Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:13 AM

Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos (60805 Views)

Our Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral / Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by TashaGirl: 4:33pm On Jan 01, 2017
obontami:

Wicked girl gerrout
Happy new year sweetie kiss kiss
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by obontami: 4:43pm On Jan 01, 2017
TashaGirl:
Happy new year sweetie kiss kiss
Now you are talking dear kiss kiss kiss
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by erico2k2(m): 4:52pm On Jan 01, 2017
aalangel:

undecidedYou have a massive problem. He said she liked his post on NAIRALAND. What is your problem? Jealousy is not good for your health.
Ahah jealous of whom ?ahaha nairalder nor dey carry last .
Plz copy amd paste where he said SHE LIKED HIS POST ON NAIRA LAND . I'm waiting . sad

t started like a joke on a thread "30 and above" created by toks2008 or so some time last year. I picked interest in this young lady who kept liking my quotes on fb after adding her, she responded nicely. it kept going on and on ,we met and I requested her mothers permission to take her out on a date and a new page in our life began. 11th Feb ,this beautiful union would be sealed. help us pray n celebrate. thanks Toks2008,
Seun
farano
lalasticlala
and the entire nairaland forum members. I found a wife courtesy of NL

Oya angry angry

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 01, 2017
sirOrubebe:
Babaly, some guys no go gree hear

U are right...some mumu no go gree

1 Like

Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by erico2k2(m): 5:21pm On Jan 01, 2017
Sugarhugs:

Is Nairaland even where you guys look for girls?

Why do you guys feel all the girls on Nairaland are single and forming hard to get? Maybe them get bf irl na, make una freestyle them and go for Babe una they see physically when you can easily reason with.
undecided
I think in 2016 up to 10 people got married on NL . This is fact . Arround this very busy world the internet has played a huge role in hitching couples .
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by FutureSenator: 5:26pm On Jan 01, 2017
yemsai:

U! angry

cheesy wink cheesy cheesy Awwwwn. Come lemme give you mine cool
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by yemsai(f): 5:28pm On Jan 01, 2017
FutureSenator:

cheesy wink cheesy cheesy Awwwwn. Come lemme give you mine cool
Adupe..
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by FutureSenator: 5:33pm On Jan 01, 2017
yemsai:

Adupe..

Soro niyen angry
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by yemsai(f): 5:45pm On Jan 01, 2017
FutureSenator:

Soro niyen angry
Oro ni
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by BIDOO(m): 6:30pm On Jan 01, 2017
sirOrubebe:
@emboldened. Ayam not understanding. Is there now a way to know the people who like your post?

Congrats OP..

And to all the ladies on NL forming Mike Tyson whenever a guy quotes you
read again dude but this time around slow and steady and you will likely see what you miss
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by erico2k2(m): 6:42pm On Jan 01, 2017
BIDOO:

read again dude but this time around slow and steady and you will likely see what you miss
Ahaha same thing I'm trying to tell my friend the news editor here
@aalangel where are U nahh I'm still waiting for U to point where the OP listed what you said against what U quoted since U are soo into details angry
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by EternalTruth: 6:51pm On Jan 01, 2017
joebeckz:

to clear the air,
there was a thread on NL for adult hookup created by siamia and sustained by toks2008 for a very long time. I met my wife to be in that thread, she wasn't very active but was always viewing the thread n she quote me once. I PM her n she responded. added her on fb. she began liking my post yet no chat. I went through her fb wall. I was impressed by her intelligent posts and maturity. I went closer n that's how we got here.
u shud understand now I believe.
so you got married to a nairalander while Seun the creator of nairaland is still yet to be marriedthis isn't normal
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by omoashy: 7:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
Kindly indicate name of the groom and bride to be. I am using the story on my love blog. thanks
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by joebeckz(m): 7:47pm On Jan 01, 2017
omoashy:
Kindly indicate name of the groom and bride to be. I am using the story on my love blog. thanks
Joseph Becks and Lilian Michael.
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by TashaGirl: 9:18pm On Jan 01, 2017
obontami:

Now you are talking dear kiss kiss kiss
worefa cool
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by aalangel(f): 8:21am On Jan 02, 2017
erico2k2:

Ahah jealous of whom ?ahaha nairalder nor dey carry last .
Plz copy amd paste where he said SHE LIKED HIS POST ON NAIRA LAND . I'm waiting . sad

t started like a joke on a thread "30 and above" created by toks2008 or so some time last year. I picked interest in this young lady who kept liking my quotes on fb after adding her, she responded nicely. it kept going on and on ,we met and I requested her mothers permission to take her out on a date and a new page in our life began. 11th Feb ,this beautiful union would be sealed. help us pray n celebrate. thanks Toks2008,
Seun
farano
lalasticlala
and the entire nairaland forum members. I found a wife courtesy of NL

Oya angry angry

I wish we could talk face to face. The first point of meeting is Facebook; liking posts. Why did he give Nairaland credit at the end of the story?
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by erico2k2(m): 9:33am On Jan 02, 2017
aalangel:

I wish we could talk face to face. The first point of meeting is Facebook; liking posts. Why did he give Nairaland credit at the end of the story?
U must be a terrible editor . What did the first line say ? Is toks2008 on FB?the thread for above 30s was that in FB as well .
Anyway enjoy I'm not one to be in the romance section . I'm going bck to the property section to get busy and then enjoy the rest of my vacation tk
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by aalangel(f): 12:40pm On Jan 02, 2017
erico2k2:

U must be a terrible editor . What did the first line say ? Is toks2008 on FB?the thread for above 30s was that in FB as well .
Anyway enjoy I'm not one to be in the romance section . I'm going bck to the property section to get busy and then enjoy the rest of my vacation tk

If they met on toks' thread, then they must have quoted each other like we have been mumuishly quoting each other here, for a relationship to start. He didn't state that. Mr. Man, if I like your post on Nairaland, you'll never know.

The relationship started from quoting not liking posts. He never mentioned that.

....enjoy which vacation? You're enjoying nothing till I finish dealing with you...mtchewwww.
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by erico2k2(m): 1:57pm On Jan 02, 2017
aalangel:

If they met on toks' thread, then they must have quoted each other like we have been mumuishly quoting each other here, for a relationship to start. He didn't state that. Mr. Man, if I like your post on Nairaland, you'll never know.

The relationship started from quoting not liking posts. He never mentioned that.

....enjoy which vacation? You're enjoying nothing till I finish dealing with you...mtchewwww.
Oya you win I nor fit shoutI nor dey 4 yoruba people trouble plz leave my waist I wan go enjoy my vacation b4 in head bck to the cold
Enjoy.
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by aalangel(f): 2:28pm On Jan 02, 2017
erico2k2:

Oya you win I nor fit shoutI nor dey 4 yoruba people trouble plz leave my waist I wan go enjoy my vacation b4 in head bck to the cold
Enjoy.

What makes you think I'm Yoruba? Can Yorubas write without adding some unnecessary "s".

I won because I'm right, not because you're tired of me.
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by erico2k2(m): 2:52pm On Jan 02, 2017
aalangel:

What makes you think I'm Yoruba? Can Yorubas write without adding some unnecessary "s".

I won because I'm right, not because you're tired of me.
I know ur hubby is yoruba or is goke not yoruba.? I gt tired of this argument as it's not turning into £
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by samhay: 3:36pm On Jan 02, 2017
Divay22:
it will change,when your mum keep telling you to give her,her grand children grin grin tongue

My mum wnt let me rest, am tired
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by samhay: 3:37pm On Jan 02, 2017
AngelSweetLips:

Advice taken

#my case is different grin

Aunty how?
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by Divay22(f): 3:43pm On Jan 02, 2017
samhay:

My mum wnt let me rest, am tired
lol grin grin grin..you better do the needful before she comes for your head tongue
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by samhay: 3:55pm On Jan 02, 2017
Divay22:
lol grin grin grin..you better do the needful before she comes for your head tongue

We discussed for abt 30min today and I was shocked

I had to gist a friend.....

Aw I go do needful Wen I neva c?

Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by samhay: 4:00pm On Jan 02, 2017
luvmijeje:

Lol........ .. . Some have seen.

Happy New year
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by Divay22(f): 4:07pm On Jan 02, 2017
samhay:

We discussed for abt 30min today and I was shocked

I had to gist a friend.....

Aw I go do needful Wen I neva c?
Then you have to start going out more often,Associate even if you don't want to It won't be easy but with time you'll get used to it and who knows you might finally meet her....
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by samhay: 4:11pm On Jan 02, 2017
Divay22:
Then you have to start going out more often,Associate even if you don't want to It now won't be easy but with time you'll get used to it and who knows you might finally meet her....

No easy maami and am always busy coupled with d fact Dat I dnt Av many Nigerians around.
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by samhay: 4:17pm On Jan 02, 2017
StupidYorubaFool:
I'm single pls i swear... Trust me pls

Dis is funny

LMAO
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by Divay22(f): 4:21pm On Jan 02, 2017
samhay:

No easy maami and am always busy coupled with d fact Dat I dnt Av many Nigerians around.
Then join any of the dating site,Like your mum said "use the internet " tongue
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by samhay: 4:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
Divay22:
Then join any of the dating site,Like your mum said "use the internet " tongue

Lol, ok

Examples of some sites, if u knw any
Re: Two Nairalanders Getting Married. Check Out Our Pre Wedding Photos by luvmijeje(f): 4:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
samhay:

Happy New year

Samhayyyyyy... .. ... .. .. Happy new year. This year will definitely work out for us IJN.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Guy Proposes To His Woman With The Help Of Patoranking, Davido And Phyno(photo) / Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) / How Do I Get Him Back?!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.