Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,081 members, 7,880,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:02 PM

How Much Does It Cost To Host A Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Much Does It Cost To Host A Blog (586 Views)

It Cost Facebook $22 Million To Keep Mark Zuckerberg Safe Last Year / How Much Will It Cost To Have Something Like This? / How Much Does It Really Cost To Build A Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does It Cost To Host A Blog by mrfoxx(m): 7:59am On Dec 31, 2016
Hello readers, Please i have a blog i plan to host. The problem is i haven't applied for AdSense yet. The blog is just two month old and i have like 6 posts on it.

Is it wise to host it now and secondly should i apply for AdSense before hosting?

What is the minimum amount to host a blog for a year for starters

Please i need your candid opinion on this thanks
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Host A Blog by Mikeshiangala(m): 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2016
Never apply for adsense before the blog goes live.
Hosting depends with the company.
you can use free hosting as a starter such as Byet host and later upgrade to paid hosts when the traffi increases such as hostgator averaging around $50 a year.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Host A Blog by bedfordng(m): 3:58pm On Jan 01, 2017
mrfoxx:
Hello readers, Please i have a blog i plan to host. The problem is i haven't applied for AdSense yet. The blog is just two month old and i have like 6 posts on it.

Is it wise to host it now and secondly should i apply for AdSense before hosting?

What is the minimum amount to host a blog for a year for starters

Please i need your candid opinion on this thanks
is it that you already have a blog on blogger or any other free blogging platform and you intend to host it later on because you have not really provided details on whether its a free blog or not. As for hosting, you can host a blog with 1k depending on the hosting plans. If adsense is your major focus, then you have a lot to work on because it would be frustrating if you don't get approve after hosting it
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Host A Blog by easiblogger: 4:08pm On Jan 01, 2017
PM ME FOR YOUR AFFORDABLE WEB DESIGN
08133014066(WHATAPP)

(1) (Reply)

How To Disable Mouse Right Click On Blogger Blog / Quick Deal! Add 80,000 Members To My Fb Group And Get Free Non Hosted Adsense / Pls Ooo Who Can Help Me With Sora Tasty Premium Blogger Template

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.