Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,683 members, 7,905,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 01:24 PM

Recycling Business And Seek Partners - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recycling Business And Seek Partners (1137 Views)

Paper Recycling Business / End Unemployment With Recycling Business / How To Start A Profitable Waste Recycling Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recycling Business And Seek Partners by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 31, 2016
Am a professional estate manager and a businessman, I think am a matured persona of the latter. I have worked with a Chinese and Indian recycler, I want to start up a recycling assembly and I was asked to provide proformer invoice from my supplier/seller for the machines i need to start. NL and business inclined folks where to go from here? Am in need of suggestions and partners I reside in abuja but distance can't be a barrier. Some points ;1. Recycling raw materials are PET plastic and intend on expansion 2.machine location site Abuja has proximity to raw materials 3.drawn business plan ;financial and feasibility projections

1 Like

Re: Recycling Business And Seek Partners by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 31, 2016
Common Pet plastic is bottle water, dispenser water container
Re: Recycling Business And Seek Partners by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 31, 2016
GQaguolu:
Am a professional estate manager and a businessman, I think am a matured persona of the latter. I have worked with a Chinese and Indian recycler, I want to start up a recycling assembly and I was asked to provide proformer invoice from my supplier/seller for the machines i need to start. NL and business inclined folks where to go from here? Am in need of suggestions and partners I reside in abuja but distance can't be a barrier. Some points ;1. Recycling raw materials are PET plastic and intend on expansion 2.machine location site Abuja has proximity to raw materials 3.drawn business plan ;financial and feasibility projections

I would have loved to join you, but I am not based in abuja and I have no intention of conducting any business there.
Re: Recycling Business And Seek Partners by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2017
coollabman:

I would have loved to join you, but I am not based in abuja and I have no intention of conducting any business there.
thanks. Where are you based?
Re: Recycling Business And Seek Partners by LorenzoKane: 9:27am On Jan 05, 2017
What exactly do you require?
Re: Recycling Business And Seek Partners by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 05, 2017
LorenzoKane:
What exactly do you require?
proformer invoice from recycling machinery manufacturer, actually requested by some BOI consultant to help me fund my business and not really necessary; committed business inclined individuals cus I can literally do all with few people I will train
Re: Recycling Business And Seek Partners by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 05, 2017
Machines like the crusher,pelletier, washer etc basically for plastic PET polyethylene terephthalate
Re: Recycling Business And Seek Partners by otunbablacq: 7:02pm On Jan 05, 2017
I am interested in becoming part of your team and i work and reside in abuja.
Mail add is chiefblacq01@hotmail.com
Re: Recycling Business And Seek Partners by feminineA: 8:22pm On Jan 05, 2017
i Have done several research in this field but unfortunately, i'm based in Lagos
Re: Recycling Business And Seek Partners by LorenzoKane: 7:16pm On Jan 06, 2017
Understood. How many OEMs have you spoken to? Have you received any quotes yet? What's the current status of things?
Re: Recycling Business And Seek Partners by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 06, 2017
LorenzoKane:
Understood. How many OEMs have you spoken to? Have you received any quotes yet? What's the current status of things?
please I don't understand what you mean by qoutes and wat status? I only contacted alibaba manufacturers via email that was on a different ground anyways and then the status of things still remains at the level like I mentioned above but slight changes having to do with contacting scavengers
Re: Recycling Business And Seek Partners by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 06, 2017
feminineA:
i Have done several research in this field but unfortunately, i'm based in Lagos
your contributions won't be useless I assure you
Re: Recycling Business And Seek Partners by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 06, 2017
otunbablacq:
I am interested in becoming part of your team and i work and reside in abuja.
Mail add is chiefblacq01@hotmail.com
okey dockey will inform you once I send you a mail

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Draw Winner Rejects N35mn Porsche Car, Opts For Cash Equivalent / Shea Butter/ori Bussiness / Original Leather Belts For Sale At Affordable Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.