Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,356 members, 7,881,310 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:23 PM

Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) (76402 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: I Caught Churchill With Red Candle & A Laptop On His Lap / Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault / Yung6ix Smashes His N525,000 Iphone X (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) by deflover(m): 4:50pm On Dec 31, 2016
I am laffing so hard
The guy is mad
Re: Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) by RaeMystix: 4:52pm On Dec 31, 2016
Madness. angry
Re: Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) by Badassniggga(m): 5:44pm On Dec 31, 2016
Bossontop:
undecided
hilarious
Re: Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) by carterswit(m): 5:54pm On Dec 31, 2016
Chai.....iti, for your chewing gum brain, burial don turn paty

...dey fear God
Re: Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) by Heltinking(m): 6:26pm On Dec 31, 2016
Shey na only red eye? Ok
Re: Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) by MarieSucre(f): 7:07pm On Dec 31, 2016
GudluckIBB:

Exactly

To think there are security agents in this country and he's still walking and tweeting freely surprises me. Unfortunately, he's a role model to some people.

Something tells me his so called bae is either a senator, a governor or a high profile polotician, if not, this animal would have been in jail

Arrest him for what? Bleaching? When did that become a crime?
Re: Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 31, 2016
This is just to let u know that His Bae is a Male. Its only the males that do these kinda things in a relationship. I guess Bobriski is the female in there affair
Re: Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) by keshmuah(f): 8:37pm On Dec 31, 2016
Okay,so this guy really has problems...was I the only one or did anybody notice his English... Instead of talking about how his bae gave him a red eye,maybe he should spend more time with his cousin's Queen's premier.
Re: Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 31, 2016
Billyonaire:
Is he gay ? Abi women don dey turn men to weaklings already ?
so u believe that mudafuka's bae is female. Don't mind the idiot.. he's gay as hell
Re: Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) by kossiie(f): 9:38pm On Dec 31, 2016
Iss like this guy/girl just discovered the Bae word. Well this is cheerful news. Bae slap some more grin
Re: Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) by Whytelyon(m): 9:54pm On Dec 31, 2016
MarieSucre:

Arrest him for what? Bleaching? When did that become a crime?

Not a he, she's the man. She's just a dead man. It'd shock you that she'd become a 100% transgender fully... like anytime now.
Re: Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 11:26pm On Dec 31, 2016
segebase:
see some gbagaun for those lines ....anyway......

those that gives a fvck r ova there

Thank me later

Re: Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) by aiibee(f): 1:41am On Jan 01, 2017
This bobrisky guy should receive sense abeg
Re: Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) by aiibee(f): 1:42am On Jan 01, 2017
keshmuah:
Okay,so this guy really has problems...was I the only one or did anybody notice his English... Instead of talking about how his bae gave him a red eye,maybe he should spend more time with his cousin's Queen's premier.

Exactly!
Re: Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) by swazpedro(m): 1:59am On Jan 01, 2017
LifeofAirforce1:
The papa wey born you no born pikin

na busu d papa born
Re: Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) by Waltro(m): 2:12am On Jan 01, 2017
There is no bae, he is doing all this to rack up as much publicity as he can. He's said it before, all the publicity helps his business.
Re: Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) by habsydiamond(m): 2:32am On Jan 01, 2017
I DONBILIVIT. Who give am red card? Only God knows
Re: Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) by ikmoss(m): 8:47am On Jan 01, 2017
Y'all shud start ignoring dis guy...he wants popularity nd with ur help, he's getting it
Re: Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 01, 2017
I just rolled my eyes so hard, I saw my brain undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) by Nobody: 9:19am On Jan 01, 2017
this guy shouldnt be in the news
Re: Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) by sunshineV(f): 11:22am On Jan 01, 2017
Bobrisky ko, bobbylashly ni angry
Re: Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) by herlarho(m): 4:11pm On Jan 01, 2017
ur papa waste sperm and ur mama waste egg
Re: Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 02, 2017
Maybe d bae wan ghbensh,she talk say she wan attend wedding and burial at same time.
When konji is at stake
In other news,i suspect the groom.d guy white.abi na only my eye dey see?
Re: Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) by novdec: 9:05am On Apr 08, 2017
Maybe you can let him use some natural materials. For instance, green tea:

Another helpful red eyes treatment goes to green tea. Green tea is not only a favorite drink of many people, but also a wonderful remedy for many diseases, including red eyes. It has many anti-inflammatory nutrients that can be helpful to get rid of red eyes in a short time.

How to apply:

-Mix 2 tea bags into a cup of warm water.
-Leave it there until it becomes cooler.
-Wash your eyes with this mixture several times per day.

Or cucumber: When it comes to red eyes, let’s go for cucumber. Cucumber is extremely popular in skin care. You may see many images of women who place cucumber slices on their face and two on each eye. In fact, putting two slices of cucumber on the eyes does not only bring relaxation, but also help soothe the eyes and eliminate the pain caused by red eyes. Cucumber has been used as one of the most effective home remedies for red eyes for ages.

To maximize the benefits, you should soak two slices of cucumber into cold water before applying them on the eyes. Closing eyes during the application will give your eyes more time to rest after many working hours.

Source: https://authorityremedies.com/home-remedies-for-red-eyes/
Re: Bobrisky left with red eye after bae slaps him, smashes his iphone (pics/video) by BBraid(m): 9:28am On Jan 05, 2018
With BAE and BOB. With all the gays dem.
Spoon you'll

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guests At Adekunle Gold And Simi's Traditional Wedding (Photos) / Jim Iyke Shows Off His Brand New Tear Rubber Fiancee, Sends Warning To Haters / South Korean Actress Yoo Joo-eun Dies By Suicide, Leaves Note ( Pics,)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.