Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,379 members, 7,881,355 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:36 PM

Why Do Ladies Do This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Do This? (829 Views)

7 Things Ladies Do That Shows They Love You. / Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? / Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Do This? by MarvDee: 10:10am On Dec 31, 2016
Alot of ladies these days are fund of taking pictures of their ass and displaying on social media. This has gradually become a trend among them. Is there any genuine reason why ladies do this?
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 31, 2016

If You got something, You flaunt it. grin

Ain't Nothing wrong with that!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by sinaj(f): 10:22am On Dec 31, 2016
To get ya attention lol
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by FALCONEYrebirth: 10:25am On Dec 31, 2016
it's called marketing the products grin grin grin

The pussy is not gonna drill itself.
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by Olalan(m): 10:31am On Dec 31, 2016
They are displaying their bodies for the highest bidder. It amuses me when girls say guys are only after their bodies, but truth be told majority of them keep showing us that with their pictures. The next generation of mothers and wives have little or nothing to offer.
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by yomi007k(m): 10:32am On Dec 31, 2016
Estharfabian:

If You got something, You flaunt it. grin

Ain't Nothing wrong with that!

So I guess u dont got it dts y ur not flaunting it.

....but this year I prophecy dt u will hv it, both anteriorly n posteriorly.

U can holla me if u need epp..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 31, 2016
I don't know, maybe their butt looks better than their face undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 31, 2016
sinaj:
To get ya attention lol
Even the ones with no junk in the trunk undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by FreeSpirited: 10:38am On Dec 31, 2016
Yea...it's cos that's all they've got....nothing else to showcase. More common with the fish brain breeds
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by taiocol: 11:23am On Dec 31, 2016
The body is meant to be seen not covered. You've got a fine big ass flaunt it, you got a narrow but cover it up same goes for boobs angry
Re: Why Do Ladies Do This? by MarvDee: 2:56pm On Dec 31, 2016
Ok...

(1) (Reply)

Hawt Strip Tease 101:ladies See How To Strip For Your Man Like A Pro. 18+ / How To Know The Real Man / Ladies Only!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.