Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,950 members, 7,969,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 04:29 PM

See This Embarrassing Chat Between A Man’s Wife And His Side Chick - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See This Embarrassing Chat Between A Man’s Wife And His Side Chick (4887 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Video Of A Wife Who Confronted Husband’s Side Chick / BBNaija: Miracle Has Sold His Soul To Devil & Illuminati - Chat Between 2 Guys / Chat Between PulseTV Presenter, Samera & Her Dad Who Needs A Grandchild (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See This Embarrassing Chat Between A Man’s Wife And His Side Chick by Klaasicworks(m): 1:56pm On Dec 31, 2016
The photos of a shocking conversation between a man’s wife and his side chick have gone viral..

From the screenshots shared, the unidentified married woman, approached the side chick to stay off her husband and that was when the insults ensued..

enter new forum reg and start posting https://www.wikinaija.net/wp-admin/

2 Shares

Re: See This Embarrassing Chat Between A Man’s Wife And His Side Chick by Twaci(f): 1:58pm On Dec 31, 2016
Darn undecided
Re: See This Embarrassing Chat Between A Man’s Wife And His Side Chick by goldbim(f): 2:02pm On Dec 31, 2016
grin wicked sidechic..the girl that'll wreck her own marriage is still writing home econs test...if the man had put his kini in a place,his housewife won't get this kind of insult...

5 Likes

Re: See This Embarrassing Chat Between A Man’s Wife And His Side Chick by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 31, 2016
See gobe shocked
Re: See This Embarrassing Chat Between A Man’s Wife And His Side Chick by Bilofmi(m): 2:19pm On Dec 31, 2016
If those chats are true of the man, then he must be stupid man. I can't imagine on normal man washing his ass in the public. He should take steps to reconcile with his wife.
Although, I am a man but still feel sorry for those men who despite being blessed with wonderful wife still go after a hoe.

SHAME ON THEM!

4 Likes

Re: See This Embarrassing Chat Between A Man’s Wife And His Side Chick by ametumzy(f): 3:03pm On Dec 31, 2016
Hmmmm.
Re: See This Embarrassing Chat Between A Man’s Wife And His Side Chick by Mskrisx(f): 3:16pm On Dec 31, 2016
Chaii....
Re: See This Embarrassing Chat Between A Man’s Wife And His Side Chick by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 31, 2016
Sebi it is because she can bang words with a quiet wife...make she jam craze na, na d weewee wey d woman dey smell she go take baff
Re: See This Embarrassing Chat Between A Man’s Wife And His Side Chick by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 31, 2016
This is what you get when you marry a loose he- goat, he puts you in the position to be insulted by little girls that were probably still in diaper when you were writing junior waec

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See This Embarrassing Chat Between A Man’s Wife And His Side Chick by Nutase: 4:12pm On Dec 31, 2016
Wicket
Re: See This Embarrassing Chat Between A Man’s Wife And His Side Chick by realborn(m): 4:44pm On Dec 31, 2016
When a spouse cheats, the problem is not with the third party; the problem is with your partner.

Except it is a friend or close relative that is cheating with your spouse, you have no business fighting the third party.

My 2 cents! sad

5 Likes

Re: See This Embarrassing Chat Between A Man’s Wife And His Side Chick by majour(m): 6:06pm On Dec 31, 2016
Karma is a bitch, but whose karma if I may ask, what if this same lady has done this same thing to someone in the past or is it just a fresh case. Who knows

1 Like

Re: See This Embarrassing Chat Between A Man’s Wife And His Side Chick by Nobody: 7:30pm On Dec 31, 2016
Shame on the man. Shikenan

1 Like

Re: See This Embarrassing Chat Between A Man’s Wife And His Side Chick by ayampissed: 9:47pm On Dec 31, 2016
choi see finishing.

I blame the husband, the wife and even the side chick.

This is one of the reasons why we should be very careful with we do or say because it doesn't just affect us alone.
Re: See This Embarrassing Chat Between A Man’s Wife And His Side Chick by Megilicious(f): 10:57pm On Dec 31, 2016
yekpa, boo yen ti ku
Re: See This Embarrassing Chat Between A Man’s Wife And His Side Chick by fathomberry: 12:46am On Jan 01, 2017
Side Chic no get time for BSing....... lmao?

Touché Biatch
Re: See This Embarrassing Chat Between A Man’s Wife And His Side Chick by darknetcom: 3:32am On Jan 01, 2017
dawned...

this is nasty... shocked shocked..

1 Like

Re: See This Embarrassing Chat Between A Man’s Wife And His Side Chick by yungryce: 7:49am On Jan 01, 2017
goddam. these bi.tches aint smiling
Re: See This Embarrassing Chat Between A Man’s Wife And His Side Chick by MVLOX(m): 8:16am On Jan 01, 2017
Chai.... Dis side chick can neva make Heaven....
Re: See This Embarrassing Chat Between A Man’s Wife And His Side Chick by Corrinthians(m): 8:49am On Jan 01, 2017
That side hoe is the real definition of a WITCH!! She gon give that poor woman a heart attack! angry
Re: See This Embarrassing Chat Between A Man’s Wife And His Side Chick by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 01, 2017
savage...I yaff die o...momma be crying ryt no...side chicks no dey fear again o
Re: See This Embarrassing Chat Between A Man’s Wife And His Side Chick by MilesLamar(m): 4:19pm On Jan 01, 2017
Damn
Re: See This Embarrassing Chat Between A Man’s Wife And His Side Chick by boseshalom(f): 9:50pm On Jan 01, 2017
I can just imagine the wife expression

SAVAGE
Re: See This Embarrassing Chat Between A Man’s Wife And His Side Chick by SURElee(f): 10:08pm On Jan 01, 2017
Jesu! What manner of disrespect to a wife! Alot of men bring disrespect to their wives and then again I keep saying it a woman shouldn't be fighting another woman over a cheating husband.
Re: See This Embarrassing Chat Between A Man’s Wife And His Side Chick by LesbianBoy(m): 10:50pm On Jan 01, 2017
Bilofmi:
If those chats are true of the man, then he must be stupid man. I can't imagine on normal man washing his ass in the public. He should take steps to reconcile with his wife.
Although, I am a man but still feel sorry for those men who despite being blessed with wonderful wife still go after a hoe.

SHAME ON THEM!

Some of you just like supporting women foolishly! angry

How do you know his wife is a wonderful woman

Women can be funny at times! They will misbehave and expect a man to endure!

I can bet she is the one that pushed the man to go and cheat! Most men don't just wake up and decide"meeeen....i want to cheat on my wife"
Re: See This Embarrassing Chat Between A Man’s Wife And His Side Chick by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
Make them die there..

Women fit Women

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Best Dressed Vs Worst Dressed, Ebuka Vs Mastercraft / Picture Of Beyonce With And Without Makeup / "Half Of The Super Eagles Team Have 'chopped & Dumped You'"- Cossy Slams Ebube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.