Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,717 members, 7,948,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 07:10 AM

Assistant Commissioner Of Police Commits Suicide In Edo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Assistant Commissioner Of Police Commits Suicide In Edo (35890 Views)

Ogun Policemen Beat Lawyers For ‘Disrespecting’ Assistant Commissioner Of Police / Nigerian Lady Resisting Arrest From Police Commits Suicide / Assistant Commissioner Of Police Commits Suicide In Edo(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Commits Suicide In Edo by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 31, 2016
zed7:

Ozuo. Who u be wey u nor go shut up? Rat. Answer me too. U gbe o.
uwe ke vbe igiowa rue ore ene ozuo, uwe ore ene ofen, uma gue uyimwen kaka, I can see I just wasted my time, okobo ere ugele khin, bye
Re: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Commits Suicide In Edo by zed7: 11:17pm On Dec 31, 2016
2dugged:
uwe ke vbe igiowa rue ore ene ozuo, uwe ore ene ofen, uma gue uyimwen kaka, I can see I just wasted my time, okobo ere ugele khin, bye
U gha rhia asan. How dare you tell an elder to stop saying trash. You started the cheap shot. Egu mwen gui. Today is a happy day. Mu yo tor.
Re: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Commits Suicide In Edo by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 31, 2016
zed7:

U gha rhia asan. How dare you tell an elder to stop saying trash. You started the cheap shot. Egu mwen gui. Today is a happy day. Mu yo tor.
No p, I mu yo tor, happy new year in advance, islogbe!
Re: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Commits Suicide In Edo by zed7: 11:25pm On Dec 31, 2016
2dugged:
No p, I mu yo tor, happy new year in advance, islogbe!
Ogbe ma vbe dia u.
Re: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Commits Suicide In Edo by Nobody: 1:34am On Jan 01, 2017
Teniolasmart:
.space booked

assistant chairman NCAN lagos state chapter

at least we know he is part of d flat head people called igbos.................................................................

Mor.onic i.diota with no sense of geography.
Refering to ur ancestors as Igbo.
What tribe bears Osa.... most.
Mu.mu!!!
Re: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Commits Suicide In Edo by Gwazah(m): 7:20am On Jan 01, 2017
thesicilian:
This doesn't seem like suicide to me. I don't know why policemen are so quick to conclude a case is suicide without proper investigations.
I am with u bro!
But the only reason they hav to conclude so is because of non existence of cctv cameras to detect all this. Where wud they lay their hands?

1 Like

Re: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Commits Suicide In Edo by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 01, 2017
Nutase:
Most Police men always end up miserable in life because of the atrocities they have committed.

who knows?
Re: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Commits Suicide In Edo by natruebdiz: 9:11am On Jan 01, 2017
thesicilian:
This doesn't seem like suicide to me. I don't know why policemen are so quick to conclude a case is suicide without proper investigations.
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Commits Suicide In Edo by caye(m): 10:36am On Jan 01, 2017
Qbaba:
Frustration and depression, if not properly managed,are sure ways to committing suicide...
Most Nigerians think that they are immune from depression and suicide; that they have a thick skin that can withstand any misfortune. Just wait and see as the economy rolls downhill (before heaven restores it) including the global economy, massive health care deterioration and loss of moral and spiritual values. After all these, try and check the rates of suicide and overall mental state of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Commits Suicide In Edo by ArabMopol(m): 11:28am On Jan 01, 2017
better than killing another person.... the end of a killer
Re: Assistant Commissioner Of Police Commits Suicide In Edo by chibecan: 3:39pm On Jan 01, 2017
zed7:

He is actually ibo. Delta ibo or igbo whichever you use. Osadebe, Osakue etc are Delta Igbo names. Not every name with Osa is bini.
I think you are close to it. Osakue is an alternative way to spell Osakwe. Osa is a short form of Olisa,I think the origin is either Benin or western Igbo. Am not sure but you find variants of that words in "Olisadebe ,Osadebe","Osakwe,Olisakwe"etc

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four Suspected Killers Of Temitope Olorunfemi Arrested & Paraded In Ondo / Man Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver On 3rd Mainland Bridge (viewers Discretion) / Witchcraft And Charms Are Illegal In Nigeria. Read What The Law Provides On Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.