Stats: 3,201,167 members, 7,977,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:40 AM

Is Anything Wrong With This Make-Up Free Bride & Her Chubby Squad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Anything Wrong With This Make-Up Free Bride & Her Chubby Squad (1457 Views)

Bride & Her Bridesmaids Give Groom And His Groomsmen Doggy Pose On Wedding Day / Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides / Photo Of A Bride & Her Crippled Groom On Their Wedding Day Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

Is Anything Wrong With This Make-Up Free Bride & Her Chubby Squad by PapiNigga: 3:34pm On Dec 31, 2016
Different strokes for different folks...

Where some love it to be flashy, dashing and glamorous, some just love to keep it simple.

We love them Bridesmaids tho...

Cc: lalasticlala

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/12/is-anything-wrong-with-this-make-up.html?m=1

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Make-Up Free Bride & Her Chubby Squad by PapiNigga: 3:34pm On Dec 31, 2016

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Make-Up Free Bride & Her Chubby Squad by prettyesther20: 3:39pm On Dec 31, 2016
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Make-Up Free Bride & Her Chubby Squad by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2016
All I see I a group of grandmothers and 2 kids.. Possibly granddaughters
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Make-Up Free Bride & Her Chubby Squad by buygala(m): 3:58pm On Dec 31, 2016
So "earring-free" is now the same as "makeup-free" undecided

The girls should keep on deceiving themselves

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Make-Up Free Bride & Her Chubby Squad by Bluezy13(m): 4:03pm On Dec 31, 2016
I noticed the ends of the arms of the dresses are not "flying" as it used to be, but tightly fitted to their hands...

Anyways...

Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Make-Up Free Bride & Her Chubby Squad by zarakay(f): 4:03pm On Dec 31, 2016
Na wa
wetin person no go see
them try..it's cool
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Make-Up Free Bride & Her Chubby Squad by queencalipso(f): 5:38pm On Dec 31, 2016
OBTSubtle:

All I see I a group of grandmothers and 2 kids.. Possibly granddaughters

Hahaha!! You ehh!! God help your mouth/finger
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Make-Up Free Bride & Her Chubby Squad by Sandydayziz(f): 5:43pm On Dec 31, 2016
It's unique.. Buh not understandable
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Make-Up Free Bride & Her Chubby Squad by idu1(m): 6:59pm On Dec 31, 2016
Dem be deeper life members?
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Make-Up Free Bride & Her Chubby Squad by MarkGeraldo(m): 7:24pm On Dec 31, 2016
Now u come...

at least now i dont get to see the face of Beyonce on the face of a female gorilla grin
Re: Is Anything Wrong With This Make-Up Free Bride & Her Chubby Squad by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 31, 2016
I like them chubbycally hot. BBW all the way, my afonja brothers go understand

5 Crazy Requests Women Make During S3X / Must See Before And After Make Up Photos / See Pictures Of Couples Who Got Married On Mount Everest After Trekking 3 Weeks