Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,752 members, 7,882,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 09:28 AM

Happy New Year Wishes - New Year Messages And Quotes - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Happy New Year Wishes - New Year Messages And Quotes (1811 Views)

Check If Your Whatsapp Messages Is Being Monitored By Unknown / How To Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp Messenger / Usa Number For Calls, Messages And Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Year Wishes - New Year Messages And Quotes by Efukikata(m): 4:04pm On Dec 31, 2016
Happy new year 2017, New year greetings, New year wishes, Happy new year greetings, Happy new years, New years 2017, Happy new year wishes

200 Happy New Year Wishes
New Year

New beginnings, fresh starts, reaffirmations of love and promises for a brighter future all come to mind as we ring in a New Year. There are the superficial, yet purposeful, promises we make to ourselves. We resolve to get in shape, lose weight, improve career paths, and the like. Then, there are the heartfelt promises we make to others, whether aloud or in our minds. We want to care more, express love more, reverse bad feelings in old relationships or seek out new loving relationships. We try our very best to put these desires into words. Though New Years can be a time of celebration and cheer, there are many people who are facing difficult circumstances. They may be entering this time of year with apprehension or anxiety. If that’s the case for anyone in your circle of friends or family, you can reach out and be an encouragement by wishing them the best for the upcoming year. If your loved ones are experiencing favorable circumstances, you can wish them continued success. Whether you live nearby or far away, you can send heartfelt wishes for happiness, health, and prosperity to those who mean the most to you at this special time of year. Find the perfect words here! Choose among hundreds of genuine heartfelt Happy New Year wishes and greetings for your family, friends and loved ones.

Happy New Year Wishes for Friends

Wishing you a Happy New Year with the hope that you will have many blessings in the year to come.
Out with the old, in with the new: may you be happy the whole year through. Happy New Year!
As I think about our friendship and how happy it has made me, I want to wish you happiness in the year to come.
Thank you for being a friend even when I did not deserve one. You are a gem. May you have the biggest, happiest and craziest celebration on New Year’s eve.
I am fortunate to have friends who bring so much joy and craziness to this life. I can’t imagine what it would be like without you cheering me on. Have a great New Year’s eve celebration.
I would just like to express how much joy you have given me, and wish for your joy and happiness in return. Happy New Year!
More New Year Messages for your Friends
May your New Year’s Eve ring with laughter and cheer! Marking the start of a blessed New Year!
The New Year lies ahead
With books to be read,
And adventures to be led.
May you find fulfillment and joy
All year long!
Friend, neighbor, confidante: you have improved my life so much that, as we enter a new year, I wish for you all the love you have shown me. Happy New Year.
Counting my blessings and wishing you more. Hope you enjoy the New Year in store. Have a joyous New Year, my dear friend!
A new year is like a blank book, and the pen is in your hands. It is your chance to write a beautiful story for yourself. Happy New Year.

Every New Year gives you the perfect chance to start something new and fresh. So do your bit this year and make the world a better place for yourself and others. Happy New Year 2017!

We are at the ending point of this year. Just thought I should thank everyone who made me smile. You are of them so here goes… thank you and a very happy new year!

Whenever I think of the New Year, I always think about you. Even if we are miles apart, you are always wished well and prayed for. Have a great new year!

May God bless you and keep you protected and in good health so that you can witness many more such new years’! But first of all, enjoy this one and stay happy!

Even though life presented to you various obstacles and hurdles, be proud that you managed to overcome all and cross the bridge to another new year. May you continue to be this firm and win over all shortcomings!

May this New Year brings you a peace filled life, warmth and togetherness in your family and much prosperity! Happy New Year!

Celebrate this New Year with lots of fireworks and welcome it with a blast! Enjoy your time with friends and family.

Hold the smile, let the tear go, keep the laugh, lose the pain, look for joy, and abandon the fear. Happy New Year dear!

Life is an accessible diary filled with empty pages waiting for you. Fill them up with your story as you go.

Source: McDoglaz Note
Re: Happy New Year Wishes - New Year Messages And Quotes by osumak2: 5:02pm On Dec 31, 2016
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Apple Macbook Air/ Macbook Pro + Brandnew Iphone 7/6s For SALE!! / Solar Television Kit for sale.last Minimum Of 10 hrs / 5 Days Old Blackberry Curve 4 (9360) For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.