Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,263 members, 7,974,225 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:30 PM

Exposed!!! Ipob Master Strategy For Secession Pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exposed!!! Ipob Master Strategy For Secession Pic (1896 Views)

Met The Ipob Master Planer ( Video) / Biafra: Aisha Buhari, Igbo Women Say No To Calls For Secession / Biafra: INEC Speaks On Calls For Secession, Election Boycott (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exposed!!! Ipob Master Strategy For Secession Pic by TRUTHTOPOWER: 6:44pm On Dec 31, 2016
ask an IPOB why are you participating in Nigerian programme such as N power or elections. The answer is we are not gone yet. Just like the 6 year old kid Calvin . (1987. Calvin and Hobbes)

8 Likes

Re: Exposed!!! Ipob Master Strategy For Secession Pic by leofab(f): 7:08pm On Dec 31, 2016
Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exposed!!! Ipob Master Strategy For Secession Pic by mengho(m): 7:14pm On Dec 31, 2016
A squadron of flat heads are on their way to deal with you,
Get entrenched & prepare for the bashing & insults coming ur way.
Thier scout is already here, the one above me

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed!!! Ipob Master Strategy For Secession Pic by TRUTHTOPOWER: 7:16pm On Dec 31, 2016
leofab:
Nonsense

What is nonsense. The strategy that makes IPOB agitation look like a six year old prank. Except the occasional demonstration and online trash talks what else indicates self determination. isn't this just a ploy to force FG to appoint more elites IPOB can identify with?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed!!! Ipob Master Strategy For Secession Pic by TRUTHTOPOWER: 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2016
grin
mengho:
A squadron of flat heads are on their way to deal with you,

Get entrenched & prepare for the bashing & insults coming ur way.

Thier scout is already here, the one above me

I count you bro.

4 Likes

Re: Exposed!!! Ipob Master Strategy For Secession Pic by leofab(f): 7:23pm On Dec 31, 2016
TRUTHTOPOWER:

What is nonsense. The strategy that makes IPOB agitation look like a six year old prank. Except the occasional demonstration and online trash talks what else indicates self determination. isn't this just a ploy to force FG to appoint more elites IPOB can identify with?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed!!! Ipob Master Strategy For Secession Pic by IPOB123london: 7:31pm On Dec 31, 2016
thats the problem

being black like burnt ewedu they think we are all the same

let the truth be told

can afonjas ever congregate for just one day to drive a quest of any sort in this planet earth

the answer is NO NO NO; the people are backward to the core and most of all live in the past

nevertheless call on owambe i can assure you heavenly door will be burst open

amazing people afonjas are

12 Likes

Re: Exposed!!! Ipob Master Strategy For Secession Pic by IPOB123london: 7:37pm On Dec 31, 2016

and everything in the zoo entice afonjas

let me help you out

your people still believe recession, suffering and smiling is ordain by God, if na lie ask tb joshua where his next prediction will be coming from.

Surprisingly these creatures are shitting in their pants when Enugu airport was to be internationalized

ndi ara

Face the truth

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exposed!!! Ipob Master Strategy For Secession Pic by kettykin: 8:15pm On Dec 31, 2016
I initially thought ipob was a useless organized ethnic jingoistic people but I think I am wrong because by January 10 they are going to make a public disgrace of the Nigerian judiciary triumphing over them in it before the whole world that people will be wondering that such a useless judiciary still existed in the world.

The nnamdi Kanu case is now a case of common sense against a brain dead judiciary who refused to grow up or be educated.
RIP Nigerian judiciary.
The judiciary will be so humiliated that a massive sack of the top echelon might be considered.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exposed!!! Ipob Master Strategy For Secession Pic by ScotsReferendum: 8:38pm On Dec 31, 2016
kettykin:
I initially thought ipob was a useless organized ethnic jingoistic people but I think I am wrong because by January 10 they are going to make a public disgrace of the Nigerian judiciary triumphing over them in it before the whole world that people will be wondering that such a useless judiciary still existed in the world.

The nnamdi Kanu case is now a case of common sense against a brain dead judiciary who refused to grow up or be educated.
RIP Nigerian judiciary.
The judiciary will be so humiliated that a massive sack of the top echelon might be considered.

You have caught the revelation

Now that international observers have become involved Buhari will find himself haunted in his dreams by Kanu

1 Like

Re: Exposed!!! Ipob Master Strategy For Secession Pic by mengho(m): 12:27pm On Jan 01, 2017
IPADS think they are soo smart, they keep sucking up to international communities like sanitary pads,

They will soon dump you in d trash can

3 Likes

Re: Exposed!!! Ipob Master Strategy For Secession Pic by laudate: 2:41am On Jan 03, 2017
kettykin:

RIP Nigerian judiciary.

Re-ea-ally?? Wow! Let us start counting down to January 10th. grin It promises to be fun!

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Are The Smartest And The Wisest....... See Prove / Write A Sad Story In One Sentence / APGA To Adopt Buhari As 2019 Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.