Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,422 members, 7,914,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 05:22 PM

Best Collection Of Happy New Year 2017 Text Messages - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Best Collection Of Happy New Year 2017 Text Messages (883 Views)

The Adventures Of Rochas Okorocha, The Man Of The Year 2017, In Pictures / My collection of crazily funny pictures - Check Them Out / Best Collection Of New Month Text Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Collection Of Happy New Year 2017 Text Messages by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 31, 2016
As we’re about to say goodbye to the year 2016 and welcome a new year, Year 2017, it is only right to send Happy New Year 2017 text messages and SMS to our loved ones, colleagues, friends, family members, so as to celebrate and share with them in the Joy of a brand new year.
We have gathered some heartwarming collection of Happy New Year 2017 text messages and SMS just for you and your loved ones.
Every new year brings hope, it is a time of celebration, a time when people make new resolutions, new plans, new commitments, generally, people tend to start life anew at the beginning of each year.
While you enjoy the celebrations, you can share the happiness with someone by sending them a text from our best collection of Happy New Year 2017 text messages.
We have Happy New Year 2017 text messages here that you can send to your children, your spouse, your parents, your lovers, business partners, friends, colleagues, class mates, etc.
We wish you a very wonderful and Happy New Year 2017!
Below is our collection of Happy New Year 2017 text messages:

May Your Expectations
In This New Year
Be Realized With Each And Everyday Of The Year.
This Is To Wish You A Good Health
That Will Maintain The Energy
To Flip Your Wing
While Soaring Into Greater Heights
Towards Your Destiny.
Happy New Year 2017!

Sweetheart, It’s My Prayer
That As We Grow Old Together
Our Love Becomes Stronger,
Having Spent A Lovely Year Together,
I Thank God For That.
Happy New Year 2017!

I Love You Mother
For You Are A Strong Woman
And Being There For Me Since
I Was In Your Womb
It Shows How Much Love You Have For Me.
I Thank You For Being There For Me.
Happy New Year Mum!

Honey I Love You, So Much.
I Look Forward To Spending
Another Wonderful Year Of My Life With You.
You Mean The World To Me
And I Can’t Do Without You.
Happy New Year 2017!

May This New Year Contain
More Strands To Strengthen Your Family Bond
And May You Find Love,
Care And Happiness
In Every Face Of Your Family Member
So That Every Moment With Them
Will Be Like A Moment With An Angel Of Joy.
Happy New Year 2017!

See More Text Messages Here
Re: Best Collection Of Happy New Year 2017 Text Messages by zinny377(f): 8:21pm On Dec 31, 2016
Lovely.

(1) (Reply)

How Many Female And Male Children Will You Like To Have? / If You've Experienced This Before, Comment Below / What Is The Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.