Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,794 members, 7,941,983 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 05:14 PM

Thread For Msc In Nuclear Physics - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Thread For Msc In Nuclear Physics (1171 Views)

Meet Onayemi Temitope Timothy, Hunter With Bsc. And Msc. In Criminology / MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please / Quitting My Bank Job And Travelling To Canada For MSC, The Right Move ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Msc In Nuclear Physics by realGURU(m): 8:36pm On Dec 31, 2016
Hello,
nairalanders, those in the field and aspirant should help pls
i want to pursue msc. In nuclear physics but boardered with following questions.
1-university within nigeria to go for
2-cost
3-requirement
4 and more
Re: Thread For Msc In Nuclear Physics by realGURU(m): 8:39pm On Dec 31, 2016
Lalasticlala fp pls
Re: Thread For Msc In Nuclear Physics by LordIsaac(m): 9:04pm On Dec 31, 2016
realGURU:
Hello,
nairalanders, those in the field and aspirant should help pls
i want to pursue msc. In nuclear physics but boardered with following questions.
1-university within nigeria to go for
2-cost
3-requirement
4 and more
Coming from a lady....Twale. This, for me, is the proper context of gender equality!
Re: Thread For Msc In Nuclear Physics by dejt4u(m): 7:31am On Jan 01, 2017
Following
Re: Thread For Msc In Nuclear Physics by romme2u: 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
if u have a Bsc in Physics, u are good to go but i won't advised you to do it in Nigeria except you don't have money.

Russia and US have a good Nuclear power industries that can propel you to become Nuclear Engineer after your Msc and you should budget like 10 - 12 million naira for a 12 month - course (the rising forex may hamper your budget so plan ahead).

In Nigeria i think UNN, ABU and OAU have FG Nuclear pilot programmes that can aid your study but you need to make inquiries and confirm before you apply.

As Nigeria has virtually non-existent nuclear industries, your chances of getting employed with that is infinitesimal except you are ok with lecturing/teaching job of which there is no guarantee.

(1) (Reply)

Get Access To Download Premium E-books, Audio And Videos Training/tutorial (WSO) / Visagate Consulting Ltd. Recruiting / Help Me Verify If This Job Invite Is Legit Or Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.