Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,784 members, 7,921,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:37 PM

Which Is The Best Picture Story On Nairaland 2016? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Is The Best Picture Story On Nairaland 2016? (804 Views)

I Stand With My Story On Miyetti Allah-- Reporter / The Real Story On The Kidnap Of Chibok Girls / True Story On Release Of 21 Chibok Girls Will Be Told One Day – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is The Best Picture Story On Nairaland 2016? by azimibraun: 10:26pm On Dec 31, 2016
1. Jacob Zuma pics. Of 2 fingers..

2. The goalkeeper pic of ". Those who give a Fvck went that way...

3. The multitude of people shouting ". Blood of Nebucadnezer"

4 The Calabar actor( Oga titus) sayin " Chisos"

5. Mr Ibu licking his lips lustfuly..

6. The Rick Ross pics shooting a video in Naija without his shirt leaning back in suprise

7. Oby Ezekwesili saying " Just Negodu"

8. The Atiku " Ma Nigga" double thumbs up

9. Denzel Washington " My Man" mischievous. Smile pics

10. The Meek Mills pic of " those who give a Fvck went that way..

From the above 10 and the many more, which will go down as your best in 2016?
Re: Which Is The Best Picture Story On Nairaland 2016? by twentieth: 10:30pm On Dec 31, 2016
The two fingers was Jacob Zuma

This op and dumb posts smh!

Someone help me with the pic

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Picture Story On Nairaland 2016? by weblord1900: 10:37pm On Dec 31, 2016
Why you skipped this one.. .are you among

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Picture Story On Nairaland 2016? by MalcoImX: 10:43pm On Dec 31, 2016
Too bad weblord. Every Nigga got some bad side of their culture. Wasn't it said that you do throw away young babies in the evil forest to die there for whatever. At least, the child you showed up there wasn't put to death.
Re: Which Is The Best Picture Story On Nairaland 2016? by weblord1900: 11:04pm On Dec 31, 2016
[s]
MalcoImX:
Too bad weblord. Every Nigga got some bad side of their culture. Wasn't it said that you do throw away young babies in the evil forest to die there for whatever. At least, the child you showed up there wasn't put to death.
[/s]

This is how we do it.. .
We cancel nonsense

E pain am grin grin

Re: Which Is The Best Picture Story On Nairaland 2016? by MalcoImX: 11:22pm On Dec 31, 2016
weblord1900:
[s][/s]
This is how we do it.. .

E pain am grin grin
Okay,okay, ride on. I dunno that's how you do it.
Re: Which Is The Best Picture Story On Nairaland 2016? by azimibraun: 3:21am On Jan 01, 2017
twentieth:
The two fingers was Jacob Zuma

This op and dumb posts smh!

Someone help me with the pic
Corrected!

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Writes Open Letter To His Chelsea Fans As He Moves To Chinese Club(pic / Pictures of Gov. Rochas Okorocha & His Deputy @Armed Forces Day Celebration / Tinubu's Jet Used By Jammeh To Ferry Huge Amounts Of Cash Stolen From Gambia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.