Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,989 members, 7,942,549 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:09 PM

Anybody With Cfa? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anybody With Cfa? (902 Views)

How I Got My First Job - David Adeoye, Cfa / Cfa Level 1 Schweser 2011 Videos / Frm Vs Cfa (i Need A Professional View) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anybody With Cfa? by adurasolar: 5:44pm On Jan 11, 2007
I will like to meet any member of the chartered financial anaylst cos i like to know about the body and what it takes to be a member.
Re: Anybody With Cfa? by 9janalyst: 10:19am On Jan 12, 2007
well I'm a cfa candidate member and I have written the L1 exams but I failed it. Honestly I feel if you are determine you will pass the exams. I dont have an excuse for failing it. its one of the most time- pressured exams in finance. you will read ethics, quant, economics, financial statement analysis, Asset valuation, corporate finance and portfolio management. if you thinking of going for it brush your FSA AND ASSET VALUATION. Level 1 is twice in a year, june and december. Tuition providers in Nigeria- see PYE OR GLOBALLY check FTC- UK, 7CITY etc and then for reading materials I will strongly advise you buy the CFA materials or try shwezer or passpro, 7city etc
see www.analystforum.com or www.cfainstitute.org
Re: Anybody With Cfa? by adurasolar: 12:49pm On Jan 12, 2007
Thanks for the reply but i really want to how important is cfa to the nigeria economy and do nigerian firm recognise it
Also i will like to know the nearest venue to the Exam center?

(1) (Reply)

Michael Craig - Secetary - Ikeja / Oracle Dba Vacancies / Pls Notify Me If Theres Any Good Firm Recruiting Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.