Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,869 members, 7,889,907 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:46 AM

A Nairalander's New Year Speech - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander's New Year Speech (807 Views)

New Year Speech: Buhari Was Not Accurately Quoted In News Report - APC Reacts / PDP Spits Fire As It Reacts To President Buhari's New Year Speech. / President Buhari's New Year Speech, 2018: 10 Key Points (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander's New Year Speech by ZUBY77(m): 3:50am On Jan 01, 2017
First of all, I greet you.
Then I introduce myself.
I am Zuby, a good Nairalander.
When you don't get banned for years, you are good.

This is my new year Speech.

I will start by telling you that those who are at the helm of your affairs in Nigeria are brain dead, at least 95%.
They are opportunists who are there because they stole enough money to make them buy their way back into the system. It's unfortunate you come here to hate each other based on Religion or ethnicity.

I am sorry to say this but if you want to move forward in life, run as fast as you can from Muhammed and Jesus. Don't worry, just tell them you love them, they will understand, they are gods after all.

Use that small time to read history books, it will guide you and teach you that electricity is man made and not a creation of any God.

It will teach you that nobody can walk on water and that no matter how strong you are, you still need oxygen to survive. So no one gets swallowed by a fish for days and still lives to tell the story. Growing up means knowing what is possible and what is not possible. If you cannot separate these two things on your own, you are still a kid.

When you see the prophecies of any criminal charlatan, just read them and laugh like I do, don't take them serious. An average black man cannot see beyond his nose. No God speaks to anybody, Gods don't live on earth. They don't speak your language.

Don't attempt to kill yourself over any politician, they are all liars.
Don't kill yourself over Manchester United, Chelsea or any other organization out there, they don't know you exist.
Don't close your eyes, kneel and pray for success, just work and you will be fine.

Don't hate your neighbors in the North, South, East or West, they didn't just become your neighbours, nature made it so. Rather use your energy to think about how to coexist with them.

Don't wish anybody death, especially your president, it's not really their fault that things are bad in black man's world, black man is not really far from animals in reasoning. This is not an insult, I am a black man too.

Don't think you are more special than anyone else, whatever achievement you attained, was as a result of the combination of many people and many things.

Don't put your hope on schemes such as MMM, sports betting etc. They are designed not to make you rich but to make the owners rich. sad

Don't waste your energy on whether someone is atheist or theist, both belief system has good and bad people; so it's worthless.

If you have an agreement with anyone, honour it. If you have doubts from the start, don't proceed.

Don't drink alcohol and drive. It's really for your own good.

Don't buy what you don't need because you have money.

Live everyday as if it's your last, death is inevitable.

Dont think 'I', think 'We'. You are nothing without the next person.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander's New Year Speech by Abuklaw(m): 9:05am On Jan 01, 2017
This is a comprehensive speech that bothers on two main points: rationality and sensitivity. We should try to analyse things in perspective before taking that decision.

Think of WE not I is epic and I have seen that through you. Whatever we are is as a result of the people we surround ourselves with. A good person in the company of bad ones may eventually be bad. company determines to an extent, who we become.

Welcome to 2017.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's New Year Speech by uniklinkum(m): 9:11am On Jan 01, 2017
Shiit coming from a primitive tribalistic poster, you are an insult to travelling around the world. Paint his white God as the best after bread and butter,Bullshiit!!!! Sorry the white guys even with government hands out still sleep on the street and live as Pena slowing on liquor and hard drugs. Plus the black man not far from animals are besting them in their schools. That you went abroad to push drugs and you commune with low life's don't make all black men abroad live same worthless life.
Re: A Nairalander's New Year Speech by temhab(f): 9:29am On Jan 01, 2017
Let Me book space first cos I cannot come and let this chicken waste
Re: A Nairalander's New Year Speech by Greeninho: 9:39am On Jan 01, 2017
seen
Re: A Nairalander's New Year Speech by Holyman3(m): 9:59am On Jan 01, 2017
uniklinkum:
Shiit coming from a primitive tribalistic poster, you are an insult to travelling around the world. Paint his white God as the best after bread and butter,Bullshiit!!!! Sorry the white guys even with government hands out still sleep on the street and live as Pena slowing on liquor and hard drugs. Plus the black man not far from animals are besting them in their schools. That you went abroad to push drugs and you commune with low life's don't make all black men abroad live same worthless life.

This is the real definition of animal he talked about .

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's New Year Speech by Zeinymira(f): 10:04am On Jan 01, 2017
Abuklaw:
This is a comprehensive speech that bothers on two main points: rationality and sensitivity. We should try to analyse things in perspective before taking that decision.

Think of WE not I is epic and I have seen that through you. Whatever we are is as a result of the people we surround ourselves with. A good person in the company of bad ones may eventually be bad. company determines to an extent, who we become.

Welcome to 2017.

Longest time. How are u?
Salaam alaykum

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's New Year Speech by uniklinkum(m): 10:53am On Jan 01, 2017
Holyman3:

This is the real definition of animal he talked about .

You and every plootron involved in your upbringing are wandering homo habilis.
Re: A Nairalander's New Year Speech by Abuklaw(m): 11:25am On Jan 01, 2017
Zeinymira:

Longest time. How are u?
Salaam alaykum
Wa alaykum Salam. Yeah zenny. Alhamdulilah I have been fine.
Re: A Nairalander's New Year Speech by Abuklaw(m): 11:30am On Jan 01, 2017
uniklinkum:
Hear yourself loud and clear. Do you think you made sense above? No! Why? Because you hatred is directed toward the messenger not the message. Why don't you leave personal enmity aside and face the message?

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's New Year Speech by Holyman3(m): 1:03pm On Jan 01, 2017
Abuklaw:
Hear yourself loud and clear. Do you think you made sense above? No! Why? Because you hatred is directed toward the messenger not the message. Why don't you leave personal enmity aside and face the message?

He is a frustrated soul. Don't waste your time on such people.

(1) (Reply)

Amnesty International Seeks Release Of El-zakzaky As 45-day Ultimatum Expires / Beyond National Restructuring : The Need For Mental Restructuring / First IPOB World Press Conference Set To Take Place Today In Abuja...pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.