Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,366 members, 7,888,187 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:14 PM

Why He Would Never Put A Ring On It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why He Would Never Put A Ring On It (648 Views)

Man Tries To Force A Ring On His Girlfriend’s Finger As She Rejects His Proposal / 'I Once Went On A Date With A Guy, Saw A Ring On His Finger & He Was Like" / Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why He Would Never Put A Ring On It by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 01, 2017
It is becoming increasingly evident that women go into relationships because they think or hope it leads to somewhere.

Before now, two people meet, fall in love, then start a relationship, without pushing hard for anything but allow things to fall in place gradually.

It is no longer the case, as soon as a guy asks a lady out, she starts giving him sign, that she is getting old and need to settle down.

No matter what you do as a woman, you can never make a man settle down with you if he doesn't want to. That is why some get jilted at the end of the day.

There are a lot of stories about how desperate some women can be in relationships. If you want to make a guy hate you either openly or secretly, just start showing him how desperate you are!

My cousin dated a guy some years back, before him, she had already dated Mike (not real name) but it ended before it even started. (Maybe she pressured him too!)

Not quite long she hit it off with the new guy, she started pestering him about settling down. She applied every antic she knows, but the guy won't budge.

This is a guy that was still living with his parents, not that he wasn't buoyant enough to get himself an accommodation.

But he felt the need to put up with his parents, after all he is the last born and wanted to stay close to them. He had a good job anyway, because he worked with an oil company.

She started telling him to move out of his parents home and getting a place befitting for married people because she needed her privacy, she is uncomfortable visiting him in his parents home, blah blah blah.

He paid little or no attention to her demands, but assured her they would definitely get married soon. She believed him. Her dreams were coming to reality, there was nothing like it!

After waiting for what she thought was eternity, she came up with a reason why they should settle down ASAP.

She shockingly told him one day that, she was diagnosed with Fibroid, which calls for the immediate action of child bearing!

To say I was shocked when I heard it was an understatement, I called her and was like why? ''You shouldn't have to put any man under pressure because you want to get married for your own selfish reasons''.

''Have you asked him if he is ready to settle down just yet''? ''Is he ready psychologically, mentally, or even emotionally I asked her''?

Dating does not necessarily lead to marriage, stop making it look like he must settle down with you because you had the little privilege of becoming his girlfriend, I advised her.

Take time to study him first or do you not know men are studied like lessons? ''Like arithmetic or algebra'' lol!

She didn't listen to me and continued torturing him with excuses after excuses why they should settle down sharp sharp.

One fateful Sunday, after they had a fight the previous night, he summoned up courage and told her to find herself another man, because he was no longer interested, that since she was in a hurry to settle down, she has his blessings!

She called me up and told me, but I could care less! She deserved what she got, she is not a wife material, period!

A man would never settle down with a woman who would obviously give him tough time when he eventually marries her.

Just be yourself and enjoy the relationship while it lasts, if he will settle down with you, he would. If he will not settle down with you, he won't. Best believe that!

So she cried her heart out and left because, his mind was made up, he wont take it anymore, he's had enough. She moved on but this time she learned her lessons.

Don't colonize any man or make yourself a wife-in-the-making as soon as a guy says 'hello', because no man is obliged to put a ring on it no matter how sweet your pussy is.

Read more interesting topics @ http://www.chichiuncensored.com
Re: Why He Would Never Put A Ring On It by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 01, 2017
Like most women, your cousin has an inflated sense of self. They feel the whole world should revolve around their pūssy, kudos to the guy in question - I like that.

And same goes to you, yes you. You're nothing special.
No, not you.
Re: Why He Would Never Put A Ring On It by professorfal: 8:29am On Jan 01, 2017
grin grin

pussy overated
Re: Why He Would Never Put A Ring On It by dingbang(m): 8:42am On Jan 01, 2017
A man would never settle down with a woman who would obviously give him tough time when he eventually marries her.

This is the real shiii
Re: Why He Would Never Put A Ring On It by Prectega(m): 9:01am On Jan 01, 2017
kiss undecided
Re: Why He Would Never Put A Ring On It by wydmag(m): 9:03am On Jan 01, 2017
Whenever you pester a guy for marriage, you are selling yourself cheap! You need to be involved deeply in his life, you need to give him reasons why he won't survive without you without questioning his authority.
You need to be his best friend and companion so that you will be involved in decision making.
Be important and you will never loose value one bit!
Re: Why He Would Never Put A Ring On It by MzzTega(f): 9:09am On Jan 01, 2017
wydmag:
Whenever you pester a guy for marriage, you are selling yourself cheap! You need to be involved deeply in his life, you need to give him reasons why he won't survive without you without questioning his authority.
You need to be his best friend and companion so that you will be involved in decision making.
Be important and you will never loose value one bit!

Preach on preacher!
Re: Why He Would Never Put A Ring On It by wydmag(m): 9:15am On Jan 01, 2017
MzzTega:

Preach on preacher!
Your signature tho! Classy
Re: Why He Would Never Put A Ring On It by MzzTega(f): 9:55am On Jan 01, 2017
wydmag:

Your signature tho! Classy
Thanks.
Re: Why He Would Never Put A Ring On It by dacblogger: 9:59am On Jan 01, 2017
that your cousin na desperado ooo...how old is she that she had 2 lie just to get married.

(1) (Reply)

Drawings By Artist Ayeola Ayodeji / Romancelanders What's Ur Answer To This? / Who Can Relate To This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.