Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:27 PM

Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) (55192 Views)

IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) / Troops Ambush & Kill Escaping Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno(photos) / VIDEO: Nigerian Soldiers Ambush BHT, Many Killed - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 01, 2017
fkdmods:

Bros, I am a Soldier. I've fought in two wars. You people are the dumbest, dumb people alive. How you cannot see the obvious is amazing. All you guys know is fixing things without putting any thought process into it. The scene looks more like something you'd see when Nigerians commit jungle justice. You don't know any better. What a people. And quick question; You wan die?
Na so, anybody can claim to be a soldier and have fought 10 wars. Is not that difficult.
Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by fkdmods: 9:43pm On Jan 01, 2017
MrTruth4real:

Na so, anybody can claim to be a soldier and have fought 10 wars. Is not that difficult.

But in this case I am not just anyone. If you want proof I will willingly provide it. You see, you just talk without having any idea what you are talking about. I talk based on experience. Big difference.
Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by san316(m): 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2017
greenpasture:

You might be right. I was looking at the damage to the light skinned vehicle. It didn't have any AK47 pock marks, rather it looked like 30mm cannons. The dispersal of the bodies and vehicles also indicated attempts to flee in both directions at the same time. But yes it could have been a RPG and heavy machine gun attack.

Whichever was the case, it seems to have been well executed.

Very well executed. The insurgents must have been peeing in their pants with the firepower unleashed on them.
Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by mapet: 11:42am On Jan 02, 2017
fkdmods:
Are you sure these are soldiers? I just can't believe it. The Nigerian military is probably the most unprofessional bunch i have ever encountered. Jesus. Smh.

Symptoms of watching too much films and playing playstation III
Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by cutedharmee: 2:59pm On Jan 02, 2017
[quote author=fkdmods post=52441547]

Bros, I am a Soldier. I've fought in two wars. You people are the dumbest, dumb people alive. How you cannot see the obvious is amazing. All you guys know is fixing things without putting any thought process into it. The scene looks more like something you'd see when Nigerians commit jungle justice. You don't know any better. What a people. And quick question; You wan die?[/quote did u say u're a soldier Pinshure or adonbiliv. I shall not die but live to testify to d glory of God.]
Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by fkdmods: 9:38am On Jan 04, 2017
mapet:

Symptoms of watching too much films and playing playstation III

Unless you have fought in two wars, you need to shut the phuck up.
Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by mapet: 8:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
fkdmods:

Unless you have fought in two wars, you need to shut the phuck up.

On play-station like you? Of course no!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by fkdmods: 12:32am On Jan 05, 2017
mapet:

dudebuck:
yeah, in Call of duty on a second hand ps2 console.

If you can't read the writing, it says; dudebuck and mapet are shiit bag computer warriors. Don't worry, tomorrow i will do a full fledge photo Op with my squad to show you what soldiers really look like. Mo.rons.

Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by dudebuck: 12:38am On Jan 05, 2017
fkdmods:

If you can't read the writing, it says; dudebuck and mapet are shiit bag computer warriors. Don't worry, tomorrow i will do a full fledge photo Op with my squad to show you what soldiers really look like. Mo.rons.

Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by fkdmods: 12:39am On Jan 05, 2017
[quote author=dudebuck post=52540678][/quote]

You think everyone on this forum is useless with zero future ambition like you? I just come here to make fun of mentally retard.ed people like you and mapet. Now run away and hide.
Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by dudebuck: 12:49am On Jan 05, 2017
fkdmods:

You think everyone on this forum is useless. I just come here to make fun of mentally retard.ed people like you and mapet. Now run away and hide.

Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by fkdmods: 12:51am On Jan 05, 2017
[quote author=dudebuck post=52540803][/quote]

I see you've got the jist. Just make sure you and mapet shut the phuck up from now on when people who wear the T.shirt on any issue are talking and keep doing what you do best. Posting memes.
Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by dudebuck: 1:15am On Jan 05, 2017
fkdmods:

I see you've got the jist. Just make sure you and mapet shut the phuck up from now on when people who wear the T.shirt on any issue are talking and keep doing what you do best. Posting memes.
continue making fun of yourself
Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by fkdmods: 1:23am On Jan 05, 2017
dudebuck:
continue making fun of yourself
Lol.
Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by dudebuck: 1:26am On Jan 05, 2017
fkdmods:
Lol.
are U out of words? Your rubbish cowardly army is worse than you in COD on an old PS2
Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by fkdmods: 1:33am On Jan 05, 2017
dudebuck:
are U out of words? Your rubbish cowardly army is worse than you in COD on an old PS2

Oh. Now i'm in the army? Who would have thunk? Let me ask my German friend his opinion.

MyGermanFriend: What's up?

Me: I shocked a buffoon today.

MyGermanFriend: Really? How?

Me: He thought i was a jobless coward like he is so i showed him what i really do.

MyGermanFriend: Lol. You bad men grin. From what you told of them, they don't have any exposure and think everyone is like them

Me: You nailed it. Now, he's trying to deflect from the embarrassment by just pulling shiit out of his asss cheesy.

MyGermanFriend: Lol. Humor him

Me: I'll try.
Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by dudebuck: 1:50am On Jan 05, 2017
fkdmods:

Oh. Now i'm in the army? Who would have thunk? Let me ask my German friend his opinion.

MyGermanFriend: What's up?

Me: I shocked a buffoon today.

MyGermanFriend: Really? How?

Me: He thought i was a jobless coward like he is so i showed him what i really do.

MyGermanFriend: Lol. You bad men grin. From what you told of them, they don't have any exposure and think everyone is like them

Me: You nailed it. Now, he's trying to deflect from the embarrassment by just pulling shiit out of his asss cheesy.

MyGermanFriend: Lol. Humor him

Me: I'll try.
mtheeew
Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by fkdmods: 1:52am On Jan 05, 2017
dudebuck:
mtheeew

Loooooooooooool. grin
Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by dudebuck: 2:05am On Jan 05, 2017
fkdmods:

Loooooooooooool. grin
WTF? You stupid or something?? Youi mean you actually lauged at your stupidity and that of ur president, the dullard, please how weas the last session of cod 2 on your old PS2?

Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by fkdmods: 2:13am On Jan 05, 2017
dudebuck:
WTF? You stupid or something?? Youi mean you actually lauged at your stupidity and that of ur president, the dullard, please how weas the last session of cod 2 on your old PS2?

MyGermanFriend: You really weren't kidding. He really is that dumb? cheesy

Me: Told ya.

MyGermanFriend: WTF. You sure he's not a 12 years old who stole his mums phone to use. He's making no sense.

Me: That is what i have to deal with everyday. You lose brain cells dealing with these people. They jump from one thing to another.

MyGermanFriend: Maybe that's why they are so phucked up. I mean the thought process isn't there at all.

Me: Like i said; See what i have to deal with everyday?
Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by dudebuck: 2:15am On Jan 05, 2017
fkdmods:

MyGermanFriend: You really weren't kidding. He really is that dumb? cheesy

Me: Told ya.

MyGermanFriend: WTF. You sure he's not a 12 years old who stole his mums phone to use. He's making no sense.

Me: That is what i have to deal with everyday. You lose brain cells dealing with these people. They jump from one thing to another.

MyGermanFriend: Maybe that's why they are so phucked up. I mean the thought process isn't there at all.

Me: Like i said; See what i have to deal with everyday?
I don't want to be a laughing Jackass

Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by fkdmods: 2:15am On Jan 05, 2017
[quote author=dudebuck post=52541412][/quote]

MyGermanFriend: It's confirmed. Jesus.

Me: Yup.
Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by dudebuck: 2:17am On Jan 05, 2017
fkdmods:

MyGermanFriend: It's confirmed. Jesus.

Me: Yup.

Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by fkdmods: 2:18am On Jan 05, 2017
[quote author=dudebuck post=52541430][/quote]

MyGermanFriend: You have to give him credit though. He uses a donkey meme because he knows he's an asss. grin

Me: Daaaaayyyyyuuummmnnnn. K.O dude. K.O.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by dudebuck: 2:22am On Jan 05, 2017
fkdmods:

MyGermanFriend: You have to give him credit though. He uses a donkey meme because he knows he's an asss. grin

Me: Daaaaayyyyyuuummmnnnn. K.O dude. K.O.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I thought you said you are a war veteran, Chai Buhari, ee no go better 4 U. yeah on a seconhand PS2, medal of honor gulf war boozing

Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by fkdmods: 2:24am On Jan 05, 2017
[quote author=dudebuck post=52541430][/quote]

Me: I told you he wasn't going to get you last witty comment.

MyGermanFriend: I can't believe it.

Me: He really doesn't know the difference between a donkey and an asss.

MyGermanFriend: How did you survive these people.

Me: Adapt and overcome. You have to understand, he thinks mainly with his stomach. Nothing else.

MyGermanFriend: Oh My God:
Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by dudebuck: 2:28am On Jan 05, 2017
mapet:

on Sega Genesis? yes! lol, no mind the dingbat
Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by dudebuck: 2:32am On Jan 05, 2017
fkdmods:

Me: I told you he wasn't going to get you last witty comment.

MyGermanFriend: I can't believe it.

Me: He really doesn't know the difference between a donkey and an asss.

MyGermanFriend: How did you survive these people.

Me: Adapt and overcome. You have to understand, he thinks mainly with his stomach. Nothing else.

MyGermanFriend: Oh My God:
na you be this?

Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by fkdmods: 2:33am On Jan 05, 2017
dudebuck:
on Sega Genesis? yes! lol, no mind the dingbat

MyGermanFriend: What time is it?

Me: 1930hrs. Why?

MyGermanFriend: I was just wondering considering the difference, shouldn't it be like after midnight over there? Doesn't he have a job?

Me: You are giving him too much credit. You have to know the definition of what a job is to have one.

MyGermanFriend: Lol.

Me: Can't you see the references to computer games he keeps mentioning? That is what he does for a living.

MyGermanFriend: How do people like these exist in the world.

Me: Broseph, i often wonder the same thing too.
Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by mapet: 7:54am On Jan 05, 2017
fkdmods:

You mean you had to show us this to demonstrate that your reasoning capacity is moving towards the average? I suggest you take more shots with your school certs (if you have one) and what other qualifications you have. When you get to war front take another. I would like to see the "photo OP" of your squad, the good people accommodating pea brains like you on a continuous basis.

Let me also hazard a guess, you mean you actually went through all this trouble, got someone to take shots for you as well for what? A simple use of reasoning capacity would have saved you this needless problem. In fact this just tells me you're irredeemably stu.pid
Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by mapet: 7:58am On Jan 05, 2017
fkdmods:

Unfortunately, wearing the "T-shirt" is not always an equivalent of competent reasoning capacity; especially with a classic case of yours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Nigeria Is A Country Of Savages & Animals' - Nnamdi Kanu Sparks In Court.Photos / Photo Of Fela In Bandages After Severe Beating By Army / Regina Fani-Kayode: I’m Still Married To Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.