Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,879 members, 7,895,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 06:21 PM

Your Ideas Are Needed Here Plss!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Ideas Are Needed Here Plss!! (1144 Views)

7years Relationship!! Girl Needs A Break!! Advice Plss / This Is What Most Girls Search For On Youtube and Google. 18+ plss / Plss Help A Sister With An Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Ideas Are Needed Here Plss!! by queenice7(f): 9:58am On Jan 01, 2017
Happy new year everyone. i choose to post this here because there are more people here. part of my new year revolution is to be independent financially and I am determined to achieve that this year. actually, we are not lacking in my family, but I am just tired of asking my parents for money unnecessarily, like money to go out with friends stuffs like that dey will definitely not give me. de main point is that, am a 300 level student, very young too, and I am tryna start small, a business that will be fetching me some money. I envy students in my school that is into one decent buz or anoda. I just need ideas, pls help me out with ideas. like a friend sells quality weaves, and she buys dem very cheap, I dunno her source tho and she won't tell any one. just ur ideas
Re: Your Ideas Are Needed Here Plss!! by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 01, 2017
SINCE YOU IN A TERTIARY INSTITUTION YOU'D HAVE TO THINK OF WHAT PEOPLE AROUND YOU(STUDENTS ESPECIALLY) NEED

IF YOU'RE A GIRL FOCUS ON THE "GUYS MARKET" WE GUYS LIKE PATRONIZING GIRLS (ESPECIALLY FINE ONES) grin

GUYS PERFUMES, QUALITY UNDER WEARS JUST THINK

YOU COULD ALSO FOCUS ON GIRLS THOUGH, GIRLS BUY STUFFS MORE THAN GUYS

2 Likes

Re: Your Ideas Are Needed Here Plss!! by CyberGypsy(m): 10:12am On Jan 01, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:
SINCE YOU IN A TERTIARY INSTITUTION YOU'D HAVE TO THINK OF WHAT PEOPLE AROUND YOU(STUDENTS ESPECIALLY) NEED

IF YOU'RE A GIRL FOCUS ON THE "GUYS MARKET" WE GUYS LIKE PATRONIZING GIRLS (ESPECIALLY FINE ONES) grin

sorry to say but you are very dumb . how old are you if I may ask .. pardon me if I sound rude (that's if you are in your 40's)
Re: Your Ideas Are Needed Here Plss!! by CyberGypsy(m): 10:17am On Jan 01, 2017
queenice7:
Happy new year everyone. i choose to post this here because there are more people here. part of my new year revolution is to be independent financially and I am determined to achieve that this year. actually, we are not lacking in my family, but I am just tired of asking my parents for money unnecessarily, like money to go out with friends stuffs like that dey will definitely not give me. de main point is that, am a 300 level student, very young too, and I am tryna start small, a business that will be fetching me some money. I envy students in my school that is into one decent buz or anoda. I just need ideas, pls help me out with ideas. like a friend sells quality weaves, and she buys dem very cheap, I dunno her source tho and she won't tell any one. just ur ideas
my dear .. it very easy to earn a living if you are creative and optimistic . use your hobbies , use your initiative , if you have any thing you like to do eg. hair dressing , fashion designing, graphic designing, etc . you can also do people assignment to sustain . charge very high as course units varies .

others people in here may also help you .. I have said the little I know.

-don't mind my punctuation, read it the way you see it .
Re: Your Ideas Are Needed Here Plss!! by wahles(m): 10:19am On Jan 01, 2017
Lol# he made a solid point, guys do buy stuffs frm ladies more, is dah hard for u to comprehend or u just chose to c wah u wanted to c#

1 Like

Re: Your Ideas Are Needed Here Plss!! by wahles(m): 10:21am On Jan 01, 2017
CyberGypsy:
sorry to say but you are very dumb . how old are you if I may ask .. pardon me if I sound rude (that's if you are in your 40's)
dz z rili bad# u didn't get d picture, e wasn't saying she should sell her body# Farabale
Re: Your Ideas Are Needed Here Plss!! by CyberGypsy(m): 10:22am On Jan 01, 2017
wahles:
Lol# he made a solid point, guys do buy stuffs frm ladies more, is dah hard for u to comprehend or u just chose to c wah u wanted to c#
lol. thank god you also saw the picture he drew Lol. we dey this game together .. am also a guy too. lol
Re: Your Ideas Are Needed Here Plss!! by CyberGypsy(m): 10:24am On Jan 01, 2017
wahles:
dz z rili bad# u didn't get d picture, e wasn't saying she should sell her body# Farabale
lol , boss so you are his mouth piece now abi . or you read is mind
Re: Your Ideas Are Needed Here Plss!! by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 01, 2017
THIS NEW YEAR I'M NOT GONNA FIGHT ANYBODY

I SAY MY OWN AND LEAVE

YOU PICK A FIGHT I K YOU...SHIKINA cool

1 Like

Re: Your Ideas Are Needed Here Plss!! by fayded(m): 10:29am On Jan 01, 2017
queenice7:

am in d same shoe wth u oo..been thinking of what to do..I did dt ultimate cycler ish..nd it paid wella..wanted to do mmm buh u know as dem dne freeze na..so..just try ds online stuffs..d legit ones o..nd den..u can use d gain to start up something dia..like buying makeup ish for gals ..selling recharge cards..selling noodles..all ds food stuffs..
u dnt need a kiosk or sumfn..u just sell it in ur room..nd advertise to all it lodge or hostel mates..dt u sell ds tinz..nd voila..soon..u won't be lacking any money
Re: Your Ideas Are Needed Here Plss!! by queenice7(f): 10:36am On Jan 01, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

. nice idea. thanks a lot, you're really creative

1 Like

Re: Your Ideas Are Needed Here Plss!! by CyberGypsy(m): 10:36am On Jan 01, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:
THIS NEW YEAR I'M NOT GONNA FIGHT ANYBODY

I SAY MY OWN AND LEAVE

YOU PICK A FIGHT I K YOU...SHIKINA cool
abeg boss, no vex . the thing just happen like that. no vex
Re: Your Ideas Are Needed Here Plss!! by dingbang(m): 10:59am On Jan 01, 2017
queenice7:
. nice idea. thanks a lot, you're really creative
let me have ur WhatsApp number cool

Let's discuss business

1 Like

Re: Your Ideas Are Needed Here Plss!! by firstking01(m): 11:39am On Jan 01, 2017
CyberGypsy:
Sorry bro, but i think he made a point there and it does not in anyway warrant you to call him dumb...some of you here are just unnecessarilly rude.
Re: Your Ideas Are Needed Here Plss!! by HIScraziness(m): 11:59am On Jan 01, 2017
dingbang:
let me have ur WhatsApp number cool

Let's discuss business

Business?? Business for sure grin grin..... Happy new year boss
Re: Your Ideas Are Needed Here Plss!! by CyberGypsy(m): 7:55pm On Jan 01, 2017
firstking01:
Sorry bro, but i think he made a point there and it does not in anyway warrant you to call him dumb...some of you here are just unnecessarilly rude.
when you were reading through the thread you didn't see the apology abi? See when you try to mind your business ,you will get rich. Keep on giving a Bleep . The Lord is your strength
Re: Your Ideas Are Needed Here Plss!! by CyberGypsy(m): 7:55pm On Jan 01, 2017
firstking01:
when you were reading through the thread you didn't see the apology abi? See when you try to mind your business ,you will get rich. Keep on giving a Bleep . The Lord is your strength
Re: Your Ideas Are Needed Here Plss!! by firstking01(m): 7:58pm On Jan 01, 2017
CyberGypsy:
Swallow your pride and take correction dude.
Re: Your Ideas Are Needed Here Plss!! by missyge(f): 7:59pm On Jan 01, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

This is true
Re: Your Ideas Are Needed Here Plss!! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 01, 2017
queenice7:
This is the most reasonable post I have seen after all these years of reading nairaland posts

1 Like

Re: Your Ideas Are Needed Here Plss!! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 01, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

#Word.. Who would want to buy from a guy when there is a girl selling the same commodity... Btw This is 2017, when will you stop typing in Capital Letters??
Re: Your Ideas Are Needed Here Plss!! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 01, 2017
Presh9OO:
#Word.. Who would want to buy from a guy when there is a girl selling the same commodity... Btw This is 2017, when will you stop typing in Capital Letters??

BROS MESELF TIRE FOR THE CAPITAL LETTERS.....THERE'S A LADY HERE WHO USES LOWER CASE SO THAT LEAVES ME WITH UPPER CASE LETTERS

NO NEW YEAR RICE FOR ME cry
Re: Your Ideas Are Needed Here Plss!! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 01, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

BROS MESELF TIRE FOR THE CAPITAL LETTERS.....THERE'S A LADY HERE WHO USES LOWER CASE SO THAT LEAVES ME WITH UPPER CASE LETTERS

NO NEW YEAR RICE FOR ME cry
Baba, For my side Nobody get Money for Rice, Na Only Beans we dey chop Since December, If you want ur own, I go send am
Re: Your Ideas Are Needed Here Plss!! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 01, 2017
Presh9OO:
Baba, For my side Nobody get Money for Rice, Na Only Beans we dey chop Since December, If you want ur own, I go send am

shocked grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Ideas Are Needed Here Plss!! by CyberGypsy(m): 8:40pm On Jan 01, 2017
firstking01:
Swallow your pride and take correction dude.
who are you to tell me that! well I got a piece of shi+ for you. take it from me.

(1) (Reply)

Troubled Heart! Advise Me Please. / See How Kim Kardashian Exposes Her Boobs In Flashing Sheer Purple Dress / War Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.