Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,958 members, 7,942,433 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 09:54 AM

International Borders Around The World (pictures) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / International Borders Around The World (pictures) (73988 Views)

Amazing Borders Around The World (Photos) / Some Interesting Borders Around The World! (photos) / Fascinating Photos Of International Borders Around The World (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: International Borders Around The World (pictures) by swedbase(m): 3:38pm On Jan 01, 2017
DjAndroid:
Norway and Sweden

This is where i base op

1 Like

Re: International Borders Around The World (pictures) by lepasharon(f): 3:49pm On Jan 01, 2017
I thought borders are heavily guarded with security?
Re: International Borders Around The World (pictures) by lepasharon(f): 3:51pm On Jan 01, 2017
arinzeejikonye:
Nigeria - cameroun border wink

Can you get to Cameroon thru river benue?
Re: International Borders Around The World (pictures) by UnlimitedIfex(m): 3:51pm On Jan 01, 2017
9ice one op. It's educative nd a 9ice thread 2 start d new yr with, but as usual sum guyz still carry their tribalistic and religious attitude enta 2017 even in thread lyk this that does nt nid such.
Re: International Borders Around The World (pictures) by rahjan: 4:08pm On Jan 01, 2017
Beautiful Nigerian border with cameroun

4 Likes

Re: International Borders Around The World (pictures) by FanteAkwa: 4:55pm On Jan 01, 2017
I was expecting to see Seme border post
Re: International Borders Around The World (pictures) by xcesspaschal(m): 4:59pm On Jan 01, 2017
Nigeria n Biafra
Re: International Borders Around The World (pictures) by fairheven: 5:50pm On Jan 01, 2017
thought I was gonna see Nigeria/America border undecided , but even be like say na only desert stricken countries we get border with?
Re: International Borders Around The World (pictures) by Ugosample(m): 6:42pm On Jan 01, 2017
TWoods:

Earth has no borders is what people say when they are born in poor third world countries.

And you know this how

1 Like

Re: International Borders Around The World (pictures) by ianSweet(f): 7:50pm On Jan 01, 2017
wintersnow:
WHERE IS NIGERIA AND HELL FIRE

LoL grin
Re: International Borders Around The World (pictures) by oluplus(m): 8:20pm On Jan 01, 2017
wintersnow:
WHERE IS NIGERIA AND HELL FIRE
Check your map very well. We do not share border with hell fire. This is 2017. Be positive. God bless you

4 Likes

Re: International Borders Around The World (pictures) by Category1: 9:28pm On Jan 01, 2017
Mehn dis comments are hilarious... Pepper wan enter my head
Re: International Borders Around The World (pictures) by mikron(m): 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2017
Histrings08:
... I'm waiting for that of Nigeria nd be in Republic
benin republic u mean?
Re: International Borders Around The World (pictures) by Kabir2Mohammad(m): 10:48pm On Jan 01, 2017
kazmanbanjoko:
we r talkin abt international. Not national.

I salute u sir, I thought national borders can be referred to boundaries that separate states of a country?
Is Benin republic Nigeria's territory?
Re: International Borders Around The World (pictures) by Histrings08(m): 11:33pm On Jan 01, 2017
mikron:
benin republic u mean?
yea bro... Don't mind that stupid autocorrect
Re: International Borders Around The World (pictures) by harffie(m): 4:18am On Jan 02, 2017
DjAndroid:
Norway and Sweden
I've seen this exact pic but heard its Canada-USA...can't really remember tho...but nice one op
Re: International Borders Around The World (pictures) by dajan03: 8:57am On Jan 02, 2017
Where are African borders
Re: International Borders Around The World (pictures) by Lekinzmah(m): 10:15am On Jan 02, 2017
Kinzmah on the beat
Re: International Borders Around The World (pictures) by borntosuccess(m): 4:37pm On Jan 02, 2017
awesome
Re: International Borders Around The World (pictures) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 02, 2017
lepasharon:

Can you get to Cameroon thru river benue?

Sorry my dear it took me long to reply you,i have been busy,
To your question,yes benue shares border with cameroun,geo-strategically at the tip of southeastern part of kwande local government. smiley

1 Like

Re: International Borders Around The World (pictures) by lepasharon(f): 7:48pm On Jan 02, 2017
arinzeejikonye:

Sorry my dear it took me long to reply you,i have been busy,
To your question,yes benue shares border with cameroun,geo-strategically at the tip of southeastern part of kwande local government. smiley

Hmm..is it heavily guarded? Can anyone just sneak in..just wondering
Re: International Borders Around The World (pictures) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 02, 2017
lepasharon:

Hmm..is it heavily guarded? Can anyone just sneak in..just wondering

This is really dicey,you know there is a delegitimization of legal borders,due to high rate of corruption,and hyper taxation,which makes the formal economic sector to lose such inflows into informal sectors,as this have led to exponential multiplicity of concatenation of smuggling routes accross the border communities linking these nations,however,there are efforts to police the borders for transregional and transnational security issues,like terrorism,,,,nontheless,the mutual interconnectivity of the transborder settlers accentuates more on the informal routes,example,is the redistributive migration of externally displaced persons,who are from north east nigeria,but seek refuge in cameroun, smiley

1 Like

Re: International Borders Around The World (pictures) by Konquest: 11:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
DjAndroid:
As seen on Facebook :

Sweden and Norway
^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^
This is a very cool thread!

Clear pictures... grin

Well done.
Re: International Borders Around The World (pictures) by Konquest: 11:54pm On Nov 20, 2017
rahjan:
Beautiful Nigerian border with cameroun
^^^^^^
grin ...You're wicked!

The land border picture on page 4 that you attached
is not very inspiring for the 2 countries!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Most Nigeria Streets Look Like This? / Peckham: The Ajegunle Of London / Japa: See crowd At The UK Embassy In Nigeria

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.