Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,010 members, 7,976,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 01:39 PM

What Is Your New Year’s Resolution? – Lets Hear From You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Is Your New Year’s Resolution? – Lets Hear From You (327 Views)

2019, The Year I Will Have Beard - Reekado Banks List His New Year Resolution / "I Will Snatch Your Husband And Suck Him Dry" Bobrisky's New Year Resolution / What Is Your New Year’s Resolution? – Lets Hear From You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your New Year’s Resolution? – Lets Hear From You by Wikinaija(m): 10:54am On Jan 01, 2017
My beloved friends, as the year comes to an end today, it is important we make new decision on how we are going to flow next year. We need to recall our mistakes and make amendment.

Now its not enough to make a resolution, we need to stick to it and make it work out. Its easier to list down your Resolution, everything looks achievable on New Year day but most people tends to forget and continue their normal way of Life.

By the grace of God, All what we want & what we don’t want will sure work according to our Various Plans. AMEN!!

I have made a list of what I called my “New Year Resolution”

They are:-

1. I’m going to forgive those who wronged me over the years
2. I am going to be committed to my work like never before
3. I want to get more closer to GOD
4. I want to Start new Startups and Invest heavily in Wikinaina
5. I want to think gently, talk slowly and continue being Generous even when people take me for a Fool
6. To Stop Giving a F*ck

What about You? – Tell us what your New Year Resolutions are.

Happy new year.. We shall all live to see the end of 2017. Stay Winning Wikinaija Fans!!!

- See more at: https://www.wikinaija.net/2017/01/new-year-resolution-lets-hear/#sthash.sZFFN7oT.dpuf

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Harrysong And His Manager Have Been Re-arrested On Fresh Charges / Before You Start Criticising 2baba / Celebrate With Us... February 9th Born Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.