Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,155 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:40 PM

Why We Think Olamide Is A Great Dad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why We Think Olamide Is A Great Dad (939 Views)

Olamide Is Married To Bukunmi Aisha - Lailasnews / Alex Ozone: “Olamide Is Highest Paid Artiste In Nigeria” / 12 Pics That Show That Olamide Is Taking Nigerian Fashion To Another Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Think Olamide Is A Great Dad by Gaawavictor: 3:05pm On Jan 01, 2017
The YBNL boss OLAMIDE album which was lunched on the 26th of december 2016 was a hit and contains lots of inspiring tracks above all one of the tracks have singled olamide as a great father..

Why we think olamide is a great father

With the research so far no Nigerian artist has ever sang a song to motivate his son..

The 27 years old rapper took on his album THE GLORY and gsve us a hit on his life struggles encouraging his only son on the challenges he faced on his music career

You must into consideration the circumstancesWhere you at, who you loving who you stand withYou must be prepared for every chance you seeEvery oppurtinity, knock dem out for me like AliBe a soldier, build yourselfElevate your brothers when you elevating yourselfGo to war with your brothers and protect all your sistersAsk your mama for her blessings let no one compete with her

Looking at his great work i think the rapper nned to be rewarded for hard work

we have great artists in Nigeria but none of them thought of advising there child..

I think if it is base on Lyrical Content This should Be One of olamide's best track so far Whats Your Thought

Bellow Is The Lyrics

[Verse 1]Hey son wassup, this is your dadAm writting this to motivate you whenever you are downJust remember my story and things that people told meMan mili till my head couldnt hold meBack from the facts that the things that i believed inNow i treat a special woman, the womb i lived inHow i used to go go, how i used to go thenHow i used to go to shows with no cash in my pocketAm talking 08, 09, O10, O11For every level theres a different devilI sold my soul to the game just to dine with the devilI hope i make heavenAnd sometimes, i dont even think about the fact that my daddy is a driver and my hold is laid in lagI just grind like am crazy like a maniacTo make my daddy proud and get all the things my lady likes

[Verse 2]Am sorry omo mi, omo mi, arin bi eni egbe dunMi o ni sugarcoat anything, tori mo fe ki nu e dunOtito koro, sugbon otito ni major keyI know you wanna ball, you wanna flex, o den tun fe yo pAnd sometimes you wanna be just like meExactly, maybe not too much maybe slightlyAnd sometimes you wanna do the things that i didMaybe even better, maybe you wanna be greaterYou must into consideration the circumstancesWhere you at, who you loving who you stand withYou must be prepared for every chance you seeEvery oppurtinity, knock dem out for me like AliBe a soldier, build yourselfElevate your brothers when you elevating yourselfGo to war with your brothers and protect all your sistersAsk your mama for her blessings let no one compete with her

[Verse 3]Oh i, didnt tell you nothing lasts foreverWe be giants of africa but naira o niyi to cefaLowo lowo bayi o, mi wale so’la oGbogbo musicians ko lo mo do re mi fa so la oBut Grace Olorun l’everybody fi’n lefoEdiye ni’ye biti eiye but ko le foGbogbo flaws e, jo maje ko hurt eMa ba anybody se runs, were to ma hurt eKo take pride ninu everything to ba niReality leleyi, eyan ni e okin se barneyOmo eleniyan, gbagbe nickeldeonOju e si ma ri bi ti Jagaban ni body longSome of your soldiers ma snitch biti JudasOgbodo so kuta to ba’n gbele oni glassInu rere to ba’n se loma help eRespect everybody, fear nobodyCos nobody lo wa ni gba toun koKadara, t’Oloun yan fun e, eyan ko lo koTo ba’n lo so ko ma gbagbe ada pel’okoKeep your eyes on the price future lowa lokan

Source http://jamzreview..com.ng/2016/12/a-great-dad-olamide-letter-milli-review.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Why We Think Olamide Is A Great Dad by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jan 01, 2017
ok
Re: Why We Think Olamide Is A Great Dad by boseshalom(f): 9:40pm On Jan 01, 2017
And then?
Re: Why We Think Olamide Is A Great Dad by boseshalom(f): 9:41pm On Jan 01, 2017
And then?

Is that all?

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Man Shows Off Presidential Mansion & Luxury Cars As President Invites... / So Sad: Actor Jay Bowdy Commits Suicide On Facebook Live / Naijafemale Footballer Chified,slams Follower That Told To Stop Actin Like A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.