Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,836 members, 7,872,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:33 PM

Silicon Valley Guys Vs Big bang Theory Guys : - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Silicon Valley Guys Vs Big bang Theory Guys : (1818 Views)

The Big Bang Theory Season 12 Episode 8 Is Out!!! / Best Moments From The Big Bang Theory And Many More / The Big Bang Theory Fan Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Silicon Valley Guys Vs Big bang Theory Guys : by DCONE1(m): 3:22pm On Jan 01, 2017
We have been aguing, me with my guys about the guys in these two series silicon valley, and big bang theoy which guys are way more smarter .We have had confilicting views and analisis about which group is better .So I decided to table it down here to see your comment ,views and responds on which guys are more smarter and intelligent.

SiILICON VALLEY

Silicon Valley is an American comedy television series.The series focuses on six young men who found a startup company in Silicon Valley Called Pied piper ownened by Richard Hendricks.He developed a music app called Pied Piper in a live-in startup business incubator run by entrepreneur Erlich Bachman.

BIG BANG THEORY

The Big Bang Theory is an American television sitcom .The show is primarily centered on five characters living in Pasadena, California: Leonard Hofstadter and Sheldon Cooper, both physicists at Caltech, who share an apartment; Penny, a waitress and aspiring actress who later becomes a pharmaceutical representative and who lives across the hall; and Leonard and Sheldon's similarly geeky and socially awkward friends and co-workers, aerospace engineer Howard Wolowitz and astrophysicist Raj Koothrappali. The geekiness and intellect of the four men are contrasted for comic effect with Penny's social skills and common sense.

SOO BETWEEN THESE TWO GROUPS WHICH GUYS DO YOU THINK ARE SMARTER AND MORE INTELLIGENT.

1 Share

Re: Silicon Valley Guys Vs Big bang Theory Guys : by yinkarh187(m): 6:27am On Jan 02, 2017
Sheldon is the smartest...that's all I know
Re: Silicon Valley Guys Vs Big bang Theory Guys : by DCONE1(m): 11:58am On Jan 02, 2017
yinkarh187:
Sheldon is the smartest...that's all I know
haha you think? What about richard hendricks in silicon valley grin
Re: Silicon Valley Guys Vs Big bang Theory Guys : by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
BBT any day, any time.. Sheldon cooper, the only man that can insult your whole generation without using any cause word. #respek grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Silicon Valley Guys Vs Big bang Theory Guys : by DCONE1(m): 1:35pm On Jan 03, 2017
0luwajuwon:
BBT any day, any time.. Sheldon cooper, the only man that can insult your whole generation without using any cause word. #respek grin grin grin
lol Sheldon is soo crazy....hahaha....but have you watch silicon valley?
Re: Silicon Valley Guys Vs Big bang Theory Guys : by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
DCONE1:
lol Sheldon is soo crazy....hahaha....but have you watch silicon valley?
No.. Will get on it soon.. cool
Re: Silicon Valley Guys Vs Big bang Theory Guys : by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
Big bang theory
Re: Silicon Valley Guys Vs Big bang Theory Guys : by Airoflaw(m): 9:32am On Jan 04, 2017
DCONE1:
haha you think? What about richard hendricks in silicon valley grin
yea.. Richard get sense, but d guy always make some stupid decision sometime. which gets me annoyed
Re: Silicon Valley Guys Vs Big bang Theory Guys : by DCONE1(m): 2:22pm On Jan 04, 2017
Airoflaw:
yea.. Richard get sense, but d guy always make some stupid decision sometime. which gets me annoyed
lol ahah grin had it been it was Erlich Bachman the owner of the incubator .....that has the idea and the platform, I think he wud have made more prOgress because he has courage and guts to challenge those C.E.Os
Re: Silicon Valley Guys Vs Big bang Theory Guys : by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 04, 2017
I had a friend who loved Big bang theory a lot. I wanted to see what made him laugh so hard while watching. I watched it and still could not get the humour.
The first time I watched Silicon Valley, I laughed so hard that I couldn't control myself. I'll go with SV. But like a poster said "Richard really makes stupid decisions".
Have you seen Seinfeld? Old but very hilarious.
Re: Silicon Valley Guys Vs Big bang Theory Guys : by DCONE1(m): 6:15pm On Jan 04, 2017
Gaara101:
I had a friend who loved Big bang theory a lot. I wanted to see what made him laugh so hard while watching. I watched it and still could not get the humour.
The first time I watched Silicon Valley, I laughed so hard that I couldn't control myself. I'll go with SV. But like a poster said "Richard really makes stupid decisions".
Have you seen Seinfeld? Old but very hilarious.
lol....Richard is a verry goood programmer and guru but a bad businessman.....hahah lol....one guy dat amuses me Bighead he has no good idea amd does nothing but he gets paid ....He became a fu.ckin billionaire in season 3......haven watch Seinfield ....I ll look for it.

1 Like

Re: Silicon Valley Guys Vs Big bang Theory Guys : by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 04, 2017
DCONE1:
lol....Richard is a verry goood programmer and guru but a bad businessman.....hahah lol....one guy dat amuses me Bighead he has no good idea amd does nothing but he gets paid ....He became a fu.ckin billionaire in season 3......haven watch Seinfield ....I ll look for it.
Bighead is the only guy I've seen whose foolishness amazes me.
So stupid but still so rich. cry cry
Erlich Bachman still remains my favourite character right from the first season.
Re: Silicon Valley Guys Vs Big bang Theory Guys : by DCONE1(m): 6:33pm On Jan 04, 2017
Gaara101:

Bighead is the only guy I've seen whose foolishness amazes me.
So stupid but still so rich. cry cry
Erlich Bachman still remains my favourite character right from the first season.
hahahah yeah.....he''s so oppotunistic.....when ever he see oportunity he takes advantage....and he is courageous and confident.....he bully the other guys hahahah.....did you know dat bighead got a big 9bedromm mansion and swimming pool he went and did partnership of incubator with Bighead....and started controlling bighead in his own house....hahaha lol
Re: Silicon Valley Guys Vs Big bang Theory Guys : by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 04, 2017
DCONE1:
hahahah yeah.....he''s so oppotunistic.....when ever he see oportunity he takes advantage....and he is courageous and confident.....he bully the other guys hahahah.....did you know dat bighead got a big 9bedromm mansion and swimming pool he went and did partnership of incubator with Bighead....and started controlling bighead in his own house....hahaha lol
Hahahaha. I've seen that one.
Out of the lot, bighead is the one who's easily manipulated. Erlich can't do half of what he's done to bighead to Richard, even though Richard looks weak in all ramifications.
Like I said, Bighead's stupidity amazes me.
Re: Silicon Valley Guys Vs Big bang Theory Guys : by DCONE1(m): 6:58pm On Jan 04, 2017
H
Gaara101:

Hahahaha. I've seen that one.
Out of the lot, bighead is the one who's easily manipulated. Erlich can't do half of what he's done to bighead to Richard, even though Richard looks weak in all ramifications.
Like I said, Bighead's stupidity amazes me.
one funny part dat got me laughing was where the spiritualist of that Hooli ceo wnt to bighead and told him dat.....there's this aura aroud him that makke bighead succesful, that he would want to be his spiritual asviCer...hahaha dat part got me laughing.
Re: Silicon Valley Guys Vs Big bang Theory Guys : by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 04, 2017
DCONE1:
H one funny part dat got me laughing was where the spiritualist of that Hooli ceo wnt to bighead and told him dat.....there's this aura aroud him that makke bighead succesful, that he would want to be his spiritual asviCer...hahaha dat part got me laughing.
The series got me laughing mehn.
I've missed some episodes though, I need to download them.
Re: Silicon Valley Guys Vs Big bang Theory Guys : by DCONE1(m): 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2017
Gaara101:

The series got me laughing mehn.
I've missed some episodes though, I need to download them.
Alright man
Re: Silicon Valley Guys Vs Big bang Theory Guys : by DCONE1(m): 12:58pm On Jan 05, 2017
Has anybody seen BIg bang Theory season 9

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood & Nudity. . . . Whats The Big Deal? / Blackberry Babes Is The Most Popular Nollywood Movie / Can Someone Help With The Link Or Site To Download A Man Called God Korean Drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.