Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,392 members, 7,881,430 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:20 PM

My New Year Resolution For 2017. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My New Year Resolution For 2017. (412 Views)

"My Nigerian Hut Versus My New York Mansion"; Professor Shades Donald Trump.PICS / NEPA's New Year Resolution In 1986 / National Cake: Resolution For The Year 2017 - S.Folayan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My New Year Resolution For 2017. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 01, 2017
I wish to see buhari being impeach and jail for deceiving Nigerians with fake campaign promises.Buhari's one year is a monumental disaster.
My reasons.
1.He lack leadership quality.

2.He is insensitive to the hardship he created upon Nigerians.Even though during campaign he promised to make $1=#1 and to bring fuel price down to #40 per litre amongst others created by past government.He has make them worst by increasing them to %100.He has denied making those promises as well.

3.He is a bigot.Fulani herdsmen have been slaughtering Nigerians without response from security. The president didn't sanction the IG of police for negligence.That is an indication that he is fully in support of the killings.

4.His anti corruption fight is selective and bias.Take for instance,if corruption allegations are level against an opposition political party members,he will order efcc and dss to arrest and detain them without trial.Corruption allegations have been level against apc members,including efcc boss,magu,he refuse to take action against them.He has silence most critics of his administration.Nobody want to speak against his policy for fear of being arrested by efcc and dss.

5.False claim of recession;He claims that Nigeria is broke but the budget for 2017 is #7trillion. Two third of this budget are for aso Rock and national Assembly members.

1 Like

Re: My New Year Resolution For 2017. by lordizak(m): 4:19pm On Jan 01, 2017
i wonder how u live with yourself, so much hate. And for the sake of the love of God, use ur sense.
Re: My New Year Resolution For 2017. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 01, 2017
lordizak:
i wonder how u live with yourself, so much hate. And for the sake of the love of God, use ur sense.
What is hate here?Am I lying?

(1) (Reply)

Here's A Message From Ekiti State Governor / We Have Completely Chased Boko Haram Out Of Sambisa – Defence HQ / Lagos State With Shady Employement By Greedy Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.