Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,453 members, 7,937,378 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 10:52 PM

Frederick Forsyth - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Frederick Forsyth (1607 Views)

Loyalty Rules By Frederick Reichheld / Who Is A Fan Of Federick Forsyth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frederick Forsyth by bgees(m): 5:51pm On Jan 11, 2007
i started reading frederick forsyth's books just last year
and imust confess,he is the best.
whats the best forsyth book u've ever read.

avenger
fist of god
the deciever
icon
odessa file
Re: Frederick Forsyth by uzygirl(f): 2:35pm On Jan 12, 2007
Not a Peny More, Not a Penny Less
Re: Frederick Forsyth by ibkn(m): 4:59pm On Jan 17, 2007
uzygirl not a penny more was written by jeffey archer or did federick forysth write one?
icon
fist of god were awesome
Re: Frederick Forsyth by uzygirl(f): 2:23pm On Jan 19, 2007
ibkn:

uzygirl not a penny more was written by jeffey archer or did federick forysth write one?
icon
fist of god were awesome

embarassed, see what happens when one tries to impress lipsrsealed, I really enjoyed that book sha.

As for Fedeick Forsyth, I've read The day of the Jackal, The Devil's Alternative and The Deciever.
Re: Frederick Forsyth by ibkn(m): 11:17am On Feb 06, 2007
to uzy girl no problems
seems to moi yo are a lover of good books like moi.
are u in lagos?
Re: Frederick Forsyth by marhoatumu(m): 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2007
i've read the devil's alternative. the book was tight though i havent been able to find anymore of his books
Re: Frederick Forsyth by lexylady(f): 3:34pm On Mar 01, 2007
Odessa File
Day of the Jackal
Re: Frederick Forsyth by lexylady(f): 3:37pm On Mar 01, 2007
Odessa File
Day of the Jackal
Re: Frederick Forsyth by ibkn(m): 8:33pm On Mar 18, 2007
i just read avenger last night and it just proves aw good fredrick is? do u know he wrote ojukwu biography on the biafran war? men he is great.
Re: Frederick Forsyth by Zahymaka(m): 10:46am On Mar 19, 2007
I don't know why, but I think The Fourth Protocol was his best -- probably because it was the first Forsyth book I read and spawned my fascination with the Cambridge Five.

Forsyth is in a genre of his own because he gets everything right -- from the planning to the weaponry to the tiny details.
Re: Frederick Forsyth by nigeriana(f): 3:51pm On Mar 19, 2007
The fourth protocol is my favourite. He also wrote a biography on Emeka Odimegwu Ojukwu titled 'Emeka' which is not half bad
Re: Frederick Forsyth by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 19, 2007
devils alternative the first i read
odessa file
the fist of God
the deciever
the negotiator
The Fourth Protocol
avenger

i like his books.a little too big on detail for me though, sometimes felt like i was reading a schoolbook.
plus-dude has it in for people with education!that guy that contracted the jackal in day of the jackal remeber
that passage about how he saw smooth faced cadets pick in classes the same stripes he'd sweated blood for-or something like that, recurring theme in seveeral of his books,basically, dude values field experience over theory, guess that makes sense, anyhow,

ditto 4 that dude in the deciver edwards, i think his name was.

yeah and hes a lover of the old school
the end of the fist of God-the human eyeball, mark II, basically a play on the inefficacyof hitech satelitte survellance

oh well, guess some one has to be clancy's foil,

but avenger was awesome.pure murhpy's law for the bad guys all the way!
Re: Frederick Forsyth by bgees(m): 6:10pm On Mar 24, 2007
he has a new book--the afghan. it details on modern terror after 9-11.

(1) (Reply)

21st Century Joseph(comedy,entertainment,life's Scenarios N D Story Of Joseph) / The Four Personalities- Where Do You Belong? / Does The End Justify The Means?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.