Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,659 members, 7,937,965 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 02:52 PM

[PHOTOS] SO CUTE!!! Lovely Mum Gave Birth To Four Babies In Just 11 Months - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [PHOTOS] SO CUTE!!! Lovely Mum Gave Birth To Four Babies In Just 11 Months (1872 Views)

Inem Peter: 'No Reason To Doubt My Bum, It's What My Mum Gave Me' / Yinka Ayefele Becomes Dad To Triplets As Wife Gives Birth To Three Babies In US / Akpororo Jets Out To See His Twin Babies In Baltimore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[PHOTOS] SO CUTE!!! Lovely Mum Gave Birth To Four Babies In Just 11 Months by Fleewpeed: 6:52pm On Jan 01, 2017

A mother has given birth to four babies in just 11 months. Just weeks after giving birth to daughter, Mya, Becky fell
pregnant again.
The 30-year-old from Swansea, UK thought she would give Mya a sibling to play with. But she hadn’t bargained for falling pregnant with not one, but three, babies.
The triplets were born in January - just 11 months after Miss Johns had given birth to Mya.
Miss Johns, who lives with partner Jason Evans, said: "When strangers stop to see the four of them, they can’t believe that I had four babies in less than a year. It does seem hard to believe, and it was such a shock when I discovered I was having triplets. "We had only been trying to conceive for a week when I fell pregnant. It all happened so quickly."
The couple also have a nine-year-old daughter called Kayla...

See more pictures@ http://gistcliq..com/2017/01/photos-so-cute-lovely-mum-gave-birth-to.html
Re: [PHOTOS] SO CUTE!!! Lovely Mum Gave Birth To Four Babies In Just 11 Months by BlackDBagba: 6:54pm On Jan 01, 2017
cool
Re: [PHOTOS] SO CUTE!!! Lovely Mum Gave Birth To Four Babies In Just 11 Months by angelTI(f): 7:06pm On Jan 01, 2017
Wow shocked. God is great! To think there are lots of women praying for a miracle like this. Don't worry, God will settle you this year with your bundles of joy (2 at the minimum grin grin grin)

2 Likes

Re: [PHOTOS] SO CUTE!!! Lovely Mum Gave Birth To Four Babies In Just 11 Months by MVLOX(m): 7:43am On Jan 02, 2017
Seriously I see dis as punishment/ risk on the part of woman, and on the part of the man I see it as wickedness but anyway I thank God for the health of the mother and the babies
Re: [PHOTOS] SO CUTE!!! Lovely Mum Gave Birth To Four Babies In Just 11 Months by meezynetwork(m): 9:06am On Jan 02, 2017
God is good

(1) (Reply)

Simi Turns Falz Into Her Side Nigga [PICS] / Basketmouth's Lord Of The Ribs Comedy Concert To Hold On 30th Of September 2017 / PHOTOS: Seyi Shay goes completely topless in new photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.