Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,467 members, 7,920,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 12:28 PM

10 Things To Do If You Have Carry Over In Your Exam. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Things To Do If You Have Carry Over In Your Exam. (2604 Views)

Can I Still Go Back And Write My Carry Over After 2 Years? / 10 Carry Over In My Final Year. What Should I Do? / Ten Tips That Will Boast Your Exam Preparation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Things To Do If You Have Carry Over In Your Exam. by Edroom: 12:24am On Jan 02, 2017
This is a New Year, we must plan our things especially the case of carry over in higher institutions. Some students get carryover not because they are lazy or dull, some might be as a result of mistake or penalties. If you find yourself having carryover that is not the end, you still have many chances to accomplish your aim and target especially your G.P this year. Below are step by step guide to follow if you have carryover:

1. Check your result : this is the first thing to do when your result is released, check and confirm your result and your matric number before any further step. Write out your result, and concentrate more on the one you have carryover. Try to remember what you scored in test, this will help a lot.
2. Go to the department to complaint: you need courage and pray to do this because lectures hate students coming to their office for complains. Do it humbly, present your test score to the lecture to see if the carryover is possible or not. Beg him to show you your grade in test and exam, add both and confirm whether you have carryover or not. If you have carryover continue reading.
3. Go for counsel: some students believe it’s only students with low G.P that need Counsel. No, go for counsel, these people are mothers and fathers, they have their own children and know what it takes to help others. They can help you because most of them have each lecturer’s number, and know how to penetrate them.
4. Collect rectification form: go to your department as early as possible to purchase your rectification form because it can finish any time. It’s not more than 500 naira.
5. Write letter rectifying letter: Some schools do ask for written letters to complement the rectification form where students explain their problems and analysis their scores.
6. Stamp your rectification form: this is very important, go to your departmental secretary for stamping. This is because your form is going to another department and they need prove to confirm your department.
7. Submit your form: you need to submit the form to appropriate quarter for examination and grading.
8. Start prayer: you need prayer, pray until you are satisfied.
9. Check the board for update: you need to check the result board frequently for update in your result. Be patience, calm and relax everything will work well
10. Celebrate: when you eventually see your result upgraded, call me to rejoice with you.

http://www.9jaread.com/2016/07/1o-steps-to-follow-if-you-have-carryover.html

Prevention is better than cure.... Read this http://www.9jaread.com/2016/07/15-things-you-must-know-to-avoid.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sad!!! Lautech Final Year Student Commits Suicide Days To Exams (photo) / 'clap For Him/her' Or 'clap Him Or Her'...which is Correct? / Congrat To My Lil Cousin, She Cleared All Her Papers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.