Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,010 members, 7,976,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 01:47 PM

'Go Back To The Basics To Learn How To Improve The Economy' -Obasanjo To Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Go Back To The Basics To Learn How To Improve The Economy' -Obasanjo To Buhari (2718 Views)

Obasanjo To Buhari: You Must Step On Toes Of Friends, Well-wishers / Buhari Has Not Done Enough For The Economy - Obasanjo / Fayose Wants Obasanjo To Refund The N10m Donation He Made Towards His Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: 'Go Back To The Basics To Learn How To Improve The Economy' -Obasanjo To Buhari by Cletus77(m): 10:56am On Jan 02, 2017
Freetech:
What is this? Op Obj talk is directed to Nigerian not to pmb. Why twisting it to suit yourself. I beg you this is new year let us pray and hope for the best. We cry for tomato now we have tomato we asked for rice now we have eboyin Keebi lake etc rice. 300k youth on N-Power What else do you need to know God is on our side and tomorrow will be better. We had a Xmas without Bh bombing churches. I can see things working together for my good and those who hope for good this year #teamgoodnews#
only lagos and kebbi got dat rice boy
Re: 'Go Back To The Basics To Learn How To Improve The Economy' -Obasanjo To Buhari by Cletus77(m): 11:01am On Jan 02, 2017
Some prophecy is making sense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun State IGR Is More Than The Combined Total Of 5 South East States / Former CJN, Onnoghen Makes First Public Appearance. Speaks In Parable! / Why President Buhari Shun Abba Kyari’s Burial, Ministers, APC Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.