Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,146 members, 7,880,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:02 PM

Cheating groom’s secret lover showed up to wedding in the same dress as bride.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating groom’s secret lover showed up to wedding in the same dress as bride.. (3634 Views)

Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret / Lady's Jaw-dropping Before And Now Photos In Same Dress (see Photos) / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating groom’s secret lover showed up to wedding in the same dress as bride.. by JessicaAgain(f): 6:27am On Jan 02, 2017
Like a melodrama, a groom's cheating ways was exposed after his secret lover gatecrashed his wedding wearing the same dress as his bride.

Details and video:

Click here - http://www.mazeech.com/page/view/218

1 Share

Re: Cheating groom’s secret lover showed up to wedding in the same dress as bride.. by Needopportunity: 6:56am On Jan 02, 2017
Where did it happen? undecided
Re: Cheating groom’s secret lover showed up to wedding in the same dress as bride.. by Medontire: 7:06am On Jan 02, 2017
Old news
Re: Cheating groom’s secret lover showed up to wedding in the same dress as bride.. by JessicaAgain(f): 7:13am On Jan 02, 2017
Needopportunity:
Where did it happen? undecided

Read details through the link above
Re: Cheating groom’s secret lover showed up to wedding in the same dress as bride.. by PH1stBorn: 7:42am On Jan 02, 2017
Nonsense! angry If u can't drop d full gist here, its as good as deleting d topic. There are more better way to generate traffic to ur amateurish blog angry

JessicaAgain:
Like a melodrama, a groom's cheating ways was exposed after his secret lover gatecrashed his wedding wearing the same dress as his bride.

Details and video:

Click here - http://www.mazeech.com/page/view/218
Re: Cheating groom’s secret lover showed up to wedding in the same dress as bride.. by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 02, 2017
Heyy,. I heard you're a Model, how much do you charge per "Photo" Session??
Re: Cheating groom’s secret lover showed up to wedding in the same dress as bride.. by JessicaAgain(f): 8:05am On Jan 02, 2017
Presh9OO:
Heyy,. I heard you're a Model, how much do you charge per "Photo" Session??

Go here - http://www.mazeech.com/u/Pmelisha
Re: Cheating groom’s secret lover showed up to wedding in the same dress as bride.. by Medontire: 8:25am On Jan 02, 2017

Re: Cheating groom’s secret lover showed up to wedding in the same dress as bride.. by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 02, 2017
JessicaAgain:

Go here - http://www.mazeech.com/u/Pmelisha
Those Pictures are already making me hard.... Aii' .. I guess I have to sign up 1st, ryyt??
Re: Cheating groom’s secret lover showed up to wedding in the same dress as bride.. by JessicaAgain(f): 3:18pm On Jan 02, 2017
Presh9OO:
Those Pictures are already making me hard.... Aii' .. I guess I have to sign up 1st, ryyt??

Yes
Re: Cheating groom’s secret lover showed up to wedding in the same dress as bride.. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 02, 2017
JessicaAgain:

Yes
Aii'.. So what do I get for joining your Network"??.. Any Promo??
Re: Cheating groom’s secret lover showed up to wedding in the same dress as bride.. by Medontire: 3:53pm On Jan 02, 2017
I registered and watched video about ur birthday coming up. How old are you?
Re: Cheating groom’s secret lover showed up to wedding in the same dress as bride.. by JessicaAgain(f): 4:11pm On Jan 02, 2017
Medontire:

I posted a second video
Re: Cheating groom’s secret lover showed up to wedding in the same dress as bride.. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 02, 2017
Medontire:
Does She Look Underage??
Re: Cheating groom’s secret lover showed up to wedding in the same dress as bride.. by Medontire: 4:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
Presh9OO:
Does She Look Underage??

No. I wan marry her bro. Just trying to start introduction. Me don tire!
Re: Cheating groom’s secret lover showed up to wedding in the same dress as bride.. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
Medontire:

lol.. JessicaAgain your Videos are trashy, what phone are you using to shoot 'em??
Re: Cheating groom’s secret lover showed up to wedding in the same dress as bride.. by 21stcentury: 4:47pm On Jan 02, 2017
Medontire:

Funny
Re: Cheating groom’s secret lover showed up to wedding in the same dress as bride.. by Tolanizzy(m): 7:31pm On Nov 06, 2017
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Dear Men, Marriage Is Not The Greatest Achievement For A Woman! / Why Are Some Girls Like This? / I Was Raped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.