Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,476 members, 7,937,402 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 12:32 AM

Albert Einstein - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Albert Einstein (872 Views)

When You Inherited A Wall Clock From Albert Einstein / ALBERT EINSTEIN And His Teacher In A Conversation / Be Inspired By The Words Of Wisdom And Quotes By Albert Einstein And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Albert Einstein by GeeCee(m): 6:29pm On Jan 11, 2007
When Albert Einstein was making the rounds of the speaker's circuit, he usually found himself eagerly longing to get back to his laboratory work. One night as they were driving to yet another rubber-chicken dinner, Einstein mentioned to his chauffeur (a man who somewhat resembled Einstein in looks & manner) that he was tired of speechmaking. "I have an idea, boss," his chauffeur said. "I've heard you give this speech so many times. I'll bet I could give it for you." Einstein laughed loudly and said, "Why not? Let's do it!" When they arrive at the dinner, Einstein donned the chauffeur's cap and jacket and sat in the back of the room. The chauffeur gave a beautiful rendition of Einstein's speech and even answered a few questions expertly. Then a supremely pompous professor asked an extremely esoteric question about anti-matter formation, digressing here and there to let everyone in the audience know that he was nobody's fool. Without missing a beat, the chauffeur fixed the professor with a steely stare and said, "Sir, the answer to that question is so simple that I will let my chauffeur, who is sitting in the back, answer it for me."
Re: Albert Einstein by Alexos(m): 10:14am On Jan 12, 2007
Smart guy
Re: Albert Einstein by GeeCee(m): 6:53am On Jun 05, 2010
cool
Re: Albert Einstein by EfemenaXY: 9:13am On Jun 05, 2010
Alexos:

Smart guy

hehehe

Exactly! grin

(1) (Reply)

Blonde Detective / Perfect Couple / The Duck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.