Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,400 members, 7,881,453 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:00 PM

Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? (6727 Views)

Poll: Will It Ever Happen?

Yes: 73% (34 votes)
No: 26% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

A Young Chinese Girl Hugged Buhari So Tight / How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back. / Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by TMmoney: 5:56pm On Nov 27, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm big ?? well If God wills it then it is possible else until d generation of these old men who have run out of ideas is over
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by becomrich15: 4:04am On Nov 28, 2009
Dont be scare. I know I can be president. I have a network of over 50,000 churches that would vote for me. look even the president of CAC use to live in canada. I call one of his children aya oba,she is a queen. CAC has more than 12,000 branches all over the world. she was even living in canada as a child.

You sounded so well but your promises are a bit scary. I would advice that if you succeed in 2011 please dont bring down heaven for us. If you can then, try to establish a link for us to reach heaven.

I remember Abacha's broadcast when he took over power. He said that our hospitals was turned into mere clinics but surprisingly by the time he died in the office after some years in power, our hospitals deteoriated into mortuaries.

I hope you dont get me wrong my brother. It could be you are the transformer we all are waiting for but understand that our leaders have fooled us a lot. GOOD LUCK IN 2011. 

Quote from: becomrich, on November 26, 2009, 03:52 AM
nex , i am a nigerian.

Mr blazer , I do not have to start from my village. It is old mentally like that, that is why we are were, we are. I am better than Yar Adua. So why should I not be president. Any nation put its best to a test. I am ready to take on yar adua on CNN or BBC in a debate on how to turn the nigeria economy around. This is an open challenge to Yar Adua or  anyone who think , he want to be president of Nigeria. To take me on on this issue.

Look I can tell you I can run the economy better than yar adua.
Do you want to remain were you are. Then vote for thief, If you do not want to have electricity, Then thief is who you should vote for. I am ready to taken on Yar Adua or anybody that feels he want to be president on CNN or BBC in a debate , on how to have 24 hours electricity in Nigeria.

If you do not want to have good hospital. vote a thief or drug dealer. No good road, if that is your choice vote for thief.

But if you feel you want to have electricity 24 hours a day. Come 2011, you should vote for me

If you think you want to have good road.  vote me

If you think, you want to have a stable economy. vote me

When you do this, you secure a good future for your children and next generation.  This is the start of " Operation Heaven On Earth"   join me as we remove thievies and criminal from the govt of Nigeria. We are taken back our nation from criminal.

He is our slogan for the north, igboland and yorubaland. Start texting your friend to join

North  =  Operation Say No to Barawo
Yorubaland   = Operation Say NO to Ole
Igboland = Operation Say No to Onye ohi or Onyechi

This is the start of "Operation Heaven On Earth"

God bless you as you do.
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by emiwanlee(m): 3:31pm On Nov 30, 2009
no
Re: Will A Young Man Ever Be The President Of Nigeria? by slimes(m): 9:07pm On Dec 15, 2009
Constitution says 45yrs and older.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Air Nigeria Begins Direct Flights To Abuja, Enugu, Owerri / Police Abduct Musa Abdullahi Krishi, Daily Trust's Reporter, Whereabouts Unknown / Inflation Rose 67 Times Under Emefiele - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.