Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,378 members, 7,901,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:29 PM

'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story (75155 Views)

Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E / "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady / "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by safarigirl(f): 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2017
wristbangle:

Lol na so e easy make person see husband. Shey u know wetin be her criteria? This lady sef cheesy

Xenderspride, no allow your enter beauty ya head. No mind safarigirl oo wink
forget o, people plenty wey e easy for. Kim Kardashian has had 3 husbands and she isn't even forty yet. some of us can't even get one boyfriend
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by wristbangle: 9:30pm On Jan 02, 2017
safarigirl:
forget o, people plenty wey e easy for. Kim Kardashian has had 3 husbands and she isn't even forty yet. some of us can't even get one boyfriend

She get money. No forget that. Lol some indeed, but u no fit dey among na cheesy
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by Kdiva(f): 9:39pm On Jan 02, 2017
UDbester:
why wount he dump you when he has noticed you are in for him because of his money. ofeke

what are you even saying?

1 Like

Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by jtenna: 9:42pm On Jan 02, 2017
makydee:
And all these boys that want complete package, their prick is nothing to write home about. Smh

I dey tell you! Their pricks are like HB pencils and either they fine small with overblown egos or them fair like 'escape from albino' with over blown ego or both.
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by refiner(f): 9:51pm On Jan 02, 2017
Fourwinds:
refiner baby...so u don dey know d secret now
grin
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by jtenna: 9:52pm On Jan 02, 2017
tomdon:
All these useless ladies are boring
Why's it a big deal that a man did not marry you?
Can marriage be forced??
The only big deal is because they just open their cheap pussies wide while claiming relationship and clinging to a man who will marry them only over his dead body.
I bet you if a lady is not compromised sexually with any man, break up with her and she'll thank the man because she has lost nothing to any man.
Just a matter of time the right man will come and do things the right way.
I'm by no means talking about all the secondary virgins oo, after chopping all types of dicks will now enter church and become church worker now claiming no sex before marriage

Please shut the fuvck up! Na men like you go dey shake like chicken wey fall for cold water dey beg for pusie when the girl insist she wants to keep herself before marriage.

Whatever attitude the babe has gives no right for the man to just dump her like that after 4YEARS of relationship. At least some level of respect and honesty suppose dey
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by dayowunmi(m): 9:54pm On Jan 02, 2017
Even though nothing is impossible, I won't jump to conclusion and criticize the guy cos it's very rare for them to have dated for 4 years and the guy leaves her to engage someone else without her having done anything. There are always two sides to a coin. I won't believe she's the Saint and the guy is the devil just yet.
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by dealslip(f): 9:57pm On Jan 02, 2017
Pierocash:
Lack of attitude have cost so many women of this days their relationshp,bt they wil kip saying 'my boyfrnd of 10 yrs broke my heart,men are wicked'
Now ask me,who wants to marry a knife instead of a wife?
And why do you guys thinks you are women's reward in life.
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by mizzyboy007: 9:58pm On Jan 02, 2017
Estharfabian:

LMFAO. grin

Hell No! I'd rather watch Papa Ajasco than that piece of Garbage!

It's that easy if you put your heart to it. tongue
Getting Independent is pretty easy... Hustle, Hustle, Hustle.
Getting Great Ass Is Also easy-Squatts and Butt toning exercises. cool
Looking good is pretty easy too. tongue

Boys of these century want nothing but Good butt, A neat woman, And If they're not Much of an insecure prick, They'd want an independent one too. grin So, voila! She'd get 'em. like ants to sugar! tongue

Sorry to burst your bubble, men actually want women with a good attitude, if you don't have one, he will dump you. simple.... plus, please don't compare papa ajasco to garbage, you probably weren't even born when it was been aired on television.
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by HARDDON: 10:19pm On Jan 02, 2017
Estharfabian:

Boys of these century want nothing but Good butt

Action word: BOYS!

How many times hv u had to pick d glossy pieces of ur naive shattered heart?

Guess no heart is in ur rib cage now even cos u got tired of picking d pieces.

#Smd 4 lil indomie n egg gurls of this glassy age
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by itunesgiftcard(m): 10:19pm On Jan 02, 2017
Estharfabian:

Well, life goes on! smiley

Boys are Mostly dickheads. smiley
So, Puleeeeeeease! don't sulk, Move the hell on!
don't let nothing Hold you back. Look Good, Get independent, wash up good and Have great Ass!

Another Prince Charming would Come knocking. there's so many sharks to choose from. grin

Oh sharks you could not say fishes cause sharks are big abi...So she should go go the big ones
its OK nau....
You will hear from me
grin grin grin
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
HARDDON:

Action word: BOYS!

How many times hv u had to pick d glossy pieces of ur naive shattered heart?

Guess no heart is in ur rib cage now even cos u got tired of picking d pieces.

#Smd 4 lil indomie n egg gurls of this glassy age

indeed... be getting mind boggling Hardons On my Posts! grin

Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by HARDDON: 10:34pm On Jan 02, 2017
Estharfabian:

indeed... be getting mind buoggling Hardons On my Posts! grin

Yea , just confirmed!
Really glassy age, all they think about is boys, money booze n hardON
angry

Op, from your write up, one can deduce, d she wasnt loyal. She was never dere.

Guy was weighing his options just discovered that the other gurl was more of a wift material dan this come, collect n go.
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by TashaGirl: 10:38pm On Jan 02, 2017
Estharfabian:

Well, life goes on! smiley

Boys are Mostly dickheads. smiley
So, Puleeeeeeease! don't sulk, Move the hell on!
don't let nothing Hold you back. Look Good, Get independent, wash up good and Have great Ass!

Another Prince Charming would Come knocking. there's so many sharks to choose from. grin

how old are you really? You make no sense at all. Its four good years smallie! Grow up. Stop trying to show Nlanders that you are strong

3 Likes

Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by MrPresident1: 10:43pm On Jan 02, 2017
killsmith:
that's long....an average guy cums in 10 mins or less....

Your head we soon correct grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by MrPresident1: 10:44pm On Jan 02, 2017
makydee:
Mr undecided

Even Jesus doesn't know when He is coming.

Jesus is coming on or before the 20th of January 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by MrPresident1: 10:45pm On Jan 02, 2017
destinychildolu:
at least I go don collect my mmm money back

1 Thessalonians 5:4
But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by MrPresident1: 10:46pm On Jan 02, 2017
curvilicious:

False prophets angry

Wait till 21st January 2017 before you can call me that grin wink
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by zudozz: 10:49pm On Jan 02, 2017
he was never your boy friend...Just knacking ur punany!
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by piagetskinner(m): 10:52pm On Jan 02, 2017
Abeg move on and stop being a wailer
Her story seems uninteresting...didnt bother to read
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by Leoswaggs(m): 11:13pm On Jan 02, 2017
Estharfabian:

LMFAO. grin

Hell No! I'd rather watch Papa Ajasco than that piece of Garbage!

It's that easy if you put your heart to it. tongue
Getting Independent is pretty easy... Hustle, Hustle, Hustle.
Getting Great Ass Is Also easy-Squatts and Butt toning exercises. cool
Looking good is pretty easy too. tongue

Boys of these century want nothing but Good butt, A neat woman, And If they're not Much of an insecure prick, They'd want an independent one too. grin So, voila! She'd get 'em. like ants to sugar! tongue

you think its easy to grow yansh bah...show me your own afta all your squats and butt toning exercise
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 02, 2017
makydee:
And all these boys that want complete package, their prick is nothing to write home about. Smh
OBO aka Animashaun.
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by Alezy(m): 11:16pm On Jan 02, 2017
Culin:
4 wasted years. I ain't cut out for that o.
hnmmmm
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by Culin(f): 11:19pm On Jan 02, 2017
Alezy:
hnmmmm

Hmmm
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by Alezy(m): 11:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
Culin:

Hmmm
baby, really? thought our batt was dead.
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by Culin(f): 11:26pm On Jan 02, 2017
Alezy:
baby, really? thought our batt was dead.

It was. They brought back the light few minutes ago. Even with a charged phone I don't want to talk to you.
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 02, 2017
TashaGirl:
how old are you really? You make no sense at all. Its four good years smallie! Grow up. Stop trying to show Nlanders that you are strong

four years? You need Some kinda hobby. grin

get that Rod outta your ass and lighten the fück up, Grumpy! undecided

2 Likes

Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by Alezy(m): 11:36pm On Jan 02, 2017
Culin:

It was. They brought back the light few minutes ago. Even with a charged phone I don't want to talk to you.
Omg. ..so why didn't you just say? u had to say it's batt?

okay, am sorry really
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by Melsan: 11:43pm On Jan 02, 2017
chronique:
The reason why the world is messed up, relationships are failing, marriages are crashing, infidelity is on the high, etc, is cos most people in this generation, do not want to make efforts to be responsible, but want the best things of life. I've tried doubling up just to see if it's possible to keep several partners at once but it doesn't work for me. It's difficult paying attention to your work /biz, and also paying attention to different ladies. At the end, my conscience won't let me be, I begin to wonder what excuses I'd give if caught, etc and at the end of the day, I just give up on trying to double date. I really must commend guys and girls who are good at doing this, and would love to congratulate them for contributing in the destruction of love, relationships and marriages. I'm also happy that karma has a way of dealing with people as some of these folks, usually get served in their own coins... Is there a day we don't read about infidelity on nairaland? Definitely, no. It then goes a long way to tell you how bad our society is, and then explains to you why divorces and broken homes will be on the increase in naija...

I'm a Nigerian and from experience, I can tell you that most Nigerians are not honest in so many ways but expect the best. It shows why the country is in a mess of a state. Ordinary making efforts to be in a committed relationship, Nigerians cannot; what then, can they do?
Well said!..buddy with a good heart!! wink
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by Culin(f): 11:45pm On Jan 02, 2017
Alezy:
Omg. ..so why didn't you just say? u had to say it's batt?

okay, am sorry really

Do you know how much I missed you today?.. You were just forming busy and pushed me to one corner like that. Ehn I'm busy too..
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by Alezy(m): 11:50pm On Jan 02, 2017
Culin:

Do you know how much I missed you today?.. You were just forming busy and pushed me to one corner like that. Ehn I'm busy too..
ah, so if someone told u I pushed u to one end, u will believe? u kw that was not intentional nau.

how would I forget my backbone, not even possible. phone was out really. M sorry nauu
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by Culin(f): 11:58pm On Jan 02, 2017
Alezy:
ah, so if someone told u I pushed u to one end, u will believe? u kw that was not intentional nau.

how would I forget my backbone, not even possible. phone was out really. M sorry nauu

Ehn we'll talk tomorrow. Forgiveness is still loading.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Happened To The Beautiful Sex Dolls? (Pictures) / Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. / Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.