Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,405 members, 7,881,476 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:46 PM

Does God Exist? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Exist? (1920 Views)

If My Father Is Not Healed Before This Year Ends, Then God Exist Not / Evidences That God Exist / Does God Exist Within Or Outside The Universe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does God Exist? by goodguy100(m): 4:46pm On Jul 23, 2009
Who the hell this guy called TUDOR or what ever think he is? Bros be careful of him cus the devil is useing him to fights the christians, please do not reply to his post cus he is evil, and the fear of God is not in him.
Re: Does God Exist? by Tudor6(f): 5:15pm On Jul 23, 2009
goodguy100:
[b]
Who the hell this guy called TUDOR  [/b]or what ever think he is? Bros be careful of him cus the devil is useing him to fights the christians, please do not reply to his post cus he is evil, and the fear of God is not in him. 
How many times are you gonna ask this question??
You even went ahead to open a thread to that effect. Leave me alone!
Re: Does God Exist? by minute(f): 5:28pm On Jul 23, 2009
Everything denotes that there is a God.You of course are entitled to your own opinion.
Re: Does God Exist? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:34pm On Jul 24, 2009
[size=13pt]Does God exist. . . ? ,I believe that it does not, however, the answer to this question depends upon what the phrase 'the Christian god' means. If we wish to show that this being exists or does not exist, it is necessary to understand something about how such a being is defined.all that is necessary is to identify any set of characteristics attributed to the Christian god and show them to be internally inconsistent.
Some people falsely believe that it is impossible to prove the unexistence of anything, but they are wrong.   sad It can, for example, be proved that there is no even prime number greater than two. Other people use to say that there is no way to prove if there is a god or not, or even that we cannot get any knowledge of god (agnosticism). My opinion as a strong Satanist, is that we can in fact prove that god does not exist in the physical world. This document is my attempt to do so.
     To prove the non-existence of god we first need to define the word "god". When christians talk about god they mean an almighty being. This, I think, is the only god that holds, since it is the only god that can be logically justified. 
I would also like to point out that if this argument were shown to be invalid, that would not mean that the Christian god does exist or that belief in it is justified. The onus of proof rests upon the person who makes the claim. If the Christian claims that the Christian god exists, it is up to the Christian to prove said claim just as it would be my responsibility to prove my claim that the Christian god does not exist.   angry
[/size]
Re: Does God Exist? by ladysex(f): 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2009
Does God Exist:This is nearly undebatable. There are extremely limited facts. It only matters what you believe, there is, however a large amount of proof that he was a real man, but as for being god son? Well that's just faith.
"If you believe in yourself anything is possible, as long as you never give up hope you will find true happiness."
Re: Does God Exist? by Kunbee: 1:22am On Jul 31, 2009
banom:

can you proove it ?

Besides are you the fine garl on the pics of your profile ?

Yes thats me cheesy and i dont need to prove anything either you believe or not
Re: Does God Exist? by jamiru(m): 3:39am On Aug 01, 2009
Throughout this forum, this discussion rages on, but to me its not important because i see a divine hand at work thru thos that are againt or for God. so whether u are, He is ochestrating evrything for His glory.

keep up the snarling athiest, keep up the believing christians, we are pawns for the eternal pleasures whether we believ or not.

peace
Re: Does God Exist? by sarmy(m): 9:54am On Aug 01, 2009
Unless you have superfluous knowledge of everything under heaven [b]you can not be so sure [/b]there is no God

No one can believe more than his level of awareness, we all believe based on our level of awareness.

Personally, God is the originator, initiator, creator, starter and the invisible force of life. You can call Him different names based on your belief system.

It's possible for one not to be able to comprehend his existence due to present level of awareness, this level can still change if not having a closed mind or perfect in all.
Re: Does God Exist? by MrCrackles(m): 9:56am On Aug 01, 2009
Oh YES! cool
Re: Does God Exist? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:28am On Sep 05, 2009
[size=13pt]The fact is that religion is delusion. All human gods are imaginary. By believing in an imaginary god, a believer has not "lost nothing." Believers commit themselves to a lifetime of delusion, instead of commiting their lives to reality.

Non-believers, in contrast, live moral and loving lives without having to resort to delusion. Non-believers are normal human beings who embrace reality rather than delusion. As a result, they live much healthier lives.

The fact that there are so many gods proves that all of these gods are imaginary. If there actually were an all-knowing, all-powerful, all-loving "god" in any form, he would be obvious to everyone and we would all align on him. His existence would be undeniable and impossible to hide. 
[/size]
Re: Does God Exist? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:10pm On Nov 10, 2009
[size=13pt]God does not exist . . . . . .[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Convert To Islam Or Die / BLASPHEMY: South African Man Claims To Be Jesus / I Saw More Women In Hell; Any Woman That Uses Make-up Will Go To Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.