Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,103 members, 7,890,651 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:37 PM

President's Wife Aisha Presents Gifts To 1st Baby Born In 2017 In Abuja - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President's Wife Aisha Presents Gifts To 1st Baby Born In 2017 In Abuja - Photos (26756 Views)

Queen Elizabeth Hosts President Buhari And Wife, Aisha To Lavish Dinner / President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha Back In Abuja After Sallah (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Presents Gifts To Quintuplets And Their Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President's Wife Aisha Presents Gifts To 1st Baby Born In 2017 In Abuja - Photos by Greedgod: 12:18pm On Jan 02, 2017
Berlynn:
nice one ....seems this is a new trend grin I will hv to caculate when I will hv sex so I can take in nd I'll give birth on the 1st of Jan 2023 by faya by force
lets start practising now , so we can get perfect in 2022 .
Re: President's Wife Aisha Presents Gifts To 1st Baby Born In 2017 In Abuja - Photos by Greedgod: 12:20pm On Jan 02, 2017
Culin:
so she should travel all 36 states in one day because of you??
hi

1 Like

Re: President's Wife Aisha Presents Gifts To 1st Baby Born In 2017 In Abuja - Photos by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
candidbabe:
STC
Chai!!!!!!!!!

I nearly made it to FTC. The man on top if you don't have any meaningful thing to say pls delete your post.
Thanks.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
U ALSO DIDNT SAY ANYTHING MEANINGFUL!!
Re: President's Wife Aisha Presents Gifts To 1st Baby Born In 2017 In Abuja - Photos by viccozy(m): 12:26pm On Jan 02, 2017
Culin:

so she should travel all 36 states in one day because of you??
u don't spew trash wen ever u deem fit.did u see one day in my post?she can delegate ppl 2 do dat 4 her and its nt a must its done all in a day.
Re: President's Wife Aisha Presents Gifts To 1st Baby Born In 2017 In Abuja - Photos by no1madman(m): 12:41pm On Jan 02, 2017
Berlynn:
nice one ....seems this is a new trend grin I will hv to caculate when I will hv sex so I can take in nd I'll give birth on the 1st of Jan 2023 by faya by force
I can make it happen. .
Re: President's Wife Aisha Presents Gifts To 1st Baby Born In 2017 In Abuja - Photos by Culin(f): 12:42pm On Jan 02, 2017
viccozy:
u don't spew trash wen ever u deem fit.did u see one day in my post?she can delegate ppl 2 do dat 4 her and its nt a must its done all in a day.

Giving gifts to first babies of the year has always been a tradition. It's done by the FIRST LADY of a state or country on the FIRST DAY of the year. This means that state first ladies will be busy performing this function too. So what are you saying?
Re: President's Wife Aisha Presents Gifts To 1st Baby Born In 2017 In Abuja - Photos by viccozy(m): 12:54pm On Jan 02, 2017
Culin:

Giving gifts to first babies of the year has always been a tradition. It's done by the FIRST LADY of a state or country on the FIRST DAY of the year. This means that state first ladies will be busy performing this function too. So what are you saying?
alright dearest,YOU WIN!!!
Re: President's Wife Aisha Presents Gifts To 1st Baby Born In 2017 In Abuja - Photos by iykebest1(m): 1:09pm On Jan 02, 2017
Berlynn:
I read statistics. 2:1 UNN. I'm good in calculation too. and I'm single too
Re: President's Wife Aisha Presents Gifts To 1st Baby Born In 2017 In Abuja - Photos by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 02, 2017
Why was she not doing all these charity works when her husband was not the president? It's not her personal money.So courtesy should go to Nigerians who are the real owners.
Re: President's Wife Aisha Presents Gifts To 1st Baby Born In 2017 In Abuja - Photos by Abdurlarh: 1:44pm On Jan 02, 2017
who all these sh*t come epp?
abeg you better talk to your husband in za oza room[color=#770077][/color]
Re: President's Wife Aisha Presents Gifts To 1st Baby Born In 2017 In Abuja - Photos by GoodyOG: 2:20pm On Jan 02, 2017
where ma own gift....my wife gave birth 2min after 12pm on 31st...
Re: President's Wife Aisha Presents Gifts To 1st Baby Born In 2017 In Abuja - Photos by ephi123(f): 2:44pm On Jan 02, 2017
dabrightt:
I no blame the guy na..sebi na u dey look for cheap tins...free tins ... You that one to suscribe 10g for 1000 naira are u not a theif scammer

Haha! cheesy
Re: President's Wife Aisha Presents Gifts To 1st Baby Born In 2017 In Abuja - Photos by Clemsworld(m): 2:50pm On Jan 02, 2017
Berlynn:
we have the same thought, I think we can work together to achieve this goal.

PM me when ur ready HNY.
Re: President's Wife Aisha Presents Gifts To 1st Baby Born In 2017 In Abuja - Photos by ihatesycophant(m): 2:58pm On Jan 02, 2017
Zedoo:
And who collected the statististics

Very funny.

They just do anything and gullible Nigerians start running over forgeting the true essence on government....

Next please
This your hate, it's better you let go before it consumed you. Giving of gifts to first baby has been a yearly ritual done by successive governments from federal to the local levels. If you complain of not having accurate data for that, then you have a point because some families in the remote villages will even gave birth at exactly 12:00am and no one recognized them, except those in the cities. So, stop living in hate, it's too early in the year, the journey is still far.
Re: President's Wife Aisha Presents Gifts To 1st Baby Born In 2017 In Abuja - Photos by Donshemzy1234: 3:20pm On Jan 02, 2017
candidbabe:
STC
Chai!!!!!!!!!

I nearly made it to FTC. The man on top if you don't have any meaningful thing to say pls delete your post.
Thanks.

Meanwhile you also haven't submitted any meaningful thing. maybe you should edit your post
Re: President's Wife Aisha Presents Gifts To 1st Baby Born In 2017 In Abuja - Photos by Ibro2005: 3:32pm On Jan 02, 2017
How are they sure?
May be only in the hospital not in Abuja
Re: President's Wife Aisha Presents Gifts To 1st Baby Born In 2017 In Abuja - Photos by Jetjacky(m): 3:40pm On Jan 02, 2017
Zedoo:
And who collected the statististics

Very funny.

They just do anything and gullible Nigerians start running over forgeting the true essence on government....

Next please
my thoughts but then I remembered we are in a digital world. Seeing they didn't put to public any name of person or person who carried the statistical maths. It'shence obtainable to refute her claims.
Re: President's Wife Aisha Presents Gifts To 1st Baby Born In 2017 In Abuja - Photos by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 02, 2017
Ekakamba:
How dem carri know say na dey first born baby in 2017? grin
I wonder. Considering the lack of birth-related statistics in the country and how overly-populated Nigeria is, I'm sure many other babies were born elsewhere on the 1st.
Re: President's Wife Aisha Presents Gifts To 1st Baby Born In 2017 In Abuja - Photos by Zedoo(m): 4:59pm On Jan 02, 2017
ihatesycophant:
This your hate, it's better you let go before it consumed you. Giving of gifts to first baby has been a yearly RITUAL done by SUCCESSIVE governments from federal to the local levels. If you complain of not having ACCURATE DATA for that, then you have a POINT because some families in the remote villages will even gave birth at exactly 12:00am and no one recognized them, except those in the cities. So, stop living in hate, it's too early in the year, the journey is still far.

According to your dictionary.

Hate is Any act or thought that opposes your view..... Abi??

Typical Nigerian.....

To what end does the gift of the first baby serve Look around you.....this is paltry news....

What else is the point of my post but the sight of people like you falling over posts like this with your "haters everywhere" mentality when in reality its very very very very impossible in NIGERIA to collect the exact data of the first baby....except its in a very developed city with NO SUBURBS....and Abuja ISNT!

Swerve! Pls??
Re: President's Wife Aisha Presents Gifts To 1st Baby Born In 2017 In Abuja - Photos by tellmemore15: 8:37pm On Jan 02, 2017
GoggleB:

Always read before you comment don't jux comment without reading.

Although she wasn't present at the hospital, but she was represented by her SSA Admin, Dr. Hajo Sani and she extended her goodwill for the new year to Children born on the first day of the year.

THIS IS ALL STAGE MANAGED

just keep deceiving your self mr APC, Aisha has disassociated her self from the Mallam in Aso rock, " that the other room statement pain her no be small"
Re: President's Wife Aisha Presents Gifts To 1st Baby Born In 2017 In Abuja - Photos by GoggleB(m): 9:07pm On Jan 02, 2017
tellmemore15:

THIS IS ALL STAGE MANAGED

just keep deceiving your self mr APC, Aisha has disassociated her self from the Mallam in Aso rock, " that the other room statement pain her no be small"
Was only trying to tell him d woman on DAT picture is not Aisha Buhari.

Did you read at all?
Re: President's Wife Aisha Presents Gifts To 1st Baby Born In 2017 In Abuja - Photos by tellmemore15: 10:09pm On Jan 02, 2017
GoggleB:

Was only trying to tell him d woman on DAT picture is not Aisha Buhari.

Did you read at all?

The Apc govt is all about lies and deceit,

Aisha did not send anybody to represent her any where.

Buhari boys cooked it all up.

she has even refused to give him her "congo to shine" thats why the man is having BP.

make una beg Aisha ooh.
Re: President's Wife Aisha Presents Gifts To 1st Baby Born In 2017 In Abuja - Photos by GoggleB(m): 10:19pm On Jan 02, 2017
tellmemore15:

The Apc govt is all about lies and deceit,

Aisha did not send anybody to represent her any where.

Buhari boys cooked it all up.

she has even refused to give him her "congo to shine" thats why the man is having BP.

make una beg Aisha ooh.
What my business with Buhari or APC.
Swerve pls.
Re: President's Wife Aisha Presents Gifts To 1st Baby Born In 2017 In Abuja - Photos by tellmemore15: 10:37pm On Jan 02, 2017
GoggleB:

What my business with Buhari or APC.
Swerve pls.

swerve go where? abi ode lele yi ni.

i actually over looked the first insult, must you respond, abi you think say i wan toast you ni grin grin grin

look your back well well, make you go find your tail for where you keep am.

I no dey your back. cool cool cool
Re: President's Wife Aisha Presents Gifts To 1st Baby Born In 2017 In Abuja - Photos by daremiarchs(m): 12:15am On Jan 03, 2017
C'est de la merde! cry
Re: President's Wife Aisha Presents Gifts To 1st Baby Born In 2017 In Abuja - Photos by aknabob: 1:10am On Jan 03, 2017
maxzzo1:
Is dat Aisha Buhari
no mama peace
Re: President's Wife Aisha Presents Gifts To 1st Baby Born In 2017 In Abuja - Photos by SamiraF: 5:21am On Jan 03, 2017
What was Aisha Buhari doing at midnight on New Year that she has to be represented? Ordinary welcoming new year baby she cannot do? She was represented by her SSA Admin Hajo Sani? SSA Admin? SSA Admin of what? Muhammadu Buhari that made election campaign promise that his wife will not have any office should explain to Nigerians what office the SSA Admin is administrating or is the SSA Admin administrating the other room? APC deceivers and liars.

(1) (2) (Reply)

'PDP Traced Akpabio Overseas To Beg Him On Their Knees' - Ahmed Lawan / Grace Ladoja Receives An MBE From The Prince Of Wales / Dino Melaye: Senate Summons Abu Vc To Appear Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.