Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,037 members, 7,970,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:18 PM

How Can You Profit From Bitcoin - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can You Profit From Bitcoin (1646 Views)

Money From Bitcoin Blast Worth It? / How To Make Money From Bitcoin In 2019 - 6 Practical Methods / 3 Online Businesses That Makes You Profit From The First Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Profit From Bitcoin by chim14(m): 2:47pm On Jan 02, 2017
Hello NL, am a little curious on how people profit from Buying and Selling bitcoins.

On Nairaex.com I saw this "Buying $1 worth of bitcoin is 510 NGN Selling $1 worth of bitcoin is 450 NGN"

Does anyone with experience understand the above statement or have anyone used nairaex.com?

Thanks
Re: How Can You Profit From Bitcoin by chim14(m): 3:27pm On Jan 02, 2017
So without 50 people, lets say 29, the 29, will have to wait for the group to complete to get paid abi? MMM we are waiting o
Re: How Can You Profit From Bitcoin by Birniwa(m): 2:46am On Jan 03, 2017
Two fvcking nerds above me. Some spots moved person created a thread waiting for answers while you're here spamming with unrelatedly worthless promotions.
Re: How Can You Profit From Bitcoin by NairaExsupport: 3:36am On Jan 03, 2017
chim14:
Hello NL, am a little curious on how people profit from Buying and Selling bitcoins.

On Nairaex.com I saw this "Buying $1 worth of bitcoin is 510 NGN Selling $1 worth of bitcoin is 450 NGN"

Does anyone with experience understand the above statement or have anyone used nairaex.com?

Thanks

Bitcoin is similar to traditional currency but exist in electronic form. How do you make money with Naira?
The most common way is trading and the value of bitcoin adjusts based on the market demand since there is no government control.

Trading PROFIT
Very similar to stock or forex trading, buy low and sell high. About $298.3 M worth of bitcoin are traded daily around the world. (see the attached pic for the lowest and highest price for bitcoin in last 24 hours) about $40 margin

Investment
Dec 2015 1 bitcoin traded at around 110,000 NGN
as at now, 1 bitcoin will cost you 517,655.1 NGN

"Buying $1 worth of bitcoin is 510 NGN Selling $1 worth of bitcoin is 450 NGN"

NairaEx doesn't charge fees, the rate are all inclusive.

This is not an investment advice, bitcoin trading is very risky and volatile.

Re: How Can You Profit From Bitcoin by royalfrank007: 9:19pm On Oct 29, 2019
I sell gift cards to vendors on paxful.com who can teach me how to bit gift cards on paxful and be a direct loader cashing out delay buying gift cards and getting my cash back. How is it done? Can we load all gift cards in Nigeria? How?

(1) (Reply)

The Accountants' Lounge / I Need Investors In My Beer Distributing Business In Lagos / Multiple Streams Of Income Is The Way To Go.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.