Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,907 members, 7,883,158 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 03:30 AM

This Couple Needs Your Help. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Couple Needs Your Help. (931 Views)

This Couple's Unique Wedding Outfit Is A Hit / Checkout This Couple’s Epic Transformation (see Stunning Photos) / This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Couple Needs Your Help. by question2017: 2:51pm On Jan 02, 2017
Re: This Couple Needs Your Help. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: This Couple Needs Your Help. by question2017: 3:00pm On Jan 02, 2017
One 2 ocassions mark actually did hit her though he claimed that was the first time in his life to do that. He promised never to do that again and has not till now. Nairaland is a faceless forum and this couple needs advice from any view. What do you think should be done to help them from fighting? Are you of the opinion that the pasture is greener? What reasonable advice can you give to either of them. Can you relate to any of the raised issue in your current life and how did you deal with it? Your comments will be appreciated....signed Mark and Jane.
Re: This Couple Needs Your Help. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 02, 2017
grin

This must be Jane.. cheesy

If I were u, since ur carefree & insensitive to the things ur bf does to u...then juz do whatever u like. Do what makes u happy.
Re: This Couple Needs Your Help. by SuperSuave(m): 3:00pm On Jan 02, 2017
Too long yet no paragraph angry
Re: This Couple Needs Your Help. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 02, 2017

first, we know you're Jane. undecided

Mark's Shortcomings..

He hit You... TWICE! (This is actually a deal breaker for me, But whatever. different strokes for different people)
His obsession is you.. shocked
(Another deal breaker! I need to breathe!)
Easily gets angry..
Talks like a toddler.

Jane's bad side
She's a pathological liar
She's emotionally unavailable, insensitive.
She's got Reproductive issues.
she's stingy.
Not social. blah, blah, blah...

Okay, I feel like Both of you are a ticking time Bomb! Like a little Spark, Y'all would go KaABOOOOooooOOOooM! into bits!

well, except he controls that anger of his, and maybe changes the face of his obsession to Money and You stop lying over trivial issues, and maybe Fix your emotional Unavailability.

Re: This Couple Needs Your Help. by IamLEGEND1: 3:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
people wey give fùck dey come.

Re: This Couple Needs Your Help. by SmellingAnus(m): 3:06pm On Jan 02, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

If I were u, since ur carefree & insensitive to the things ur bf does to u...then juz do whatever u like. Do what makes u happy.

yea boo, the Op is female.... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Couple Needs Your Help. by SmellingAnus(m): 3:07pm On Jan 02, 2017
Many parts of this story reminds me of my ex and I... lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Couple Needs Your Help. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 02, 2017
idc
Re: This Couple Needs Your Help. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 02, 2017
SmellingAnus:
yea boo, the Op is female.... grin

grin

Boo.. I sent u msg on whatspp.. We need to talk kiss
Re: This Couple Needs Your Help. by niggi4life(m): 3:09pm On Jan 02, 2017
This is Most Def Mark!

Take a look at how the male qualities was described in details and also his salary amount
Re: This Couple Needs Your Help. by Bluezy13(m): 3:09pm On Jan 02, 2017
Summary
They are not compatible
They are scared of leaving each other.

Obviously, when they get married, they will divorce after a short while.
Marriage should be the last thing on their minds.
Re: This Couple Needs Your Help. by AlexCk: 3:10pm On Jan 02, 2017
Hmmm.

Well, if y'all love each other as u say, i seee no reason y y'all shouldn't be together, Jane has a slight reproductive ish, yea?? , if it's slight then it can be fixed and y'all can be parents,

The truth is, no1 one is perfect, he seems like a good guy, she seems decent enough, u have to accept each others imperfections, also, u can try to change some "funny ways" ur bf/gf does not like, just because of the love u have for 'em.

U can always try to be better person for the person u love. That's what love is, making sacrifices.

I hope y'all resolve ur issues, n do the right thing and be happy.
Re: This Couple Needs Your Help. by question2017: 3:13pm On Jan 02, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Happiness here is complicated. Do you suggest she leaves? Can you relate to any of the issues raised?
Re: This Couple Needs Your Help. by question2017: 3:17pm On Jan 02, 2017
Estharfabian:

first, we know you're Jane. undecided

Mark's Shortcomings..

He hit You... TWICE! (This is actually a deal breaker for me, But whatever. different strokes for different people)
His obsession is you.. shocked
Easily gets angry..
Talks like a toddler.

Jane's bad side
She's a pathological liar
She's emotionally unavailable, insensitive.
She's almost barren.
she's stingy.
Not social. blah, blah, blah...

Okay, I feel like Both of you are a ticking time Bomb! Like a little Spark, Y'all would go KaABOOOOooooOOOooM! into bits!

well, except he controls that anger of his, and his obsession and You stop lying over trivial issues, and maybe Fix your emotional Unavailability.

thanks for your contribution. Can you relate to any of these?
Re: This Couple Needs Your Help. by question2017: 3:20pm On Jan 02, 2017
AlexCk:
Hmmm.

Well, if y'all love each other as u say, i seee no reason y y'all shouldn't be together, Jane has a slight reproductive ish, yea?? , if it's slight then it can be fixed and y'all can be parents,

The truth is, no1 one is perfect, he seems like a good guy, she seems decent enough, u have to accept each others imperfections, also, u can try to change some "funny ways" ur bf/gf does not like, just because of the love u have for 'em.

U can always try to be better person for the person u love. That's what love is, making sacrifices.

I hope y'all resolve ur issues, n do the right thing and be happy.

thanks for the advice. Please can you relate to any of the issues raised?
Re: This Couple Needs Your Help. by AlexCk: 3:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
question2017:
thanks for the advice. Please can you relate to any of the issues raised?

Oh, not at all ma'am, or sire.
Re: This Couple Needs Your Help. by ikp120(m): 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2017
When I saw "God fearing" and "good in bed" put side by side, I quit reading... Piece of shiit grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Couple Needs Your Help. by Berbierklaus(f): 4:38pm On Jan 02, 2017
question2017:
On 2 ocassions mark actually did hit her though he claimed that was the first time in his life to do that. He promised never to do that again and has not till now. Nairaland is a faceless forum and this couple needs advice from any view. What do you think should be done to help them from fighting? Are you of the opinion that the pasture is greener? What reasonable advice can you give to either of them. Can you relate to any of the raised issue in your current life and how did you deal with it? Your comments will be appreciated....signed Mark and Jane.
Jane please don't deceive yourself,take a walk while you still can
Re: This Couple Needs Your Help. by Berbierklaus(f): 4:43pm On Jan 02, 2017
niggi4life:
This is Most Def Mark!

Take a look at how the male qualities was described in details and also his salary amount
Nah its Jane.
Her knowledge about those qualities is because she has been with him for sometime.

Now take a look at this sentence.There that's a Jane trying to convince herself.

question2017:
On 2 ocassions mark actually did hit her though he claimed that was the first time in his life to do that. He promised never to do that again and has not till now
Re: This Couple Needs Your Help. by gunners160(m): 4:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
First and foremost,I would want 2 gv d bth of you a big kudos 4 stil sticking with each oda and ready to find solutions to your rlshp misunderstanding and chaos. My advice for Mike is to allow d lady to wrk after all,being independent this days pays a lot and he alone cant carry the financial burden of taking care of the family needs most especially when kids start coming into the family.Furthermore,Mike is having trust issues and i am certain he feels this way mayb becos the lady has once displayed an element of infidelity;the lady should try 2 gain his trust back by reducing the number of people she associates with.The fact that she is friendly does nt mean she is free 2 associate wit every dick she meets. in addiction to this,d lady should tel mike frankly that she wuld neva take any physical assault 4rm him again now and in d future. FINALLY,d bth partners should write dwn what the dislike and love abt each oda,work on their dislikes and communicate a lot. Pls note that the grass is not always greener at d oda side,u kan stil make it work;it just needs time and patience

(1) (Reply)

Do You Really Want To Get Married? Then Do This / Romantic Wristwatches And gadgets for sale / “any Lady Who Ask For Money After Sex Is A Thief” — This Guy Says.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.