Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,819 members, 7,938,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:45 AM

My Problem Chosing A Soul Mate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Problem Chosing A Soul Mate (504 Views)

How Do I Solve My Problem Of Infatuation: Extreme weird love and likeness for me / Marriage: I need a Wife and a Soul mate / I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Problem Chosing A Soul Mate by firstYS(m): 4:15pm On Jan 02, 2017
Happy new year Nairalander, i wanted to share my ordeal with you please i need a candid advice.
Am a guy of 29years by March i will be 30. i was dating, managing 3 girls since 2014, Derin, Pemisire and Fatimoh. Last year December 2016 my dad call on me to bring a woman for marriage, since i have a business of my own, an apartment so Dad believe nothing more but to crown it all is to have a woman.
My Dad ask me to bring their names so he can pray/check which one will fit my destiny, you know Yoruba culture. i presented their names to my Dad, he chucks and shrugged when he saw their names..... Christians........ he complained bitterly........ am a Muslim (not religion fanatic) but i dont have any successfully dating with muslim girls my spirit doesnt work with them.
me and Dad take a walk to A Cleric (Alfa). he checked the names........... i was sitting close to my dad steering at the cleric man when he finished with his divination he sigh and looked straight at me what he said baffles me.......
He said Fatimoh is an enemy to my destiny, he said she did not have any iota of feelings for me, that if i married her its 20% of her staying with me. i should just quit her.
Derin on her own is 40%, she is going to stay with me but will loves her parents more than me, if i got broke she might likely pack out and comes back when am rich.
Pemisire is 70% ok............... she is the best for me star/destiny. no hazzle or worried.
We left there, while in the bus my dad was just grumbling, cant you come up with other muslim girl or dont you know Christian girl are hard to convert or to play along with your religion.
After that Day I follow my friend to a church, the same way the Alfa narrate was how the Pastor too foresee the future.
Dear nairalander, i dont love Fatimoh that one is cancelled.......... i love Derin but not as much as i love pemisire.
my love for Pemisire grows more deep and deeper everyday she loves me also but......... Pemire i know of 3 years ago is now a torn in my flesh December 2016 till day.
1st December 2016....... i was broke because of the season and my shop rent has expired i need to save so i can meet up before the deadline of the Landlord.... she demand for N5,000 i told her am broke she said ok i should give her 3000 i sort for N2,500, 5th December she demand for 2,500 to make her hair i said; but have explained my ordeals to you... she insist she collect the money i gave her N1700 since i only have N3,000 with me. she continues collecting and demanding knowing my problems.
There was a time she came to my place to collect money again 10,000 she ask me to go and borrow......... maybe it because this Alfa and Pastor said she possess good fortune that why am been blinded by her demand....... i have to start making calls in her presence just to raised the money that same day.

Whereas neither Derin nor Fatimoh has ever demand money since June last year till this very moment, i see them regularly, i was able to managed them well.
Pemisire always grow aggressive, call me names when i don't meet her demand, she hardly do laundry, wash plates, i cant find any manner of woman in her except that she is romantic. She was even the first person to wish me happy New Year.
please nairalander should i dump her or i should continue waiting for the fortune she possess or maybe there is something am not still doing.

Re: My Problem Chosing A Soul Mate by daewoorazer(m): 4:29pm On Jan 02, 2017
Bro, u are partial o....e remain make u carry dose 3 names go obatala/amadioha shrine o

Ur archaic sense of reasoning is legendary

That's btw

As regards pemisire, you had better use ur intuition and stop giving a fvck about what your dad or religious leaders have to say about whom to marry.

You don't need a soothsayer to tell u pemi is ur finance minister and u are her budget.
You'd better man up and change all d pashiwobo girls u are carrying around.

Date a girl that'd be loyal, contented and beaurifu....

And lastly, what y need d most is ur brain/intuition
I repeat, brain and intuition.

#zanga

1 Like

Re: My Problem Chosing A Soul Mate by eph12(m): 4:34pm On Jan 02, 2017
I advise you follow your alfa and pastor advice. Since they say that's your wife ehn they will also show you how to get the money to maintain her nau
Re: My Problem Chosing A Soul Mate by Joiceee(f): 4:55pm On Jan 02, 2017
I would advice u 4lo ur heart. Itz nt even ryt 4 ur pastor 2 tel u who to marry. The bible says ' he that FINDETH A WIFE findeth a gud thing and obtaineth favour from d lord'. Look at d word 'findeth a wife' meaning nobody would help u find her or tel u who to marry, all u have to do is to ask God to order ur steps.
Re: My Problem Chosing A Soul Mate by drsugar: 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2017
You are a gentle man and Pemishere is using your head. It'll only get worse after marriage. She obviously doesn't respect you by shouting at you and calling you names. A woman that doesn't respect you would cheat on you at the drop of a hat. Also if your girl is cheating on you, your life cannot last because one of the concubines will want you dead.

In summary, if you marry Pemishere, you'll not last too long.
#AdviceFromManToMan

(1) (Reply)

Check Out How A 14 Years Old Girl Reportedly Defiled By Unknown Man / . / God Damn Hormones!!!!! Stuck Up Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.