Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,775 members, 7,945,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:51 PM

PLease help-i just got dumped - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PLease help-i just got dumped (4522 Views)

She Came Back Because She Got Dumped (should I Accept Her?) / How Did You Feel When You Got Dumped Or Dumped Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLease help-i just got dumped by gingeranny(f): 6:24pm On Nov 20, 2009
I have just got dumped basicallly-.I'm a grown woman-i have kids and got into a relationship not even for that long-a few months so why do i feel like crying all the time.
I feel so heartbroken.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by Busybody2(f): 6:28pm On Nov 20, 2009
Awwww, dunno what to say except, hang in there, this too shall pass. Try not to be too depressed about it, stay strong for your children, someone else would come along sweets kiss
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by gingeranny(f): 6:30pm On Nov 20, 2009
i am crying writing this-i REALLY liked him-still do but for reasons he couldnt control he said he couldnt be with me.We got on so well.
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 20, 2009
im sorry about that, but only time will make you feel better.
I know how bad you feel, and its a terrible feeling. And people will tell you,
"everything heals with time" And its true, but it takes some people longer than others.
The first few days are the worst, you just need to surround yourself with people who love you.
Friends, Family, etc, they'll be supportive and will make you feel better.
But everything heals with time, so just hold in there. wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by platinumnk(f): 6:31pm On Nov 20, 2009
tell us what happened, let it out, it will make u feel better kiss kiss
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by Uche2nna(m): 6:32pm On Nov 20, 2009
Well, U have to try and move on. Shit happens and for a reason too.

Its hard but find stuff to do that willl help U get ur mind off him, hobbies, friends, just do something.
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by walakolobo: 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2009
who said you cant get someone better? Hey baby- cry no more, there are many out there who will die to get yah.
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by BoredAtWor: 6:37pm On Nov 20, 2009
@ gingeranny

wHAT IS THE REASON FOR HIM dUMPING YOU.

That would be that start of your healing process.

Was it something abut you, you need to change.
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by gingeranny(f): 6:45pm On Nov 20, 2009
he has ways of doing things that he says are as important as breathing-well they were my words which he agreed with.
if i sat on his bed i would occassionally forget and put my slippers on there, i kept a tissue i'd used next to me before i put it in the bin-what else-i forgot to wash my hands once when i came in from outside and ate,i wiped my hands on my trousers-i dont know why-after i ate.
what made it worse-and this is quite personal i had an all over shower but didnt wash myself in, a place, because i didnt have a flannel which i would normally use.its not like i never wash-i am a very clean person but for some reason i cant really answer i didnt-this freaked him out and he said he cant trust that i ever properly wash myself-or words to that afffect.
if hes with someone and they are going to be close to him he has to know that he can be free around them and he doesnt feel that way anymore.he no longer feels safe around me.
he said his sexual desire for me has decreased and it may come back but he doesnt know but i can keep in touch with him
in the last day i stayed after this happened he couldnt sleep because he said he cant get the thoughts out of his head-that my hygeine is low-and he has regularly been "close" to me-he wouldnt kiss me or even really touch me-it made me feel like a leper and it hurt so much.
he is one of those people that -well you cant change his mind-and i wish he would but i dont think he will.
On the way back-what made it worse was i had bought him a keyring and i couldnt get the other part as it was never in the shop-the first bit he had-i walked past the shop and ironically they had the 2nd part of the keyring there.i feel so bad.
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by Yoighaman(m): 6:45pm On Nov 20, 2009
gingeranny:

I have just got dumped basicallly-.I'm a grown woman-i have kids and got into a relationship not even for that long-a few months so why do i feel like crying all the time.
I feel so heartbroken.

Be strong Sist. d best is always yet to come; heartbreaks do come and go, as said early on-This too shall pass.

Cheers
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by Busybody2(f): 6:47pm On Nov 20, 2009
BoredAtWor:

@ gingeranny

wHAT IS THE REASON FOR HIM dUMPING YOU.

That would be that start of your healing process.

Was it something abut you, you need to change.

The answer is here below, People can't explain why they are dumping others a lot of times, and with good reasons too. A classic case of what you don't know wouldn't hurt.

gingeranny:

i am crying writing this-i REALLY liked him-still do [size=14pt]but for reasons he couldnt control he said he couldnt be with me.[/size]We got on so well.
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 20, 2009
Being heartbroken is not for kids alone. Cry and move on.
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by gingeranny(f): 6:47pm On Nov 20, 2009
Noone has ever complained of my cleanliness before-apart from the fact i'm too clean-and dont stop cleaning, if anything but he said for a while now hes been observing me-this weekend was the straw that broke the camels back.
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by BoredAtWor: 6:50pm On Nov 20, 2009
gingeranny:

he has ways of doing things that he says are as important as breathing-well they were my words which he agreed with.
if i sat on his bed i would occassionally forget and put my slippers on there, i kept a tissue i'd used next to me before i put it in the bin-what else-i forgot to wash my hands once when i came in from outside and ate,i wiped my hands on my trousers-i dont know why-after i ate.
what made it worse-and this is quite personal i had an all over shower but didnt wash myself in, a place, because i didnt have a flannel which i would normally use.its not like i never wash-i am a very clean person but for some reason i cant really answer i didnt-this freaked him out and he said he cant trust that i ever properly wash myself-or words to that afffect.
if hes with someone and they are going to be close to him he has to know that he can be free around them and he doesnt feel that way anymore.he no longer feels safe around me.
he said his sexual desire for me has decreased and it may come back but he doesnt know but i can keep in touch with him
in the last day i stayed after this happened he couldnt sleep because he said he cant get the thoughts out of his head-that my hygeine is low-and he has regularly been "close" to me-he wouldnt kiss me or even really touch me-it made me feel like a leper and it hurt so much.
he is one of those people that -well you cant change his mind-and i wish he would but i dont think he will.
On the way back-what made it worse was i had bought him a keyring and i couldnt get the other part as it was never in the shop-the first bit he had-i walked past the shop and ironically they had the 2nd part of the keyring there.i feel so bad.

sounds like you may have a hygiene problem.
Guys dont normally complain about things like this, it tends to be the ladies. The face that he mentioned it means there is a big problem.
YOu need to sort yourself out. You based in London ?
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by Busybody2(f): 6:52pm On Nov 20, 2009
How preposterous to be dumped over a minor hygiene issue whilst claiming he dumped you for his personal safety shocked What is the worst that could happen if you are dirty, worms would start crawling out of every orifice in your body or what? Arrant nonsense.

The dude is a snob through and through, good riddance to bad rubbish i say abeg, and when next he calls, tell him to go get help for his OCD if that is what he has convinced his porous brain he has.
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by gingeranny(f): 6:54pm On Nov 20, 2009
Obviously i will say i dont have a hygiene problem-but i really dont.
he has even said-this is his problem not mine-well he didnt use the word problem but anyway.
i would never be with someone without being clean-i just, he says he saw what he saw and cant get it out his head.
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by gingeranny(f): 6:56pm On Nov 20, 2009
sounds like you may have a hygiene problem.
Guys dont normally complain about things like this, it tends to be the ladies. The face that he mentioned it means there is a big problem.
YOu need to sort yourself out. You based in London ?

Also-he knows alot of people arent like him-and i do have a problem myself when someones not clean in fact i said to him a few things i do which he doesnt-but i wouldnt dump someone over it.
Its a very big issue to him.its about his personal safety.

And yes I am English-i live in London.
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 20, 2009
Maybe he is OCD and no we shouldnt condemn him for this because its a condition that many struggle with daily. My dear im sorry for the heart break.
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by gingeranny(f): 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2009
Funny you said that because i mentioned OCD to him-yesterday-and sent him some links from the internet about it-thing is-for him even if it was-he can cope with his own ideals and expectations-i have fallen short of his expectations-despite the fact that we got on so well in EVERY way-i am now not with him.
he says he is the way he is because he was bought up that way in his home country-his Dad is the same-apparently.
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2009
Yep some people have a very high-standard of hygiene and its just the way they are they can get help for it but it doesnt go away. Do you really love him? if yes ask him if there is anything you can do to make him feel secure in your presence. Then again you will be under alot of pressure to be a clean freak which may tear up the relationship so maybe its just best that its over.
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by gingeranny(f): 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2009
I said yesterday to him-well i text him to say i would improve the way i do things-we can keep in touch and maybe meet up and see how things go.
All he said was-just keep in touch.
This is the same man who used to send me the most lovely messages-couldnt get enough of me up until Sunday-he used to compliment me all the time.
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 20, 2009
My dear i sympathize with you maybe its best you move on then. sad
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by gingeranny(f): 7:28pm On Nov 20, 2009
Its like a flower-growing absolutely fine, might need a little trim to keep it healthy-then someones come along and instead of pruning it theyve just-chopped it, it might grow back it might not.
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 20, 2009
"Hugs gingeranny" sad sad
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by gingeranny(f): 7:36pm On Nov 20, 2009
Thank you-
what country are you from if you dont mind my asking?
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by chika98: 7:59pm On Nov 20, 2009
Sod it to hell! He sounds very moody as well. It is normal to feel sad and depressed. You will be fine with time
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 20, 2009
gingeranny:

Thank you-
what country are you from if you dont mind my asking?
Im Nigerian smiley
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by gingeranny(f): 8:02pm On Nov 20, 2009
i see-as i said, I am English-the man i'm talking about is Nigerian.

he wasnt moody we got on very well although hed be quite quiet and withdrawn sometimes if he had a problem with something
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2009
gingeranny:

i see-as i said, I am English-the man i'm talking about is Nigerian.
Oh you arebritish? wow how did you find our little old forum? grin
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by gingeranny(f): 8:05pm On Nov 20, 2009
I was looking for information on the Grail message as he follows this and it directed me to this forum. that was my only other thread on here-wanting to find out about that,as i am a cHristian and i'd never heard of the grail message
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2009
You can't be good and date a Nigerian man. You must be baad!
Re: PLease help-i just got dumped by chika98: 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2009
I bet she googled Nigerian folks + shit chatting grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Waste Food On A Date? Guys How Do You React To This? / Why Are You Still Single? / That Innocent Girl Is Now A Beast & Pain In My A**s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.