Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,041 members, 7,980,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 10:13 PM

Photos: Man Breastfeeds Baby Instead Of Wife, What Happened Will Shock You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: Man Breastfeeds Baby Instead Of Wife, What Happened Will Shock You (1494 Views)

If This Was Ur Babe Or Wife, What Would U Do? / Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) / Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Man Breastfeeds Baby Instead Of Wife, What Happened Will Shock You by Rayloverscrib: 5:49pm On Jan 02, 2017
In Africa, many things happen. This man breastfeeds his baby instead of his wife. What on earth should warrant this? Does it mean the wife doesn't want her breast to slack or what?

Well, I can't tell. But all the same, as a free thinker, I believe there is a reason behind every action. Good luck to him.

See more disturbing pictures>>>
http://www.loverscrib.com/2017/01/man-breastfeeds-baby-instead-of-wife.html?m=1

Re: Photos: Man Breastfeeds Baby Instead Of Wife, What Happened Will Shock You by 2SWT(f): 5:52pm On Jan 02, 2017
That guy just possed for a picture nothing serious is

Happening there

1 Like

Re: Photos: Man Breastfeeds Baby Instead Of Wife, What Happened Will Shock You by maxti: 5:53pm On Jan 02, 2017
That doesn't look like a Baby!
Re: Photos: Man Breastfeeds Baby Instead Of Wife, What Happened Will Shock You by maxti: 5:57pm On Jan 02, 2017
2SWT:
That guy just possed for a picture nothing serious is

Happening there

Exactly
Re: Photos: Man Breastfeeds Baby Instead Of Wife, What Happened Will Shock You by AK6464(m): 6:08pm On Jan 02, 2017
How?
Re: Photos: Man Breastfeeds Baby Instead Of Wife, What Happened Will Shock You by Bossontop(m): 6:11pm On Jan 02, 2017
I know u are lying ooo

Re: Photos: Man Breastfeeds Baby Instead Of Wife, What Happened Will Shock You by Bluezy13(m): 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2017
Rayloverscrib:
In Africa, many things happen. This man breastfeeds his baby instead of his wife. What on earth should warrant this? Does it mean the wife doesn't want her breast to slack or what?

Well, I can't tell. But all the same, as a free thinker, I believe there is a reason behind every action. Good luck to him.

See more disturbing pictures>>>
http://www.loverscrib.com/2017/01/man-breastfeeds-baby-instead-of-wife.html?m=1

Idiot!
What happened next
Re: Photos: Man Breastfeeds Baby Instead Of Wife, What Happened Will Shock You by decatalyst(m): 6:28pm On Jan 02, 2017
maxti:
That doesn't look like a Baby!

shocked shocked shocked

Re: Photos: Man Breastfeeds Baby Instead Of Wife, What Happened Will Shock You by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 02, 2017
Men who lactate need to have their prolactin levels checked. Gyenecomastia is not attractive.
Re: Photos: Man Breastfeeds Baby Instead Of Wife, What Happened Will Shock You by maxti: 11:37pm On Jan 02, 2017
decatalyst:

shocked shocked shocked

Thanks for showing how "Intelligent" You are!

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend's Decision Has Put Us In A Mess / The Real Face Behind The Popular Funny Mockery Sketch Revealed(pic) / Unbelieveable:fatest Woman On Earth In Love With A Young Man (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.