Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,537 members, 7,885,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 05:24 AM

Nollywood Actresses And Lipstick - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nollywood Actresses And Lipstick (1393 Views)

The Secret Behind Nollywood Actresses And Their Glowing, Even Toned Skin / How To Apply Red Lipstick To Fit Your Skin Tone, Lips & Skin Colour / Lipstick Or Lipgloss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actresses And Lipstick by missb: 7:33pm On Jan 11, 2007

what is up with these naija actresses and their lipstick? I mean who is their make up artist? Just for example INI Edo. Why is there always a black liner around the pout of her mouth? Not fashionable at all!
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Lipstick by bluenubian(f): 1:43am On Jan 12, 2007
that was back in the day, the ve gotten a lot better now
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Lipstick by ikamefa(f): 1:45am On Jan 12, 2007
i disagree blue! its gotten worse  grin
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Lipstick by Eurphoria(f): 2:45am On Jan 12, 2007
true grin
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Lipstick by missb: 4:39am On Jan 12, 2007
on her website she looks way different and her makeup is more mellow but in her movies she looks like what the hell!
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Lipstick by missb: 4:45am On Jan 12, 2007
hmmm, like i sd,

Re: Nollywood Actresses And Lipstick by bluenubian(f): 2:47am On Jan 14, 2007
haha u took a pic of ur tv grin grin grin, hey that movie is old angry
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Lipstick by missb: 3:24am On Jan 14, 2007
nope i did not, took it from sm1's site. Anyway, i still think they need to update their make up common it's NOLLYWOOD!
Re: Nollywood Actresses And Lipstick by bluenubian(f): 3:37am On Jan 14, 2007
ok ma, maybe u shud go get a job as their make up artist undecided

(1) (Reply)

Fashion School In Lagos Osc College Celebrates Anniversary By Empowering Youth / Think High Quality Men Shoes, Think Timi Velluto Online Shoe Shop / What Do You Think Of This New Trend For Guys? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.