Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,191 members, 7,923,002 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 04:23 PM

Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" (59401 Views)

Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "PDP Will Win Anambra Governorship Election 2017" / January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale / Prophet Emmanuel Omale's 2017 Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" by larrymoore(m): 2:04pm On Jan 04, 2017
shut it man. pervert
Re: Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" by MaRveLmAx2821(m): 2:04pm On Jan 04, 2017
Na wa ooooo

See prophecy

All these prophets of doom sef

smh[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" by oluwaahmed: 2:04pm On Jan 04, 2017
AFONJAS will soon invade dis thread. @ least his prophecy & direcrt, not sme afonja pastors dat will tell us hurricane will happen in America dis yr
Re: Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" by Acekidc4(m): 2:05pm On Jan 04, 2017

Re: Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" by Acekidc4(m): 2:05pm On Jan 04, 2017
Nonsense

Re: Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" by engrfcuksmtin(m): 2:06pm On Jan 04, 2017
Immediately I saw Chukwudi.......I understand where the prophecy came from.
Re: Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" by shumuel(m): 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2017
Why do they keep giving us prophesy of 2018 and beyound, especially that of 2019, mtcheeeew! Am not understanding o, Who go win EPL, Baba Ijebu sure Number, Nairabet e.t.c is what we seek and not if one president or is vice would die or not, wetin concern us with all that who dem epp ? Abegi give us 2017 prophesy, Biko grin
Re: Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" by nery4u(m): 2:21pm On Jan 04, 2017
2 Corinthians 11:13-15
For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.

Jeremiah 14:14-16
And the LORD said to me: “The prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I did not send them, nor did I command them or speak to them. They are prophesying to you a lying vision, worthless divination, and the deceit of their own minds. Therefore thus says the
LORD concerning the prophets who prophesy in my name although I did not send them, and who say, ‘Sword and famine shall not come upon this land’: By sword and famine those prophets shall be consumed. And the people to whom they prophesy shall be cast out in the streets of Jerusalem, victims of famine and sword, with none to bury them—them, their wives, their sons, and their daughters. For I will pour out their evil upon them.
Re: Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" by APCmyheart(m): 2:23pm On Jan 04, 2017
Enyimbamercedes:
All these nonsense prophets! Making a mockery of themselves. If there is one God and these prophecies come from this one God, why are they different? Anyway...let's be watching

Lols I tire ooo, different gods giving different vision to different god of men hahahah
Re: Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" by bamdly(m): 2:27pm On Jan 04, 2017
those pastor and prophecies keep getting boring all the time
Re: Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 04, 2017
i dont like buhari but i still dont wish death on him...
Re: Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" by Okeikpu(m): 2:48pm On Jan 04, 2017
but Bubu is dead already

1 Like

Re: Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" by Nizguy(m): 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2017
if only one prophecy will come to pass and which is Nnamdi Kanu to be released with Biafrans declared

1 Like

Re: Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" by blaqoracle: 3:03pm On Jan 04, 2017
Mccoynelly:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/01/02/nnamdi-kanu-will-released-buhari-will-die-prophet-chukwudi/
this charlatan prophet has unknowingly placed death on himself. all those that predicted death for the president haue all died.
Re: Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" by victorvezx(m): 3:12pm On Jan 04, 2017
One God, different prophesies for different prophets.
Re: Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 04, 2017
Peradventure the prophecy comes to pass what would all say? Wailing and shouting wouldn't change anything instead ignoring or praying would. Isn't better we ignore such prophets and think of other things.
Re: Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" by oketoyinboshola(m): 3:15pm On Jan 04, 2017
Prophet of doom...
Re: Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" by Zedoo(m): 3:27pm On Jan 04, 2017
One thing is undeniable....

All the prophets are reiterating this biafra thing and military coup thing, better take it serious...

As far as military coup that will keep on happening in Africa...the only country free from it is south Africa due to how well established the country is...and how its run with regards to the timing of its independence...

Asfor buhari's health failing him, come on that is not far fetched....
Nigeria gat more problems than any country in africa....74year old negro??
Mugabe can chill after all Zimbabwe no even big enough to worry am....but Naija is in the spotlight all the time and mostly for the wrong reasons.

Anybody under the illusion that the biafra wave will Not eventually prevail is sleeping....

Hate it or love it... People want to be free and they will be free indeed...
Asfor recession it cant end anytime soon....
Because the bulk of people who are meant to join me produce what m producing are busy buying data to download toke makinwa's e-book and watch funny videos on youtube and post "slaying" pics n videos all day on snap chat.
Re: Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" by Arjeeni: 3:32pm On Jan 04, 2017
Talk is cheap and only in Christianity, talk has no consequences for similar doom prophesies that not being coming to pass no one was held responsible for them.

But I am afraid that not everyone day the doom prophet will have the way, should things went other way statement like this can set the country ablaze.

#HeneedCommonSense
Re: Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" by John902(m): 3:45pm On Jan 04, 2017
drlaykay:
Any past history of his prophecies coming to pass?
If not he should shut up and make records first.
I call this predictions just like sportbet.
The odds are favorable for buhari to give way(he's am old man, Nnamdi kunu will surely be freed (everyone knows that,but no one knows when just like the prophet) and when Buhari dies, it's Constitutional to have his vice in his place.
And off course we can't be in recession for life.
next!
you just analyzed it or are u a prophet too?
Re: Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" by jumonge2: 3:45pm On Jan 04, 2017
really?

Re: Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" by egokudiowomoney: 3:48pm On Jan 04, 2017
Turks:
These igbo people ar desperadoes sha. If Buhari doesn't die in 8years, go and kill him. Look at how malnourished the clown looks

angry Bloody hypocrites
its look is because of prayer and fasting so that Buhari can die.this man suppose to be detained at Kirikiri prison
Re: Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" by Equal2DeTask(m): 4:00pm On Jan 04, 2017
Mccoynelly:

According to Chukwudi, “Tell pro-Biafrans to stop
shedding tears. Their leader Nnamdi Kanu shall not
remain in prison custody for too long again. He is
already on his way out. As for their (pro-Biafrans)
agitations for Biafra, the Lord says it is already in the horizon. Their day shall come soon”.

SEE them Haterz

akinszz
Corrinthians
FreeGlobe
superstar1
midehi2
Polyphony
Opinionated
larrymoore
sulemanalex

this One Pain TheM ahahaaahaaaa
Re: Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 04, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

SEE them Haterz

akinszz
Corrinthians
FreeGlobe
superstar1
midehi2
Polyphony
Opinionated
larrymoore
sulemanalex

this One Pain TheM ahahaaahaaaa
I'll stone you hot eba o
Re: Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" by OlaMiki: 4:07pm On Jan 04, 2017
Yeye militant, Cultist Senseless IPOB/BIA-FRAUD prophet --

DSS should just arrest this miscreant for treasonable felony shocked
Re: Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" by Timfreds(m): 4:16pm On Jan 04, 2017
But didn't Fr. Mbaka said before now that Buhari will win the election but he will only rule for 2 years?
Re: Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" by BermudaTriangle(m): 4:31pm On Jan 04, 2017
If you are afraid to carry drugs to Southeast Asian countries, you can as well claim to be a prophet and make predictions to the rich and famous for fame and wealth.
There has been a gradual migration from drugs to the clergy by those people, you know them don't you ?
Re: Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" by Seunpaul01(m): 4:31pm On Jan 04, 2017
I just came to read comments and laugh my ass off.
Re: Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" by aydebug(m): 4:37pm On Jan 04, 2017
Chukwudi, Chukwudi Must You Talk, Ha. I Tire For Una O.
Re: Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" by michoim(m): 4:41pm On Jan 04, 2017
Look at the false prophet face resemble BALAAM the socerer.
Re: Prophet Emmanuel Chukwudi: "Buhari Will Die, Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Released" by umarumuazu(m): 4:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
na weed dey talk no be the man who called himself prophet ;Dna weed dey talk no be the man who called himself prophet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus / Father Gospel Inalegwu Resigns From Priesthood / Sister Biodun Kumuyi Seen In Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.