Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,693 members, 7,979,336 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 06:43 AM

Picking Your Nose In Public Places - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Picking Your Nose In Public Places (628 Views)

COVID-19: Akeredolu To Deploy Drones For Disinfection Of Public Places (PHOTOS) / Coronavirus: Lagos Spraying Disinfectants In Epe Public Places / Lagos Acquires New Equipment For Disinfection Of Public Places, Set To Deploy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picking Your Nose In Public Places by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 03, 2017
Picking one’s nose is the most dirtiest thing I can think of. I have seen people walking along the road and picking their nose.

”Dig and roll” ”dig and sprinkle” I told one man picking his nose while standing at the ATM queue one day.

He went, what? I said to him, ”you don’t pick your nose in public places, it is wrong, it is dirty”.

He said nothing, but I could see embarrassment written all over him. Why would a grown man pick his nose, in public places like hospitals, banks, churches or even in the food stuff market?

I have come across so many people ‘digging’ and ‘sprinkling’ their ‘meat balls’ even while in a meeting with a corporate organization!

It so disgusts me to see people doing it, that I don’t hesitate to caution them each time. Even kids are not left out, theirs is that they ‘dig’ and put it straight into their mouth! eww!

Lack of personal hygiene is to be blamed for this dirty act of picking ones nose.

Some people pick their nose while driving, I caught one woman picking her nose, and because I was in another car, and her glass was wound up, she wouldn’t hear me if I said anything.

So I just made sure, my gaze didn’t leave her until she looked at me and saw the expression on my face, like yuck! what are you doing?

She stopped and continued driving with the same hand she used in picking her nose, holding the steering, gross!

If there is a need to want to clean your nose (not pick!) use a clean tissue paper or even a serviette to gently clean your nostrils without attracting undue attention from people.

And after that, wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water. Funny enough, people do not know that, there are diseases you can get as a result of picking your nose.

You can get diseases such as MRSA, Salmonella etc from picking your nose. If you come across anybody picking their nose, tell them to stop! straight up!

Don’t ask me the meaning of MRSA, or Salmonella ask google, ‘he’ knows everything *wink*

I do not stay around people picking their nostrils, because it wont be long, they will come for a hand shake, or even touch me. (pukes)

A man was picking his nose one day in the church, what amazed me was the fact that, his son of about 3 years was right in front of him.

The little man was staring at his dad, and probably wondering what his dad was searching for in his nose. I was distracted from the church service for about 10 minutes, staring at them.

I thought to myself, this is how his son will learn how to start picking his nose, and in the public too! And when it was time to shake and hug people around, the man started shaking people, I felt sick to the stomach!

So if you’re bent on picking your nose, make sure you’re at home, and home alone too! Then, I want to ask, is it nice up there?

Read more interesting topics on my blog @ http://www.chichiuncensored.com
Re: Picking Your Nose In Public Places by dingbang(m): 7:07am On Jan 03, 2017
cool
Re: Picking Your Nose In Public Places by Atiku2019: 7:09am On Jan 03, 2017
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picking Your Nose In Public Places by kabrud: 7:11am On Jan 03, 2017
I used to think that it's me that detest this habit most but the OP's case seems more extreme. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picking Your Nose In Public Places by seunlayi(m): 7:11am On Jan 03, 2017
Hmmmmmmmm, una don hear?
Re: Picking Your Nose In Public Places by joe4real12: 7:22am On Jan 03, 2017
Even those who pick their nose in public detest it here. grin

1 Like

Re: Picking Your Nose In Public Places by blackjah(m): 7:23am On Jan 03, 2017
there is this uncommon joy I derive from picking my nose, its so touching
Re: Picking Your Nose In Public Places by Solowande(m): 7:53am On Jan 03, 2017
Nor be naija you dey, anything can happen in naija
Re: Picking Your Nose In Public Places by alatbaba1(m): 7:54am On Jan 03, 2017
thank u ma.

1 Like

Re: Picking Your Nose In Public Places by Oyetboy(m): 8:01am On Jan 03, 2017
Op, is it your nose? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Know Your Skin Type / Remarkable Health Benefits Of MORINGA / Did You Know Oversleeping Can Lead To Death?..read Thi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.