Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,396 members, 7,964,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 04:35 PM

From What Age Should A Guy Think Of Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / From What Age Should A Guy Think Of Marriage? (450 Views)

How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? / Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? / Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From What Age Should A Guy Think Of Marriage? by MarvDee: 8:43am On Jan 03, 2017
I once mentioned that at least at 35year I should have married and settled down. However I got different opinions about it and wondered why so people said its better to get married younger than that while some others felt its cool.

From your point of view, what age do you think it's ok for a guy to get married.
Re: From What Age Should A Guy Think Of Marriage? by ikp120(m): 8:58am On Jan 03, 2017
Ask someone like Iheanacho or Iwobi that. They are barely leaving their teens and can marry if they care to. Age is just a number cool cool
Re: From What Age Should A Guy Think Of Marriage? by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 03, 2017
A broke 58 year old should not get married..

Yeah.. I said it..

Age is crap.. Get married when you make money
Re: From What Age Should A Guy Think Of Marriage? by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 03, 2017
The period when the guy thinks he is capable of handling marital problems and he is able to manage home it could be at 20 or 40.

(1) (Reply)

She Made Him Give His Life!!! / Love Bleep & Hookup / Who To Blame?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.