Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,976 members, 7,890,214 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:12 AM

Those Intimidating Me From Being President Are Fighting The Will Of God - Lamido - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Those Intimidating Me From Being President Are Fighting The Will Of God - Lamido (1030 Views)

Obasanjo: APC Government Intimidating Judges Ahead Of Elections / Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... / 'FG, Stop Intimidating Saraki': Pro-Saraki Protest Rocks Ilorin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Intimidating Me From Being President Are Fighting The Will Of God - Lamido by RipplesNigeria: 9:23am On Jan 03, 2017
Those intimidating me from being president are fighting the will of God, ex-Gov Lamido asserts
Ahead 2019 presidential election, Jigawa State former Governor Alhaji Sule Lamido, has vowed that he would never allow himself to be cowed by those in power to drop his presidential aspiration.
He also warned leaders to beware of dangers of tyranny, impunity and abuse of human dignity.
The former governor made this declaration at the weekend after loads of heavily armed policemen were sent to Bamaina village of Birnin Kudu to stop a planned rally organised by hundreds of youths calling on him to contest the 2019 presidential election.
Lamido said, “The desperation by those in authorities of power today must know that the same God that made Balewa, Ironsi, Gowon, Murtala, Shagari, Buhari, Babangida and Jonathan Presidents could do the same for me if Allah so wishes.

Full Details: https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/intimidating-president-fighting-will-god-ex-gov-lamido-asserts/

1 Like

Re: Those Intimidating Me From Being President Are Fighting The Will Of God - Lamido by UDbester(m): 9:26am On Jan 03, 2017
how can an embezzler be the will of God

baba lamido, abi u don repent ni

accept Jesus Christ ooo that is when u can be saved

3 Likes

Re: Those Intimidating Me From Being President Are Fighting The Will Of God - Lamido by shamack: 9:29am On Jan 03, 2017
if you fight or kill yourselves because of this politicians u are as useless as a dead rat

1 Like

Re: Those Intimidating Me From Being President Are Fighting The Will Of God - Lamido by Atiku2019: 9:36am On Jan 03, 2017
Atiku We Know cool Lamido for Senate grin

2 Likes

Re: Those Intimidating Me From Being President Are Fighting The Will Of God - Lamido by doctokwus: 9:44am On Jan 03, 2017
See d characters vying to rule come 2019:the Lamidos,Atikus,Sheriffs,GEJ's(if some idiots are given a say),with the likes of Fayose,Wike,Orji Uzor Kalu,as possible running mates!
Criminals,monsters,thugs vying for the presidency of Nigeria in d 21st century!!
Its obvious Nigeria cannot get its leadership at the centre right because we recycle same criminals or those that cannot put a simple cabinet of just 36 corruption free,forward thinking people,together.

2 Likes

Re: Those Intimidating Me From Being President Are Fighting The Will Of God - Lamido by Springup: 9:44am On Jan 03, 2017
How many lives did your tenure touch when you were Governor?
How many Innovative idea and plans did you formulat?
Where you able to eradicate or bring to the barest minimum the numbers of almajiri rooming the streets In your state?
What leadership quality and management quality have you exhibited?
Re: Those Intimidating Me From Being President Are Fighting The Will Of God - Lamido by Oche211(m): 10:05am On Jan 03, 2017
If it's the will of god for u (a political criminal) to be Nigeria president, i'm ever willing to fight that will of god.
What rubbish!!!
Re: Those Intimidating Me From Being President Are Fighting The Will Of God - Lamido by blackfase(m): 10:05am On Jan 03, 2017
With these same vultures hoping to rule, Nigeria is defo a lost cause...
Re: Those Intimidating Me From Being President Are Fighting The Will Of God - Lamido by Oche211(m): 10:09am On Jan 03, 2017
Springup:
How many lives did your tenure touch when you were Governor?
How many Innovative idea and plans did you formulat?
Where you able to eradicate or bring to the barest minimum the numbers of almajiri rooming the streets In your state?
What leadership quality and management quality have you exhibited?
don't mind the man. He wants to take his looting to the next level.
Imagine the Organisations of Looting Elders (OLEs) already fighting for 2019. The worst fact is that they lack leadership nd managerial competence along with clear-cut visions nd expertise to take this nation to the next level.
The matter just tire me..
Re: Those Intimidating Me From Being President Are Fighting The Will Of God - Lamido by Oche211(m): 10:15am On Jan 03, 2017
doctokwus:
See d characters vying to rule come 2019:the Lamidos,Atikus,Sheriffs,GEJ's(if some idiots are given a say),with the likes of Fayose,Wike,Orji Uzor Kalu,as possible running mates!
Criminals,monsters,thugs vying for the presidency of Nigeria in d 21st century!!
Its obvious Nigeria cannot get its leadership at the centre right because we recycle same criminals or those that cannot put a simple cabinet of just 36 corruption free,forward thinking people,together.
u re absolutely right. These guys just want to continously loot the country that's all.
No visions, no plans, nothing.
Funny enough, we see youths forming the nucleus of their overwhelming supports.
How can the country move forward whn we keep on recycling past criminals ever 4 or 8 years.
I think it's high time Nigeria youths put their acts together nd get the right thing done.
Re: Those Intimidating Me From Being President Are Fighting The Will Of God - Lamido by doctokwus: 10:43am On Jan 03, 2017
Oche211:

I think it's high time Nigeria youths put their acts together nd get the right thing done.
That too is a dream.
The same youths u clamor to take a positive stand are the ones vehemently supporting the likes of Wike,Fayose,the Akpabios,Sarakis,Dino Melayes of Nigeria,so long they oppose WHATEVER d man at d centre is doing.
They are d ones celebrating the release from prison of a convicted criminal Ibori.
They are d types that wud rather we move on from d little PMB may achieve,want us to go back to a GEJ and all d despicable things him,his wife and govt represented.
The problem of Nigeria has been leadership and i av come to d sad realisation,after seeing the mess PMB has made of his chance to reform this country for ever with an initial unprecedented popular support and backing,that we are not likely to ever get it right in Aso rock.
Why do i come to this conclusion:the presidential contest is a money guzzling one,minimum of say N5b-N10.Who are those that can afford such,billionaires.Who are d billionaires in Nigeria?95% made their money thru politics via their corrupt escapades while in one position or d other.If d aspirants themselves dont av such amts,they get thru their govt or fmr goverment official sponsors.Of course these people av just one agenda;to perpetuate their wealth thru d only way they know how and wud only support those they can manipulate to carry on their corrupt practices.
Check them out:Obasanjo term govs and cabinet members/ NASS members are fraudulently rich;ditto YarAdua,further stamped by d heist of d GEJ era.
When we all thought it ended with PMB,we are just begginning to realise its almost corrupt biz as usual for his own govt appointees.
So my friend,unless something drastic happens,we are cursed/chained with recurring deficit presidential leadership
Re: Those Intimidating Me From Being President Are Fighting The Will Of God - Lamido by swagagolic01(m): 10:55am On Jan 03, 2017
doctokwus:
u have no shame brother, so u be okay with the Buharis, okrochas, El rufias to run for it? If a northerner must rule us in 2019, it must be Atiku.... any other thing una dey type na nonsense

1 Like

Re: Those Intimidating Me From Being President Are Fighting The Will Of God - Lamido by Oche211(m): 11:11am On Jan 03, 2017
doctokwus:

That too is a dream.
The same youths u clamor to take a positive stand are the ones vehemently supporting the likes of Wike,Fayose,the Akpabios,Sarakis,Dino Melayes of Nigeria,so long they oppose WHATEVER d man at d centre is doing.
They are d ones celebrating the release from prison of a convicted criminal Ibori.
They are d types that wud rather we move on from d little PMB may achieve,want us to go back to a GEJ and all d despicable things him,his wife and govt represented.
The problem of Nigeria has been leadership and i av come to d sad realisation,after seeing the mess PMB has made of his chance to reform this country for ever with an initial unprecedented popular support and backing,that we are not likely to ever get it right in Aso rock.
Why do i come to this conclusion:the presidential contest is a money guzzling one,minimum of say N5b-N10.Who are those that can afford such,billionaires.Who are d billionaires in Nigeria?95% made their money thru politics via their corrupt escapades while in one position or d other.If d aspirants themselves dont av such amts,they get thru their govt or fmr goverment official sponsors.Of course these people av just one agenda;to perpetuate their wealth thru d only way they know how and wud only support those they can manipulate to carry on their corrupt practices.
Check them out:Obasanjo term govs and cabinet members/ NASS members are fraudulently rich;ditto YarAdua,further stamped by d heist of d GEJ era.
When we all thought it ended with PMB,we are just begginning to realise its almost corrupt biz as usual for his own govt appointees.
So my friend,unless something drastic happens,we are cursed/chained with recurring deficit presidential leadership
U re absolutely right. Everything u've said remains the sad reality for us as a nation. It remains our national shame.
However, i think it takes few like minded, focused nd determined citizens to start a revoluion (cos the TRUE CHANGE we desire in this country can only be achieved through a Revolution) in a country.
So sad that these same greedy leaders have successfully divided us along Religious, Social, Tribal or Ethnic lines.
I've come fully to realise that in Nigeria's democracy, Men are chained with their faces to the walls nd their backs to light so that they can only see the shadows of reality.

(1) (Reply)

We Won’t Fix Food Prices — FG / Nwodo Charges Ohanaeze To Replicate Dubai In Igboland / The Nigerian Youth And Tomorrow's Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.