Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,980 members, 7,931,388 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 01:08 AM

Picture Of Drake And Green Jacket At The Nil Elemushin Pitch Party, It Was Hot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Picture Of Drake And Green Jacket At The Nil Elemushin Pitch Party, It Was Hot (888 Views)

Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act / I Have Six Masturbation Videos Of Drake's New Girlfriend - Man Posts On Twitter / Hot Photos Of Ravie Losso, The Highly Endowed Ex-girlfriend Of Drake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Drake And Green Jacket At The Nil Elemushin Pitch Party, It Was Hot by fairlyusedbra: 9:47am On Jan 03, 2017
So i went to the elemushin pitch parry at lagos mainland in mushin and it was fun, i met tiwa sausage, don macaroni, korede bello, olamide and vizkid sorry wizkid, i was shocked to see drake and his girlfriend green jacket at the party, drake wore a green shirt, with yellow trousers and bathroom slippers, he called it swag, as you all know drake is a popular musician from nsukka sorry new york, he was born in usa, went to primary school in nigeria and dropped out from the university of elemushin science and technology bornu, he decided to pursue his music career, he sang one hit song which blow like BOMB, he has featured rihanna, nicki minaj, lil wayne and small doctor in few of his music, drake is very popular, so he came to the elemushin pitch party with green jacket and they asked him too many questions, it was good to see drake at the party

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Drake And Green Jacket At The Nil Elemushin Pitch Party, It Was Hot by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 03, 2017

Re: Picture Of Drake And Green Jacket At The Nil Elemushin Pitch Party, It Was Hot by MackBrooklyn: 9:50am On Jan 03, 2017
grin grin
Re: Picture Of Drake And Green Jacket At The Nil Elemushin Pitch Party, It Was Hot by slimthugchimee2(m): 9:57am On Jan 03, 2017
Re: Picture Of Drake And Green Jacket At The Nil Elemushin Pitch Party, It Was Hot by casttlebarbz(m): 10:00am On Jan 03, 2017

Re: Picture Of Drake And Green Jacket At The Nil Elemushin Pitch Party, It Was Hot by Defaramade(m): 10:44am On Jan 03, 2017
fairlyusedbra:
So i went to the elemushin pitch parry at lagos mainland in mushin and it was fun, i met tiwa sausage, don macaroni, korede bello, olamide and vizkid sorry wizkid, i was shocked to see drake and his girlfriend green jacket at the party, drake wore a green shirt, with yellow trousers and bathroom slippers, he called it swag, as you all know drake is a popular musician from nsukka sorry new york, he was born in usa, went to primary school in nigeria and dropped out from the university of elemushin science and technology bornu, he decided to pursue his music career, he sang one hit song which blow like BOMB, he has featured rihanna, nicki minaj, lil wayne and small doctor in few of his music, drake is very popular, so he came to the elemushin pitch party with green jacket and they asked him too many questions, it was good to see drake at the party
fairly baba, you no well asware grin grin

Re: Picture Of Drake And Green Jacket At The Nil Elemushin Pitch Party, It Was Hot by fairlyusedbra: 11:54am On Jan 03, 2017
Defaramade:
fairly baba, you no well asware grin grin
cheesycheesycheesygringringrin

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This... Comment If U Can Relate. / Nigeria Ranked Amongst Top12 Most Sexually Satisfied Countries In The World / 6 Best Place To Toast A Nigerian Girl With High Success Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.