Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,227 members, 7,919,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:24 PM

2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla (62141 Views)

Prophet Emmanuel Omale's 2017 Prophecies / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla by dabrightt: 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2017
kaeforum:
Chai this guy predicted up to 2031 , by then many forum members would gone to heaven. grin
u one kill dem?..when will you collect back ur sences and brain u borrowed ur village elders
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla by Charly68: 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2017
Indeed God has spoken ..what he declared is only for the discerning minds not for carnal men who do not understand spiritual matters .May the Lord sustain his oracles in the land in Jesus name. In the days of Noah the man spoke the mind of God but jesters took him for granted until destruction overtook them. The saints in the land will go into fasting & prayers to prevail on God to tamper justice with mercy because of his elects in the land . Surely God won't despice the pleas of his chosen ones. More grace to the enigmatic revolutionary prophet of our Generation
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla by Nezzitto: 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
quote author=ceejay80s post=52495841]Rubbish!!!!
I see guess guess, with words and opposite, he is telling me that it might or might not happen, is that prophesy?
Moses told pharaoh that all first sons of Egypt will die, he did not say they "might" die . He just dey play gamble ,so anyone wey enter,he go say he talk am,
Nonsense [/quote] I was there live and direct.. Stop abusing men of God.. It is not by force for uyou to believe.
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 03, 2017
Wetin come remain? Every posibilities hav been included in the prophesies already
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla by Libkid(m): 4:06pm On Jan 03, 2017
Nezzitto:
When God speaks the] wise listen.. I respect you my father, bro Joshua Iginla[color=#006600][/color]
one of the gullible followers spotted.
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla by karimcarim(m): 4:08pm On Jan 03, 2017
For sale !!!

Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla by Libkid(m): 4:08pm On Jan 03, 2017
Nalikedis:
Wetin come remain? Every posibilities hav been included in the prophesies already
u r crazy. grin
Nalikedis:
u r crazy.
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla by Kingbuhari(m): 4:08pm On Jan 03, 2017
please tell us when buhari will die this is the only good new Nigerians will love to hear...
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla by Kingbuhari(m): 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
karimcarim:
For sale !!!
u won make we buy property for ur hinterland village... guy u wicked TUFIAKWA
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla by seanswitch(m): 4:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
You people should stop posting all this prophecy stuff on front page. Enough abeg.
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla by yankison(m): 4:12pm On Jan 03, 2017
This one is an OLE Pastor jor ... Rubbish fake pastors and Prophets .. no good thing can come out of a bad feelings .. like this Prophet notting good
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla by ultimate73(m): 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2017
Prophecy competition
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla by Tufunky: 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2017
please if you want to know how messed up these fake men and their prophecy is, just Google their prophecy for the previous year. you will find so many misses. it's sad that people still believe these fraudsters.
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla by Okundaye4(m): 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2017
Dem don start again
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla by jinxet2000: 4:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
One thing I know which is against the prophesy is that year 2017 will be better than 2016, economically, the country has seen the worse of it and it can only get better and will never get worst.
For other prophesies, I do not know because I did not read all.
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 03, 2017
I'm yet to hear a wonderful pastor like Charles Stanley create prophecies like these and this man has been preaching for practically all his life.
Visit his website at www.intouch.org and learn lots.

Nigerian pastors, on the other hand, are literally just noise-makers.
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla by Rick9(m): 4:30pm On Jan 03, 2017
Ehen we dey wait
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla by Duru009(m): 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2017
Thus says the lord.....
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla by palao: 4:33pm On Jan 03, 2017
Prophet that does not see prophecy for the poor
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla by jrusky(m): 4:47pm On Jan 03, 2017
So its God almighty that dwells in heaven that sat you down sir or appeared to you sir and gave you all these prophesy

So what you are saying now is until 2030 no hope for Nigerians Does that mean God hate Nigeria or what sir

Sir with due respect when did Nigeria suddenly became land of prophesy that now its a norm that all GO's must say God told me this God tells me that

Sir with due respect is t only Nigeria only that has men of God that its only in my country that all pastors give prophesy so many time dooms prophesy

Sir the Muslim cleric are they all bad that God don't show them anything too or are you telling all of them are bad

Just last week someone prophesy that some Nollywood will die to my shock just 2 days ago a woman died among the Nollywood so are you people telling me that its only Nollywood that always on death row Mechanics, garage touts, area boys, kidnappers, armed robbers, cultist are not on death row Even none has predicted mass killing of Boko Haram till date all we hear from prophets of Nigeria Boko Haram will come back, boko Haram will attack so Boko Haram deserve freedom from death row but Nollywood will die isn't?? I don't understand any longer this is so worrisome indeed among Christendom pls I'm not against prophecy but why has it now becomes everybody business is everybody or every pastor a prophet, is that how God stated it in the Bible
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla by TheMascot(m): 4:49pm On Jan 03, 2017
BayLord01:
Must all prophesy be about politics? Don't they have church member that want to hear something good about what 2017 hold for him/her.

nop, prophets are there to see then warn people
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla by thaoriginator: 4:53pm On Jan 03, 2017
Useless scammer! Go tell those to mumu church goers
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla by ofwest47(m): 4:55pm On Jan 03, 2017
see what the new generation churches has turned themselves into in Nigeria, all without exception have turned themselves into thin gods with one fake prophecy or the other either to make money or cause political or religious disharmony in the country.
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla by DEYOUNGAFEEZ: 4:57pm On Jan 03, 2017
na only 1 day God dey show dem all these tins....?
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla by RotimiBliss: 4:57pm On Jan 03, 2017
AntiWailer:
where is it ?

I was not planning to quote anything but ....

What the FECK is this grin

Is there any budget that was implemented properly since 1999 ?

How did he win, is it not by radical approach and screaming that China stole their jobs ?

Awwwwwww. We did not see this coming. grin grin grin

Putin said he will not retaliate by sending US Ambassadors out of the country until Trump takes over and Trump answered : "Smart Move"

By 2031, most of them would have died na.

Let me add a line. Their Children will take over unless our generation pray. smiley

President of Zimbabwe is 91 years

President Of Tunisia is 88 years.

President of Cameroon is 82 years

President of Algeria is 78 years.

President of Guinea is 78 years.

President Of Liberia 76 years.

This is a very easy guess.

This is standard when election year is approaching in Nigeria. It is a condition for some politicians to sheath their sword and support the incumbent.

Obasanjo did, Jonathan did. It sure me 99% Buhari will sacrifice the man that can not deliver his ward for his ambition.

I like this approach. Very catching for the gullible.

Keep repeating it every year until another innocent Great Man Of God die and you will say we have been seeing it.

How about me seeing Robert Mugabe dead every year for the next 7 years. He go definitely die na.

lol.

This is very easy. All these thieves will not want to come back. So they will definitely form alliance to take the power by force in in

All the armed robbers forming Political Persecution and fight for human right will never want Buhari to come back.

You are on point. Just what I was thinking
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla by sekem: 4:57pm On Jan 03, 2017
BayLord01:
Must all prophesy be about politics? Don't they have church member that want to hear something good about what 2017 hold for him/her.

Exactly!!!

Don't mind All these foolish gamblers that call themselves god of men.
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla by molas02: 5:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
shamecurls:
Scammers everywhere

Using simple logic to prophesy

What God has revealed to me personally is that

There would be a plane crash this year in one of the countries in the world

A jet fighter will crash over Syria

Multiple trailers will break down along Oshodi-Apapa express way

A fully loaded tanker with PMS will skid off road and burst into flames on Lagos-Ibadan Express way

There would be several protest at the gate of the National assembly.

At a particular month of the year, There would be fuel scarcity

Some Universities will embark on strike action likewise doctors

........None of this shall not come to pass
o ti sure ju
Re: 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
dabrightt:
u one kill dem?..when will you collect back ur sences and brain u borrowed ur village elders

You re hereby banned from entering heaven. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chris Oyakhilome Gives Drummer Jeep Worth $50,000USD / Tega Akpofure's Husband, Rema Speaks On Her Death & COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.