Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:03 AM

Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder (35457 Views)

Paul Oloche Invents Solar-Powered Vehicle, Fighter Jet In Benue / 9-Year-Old Emmanuelle Oziofu Develops A Food Website (Photo) / Be Inspired! Oyo Teenage Student Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-powered Mower & G (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by palsenator(m): 2:37pm On Jan 04, 2017
Mightyraw:
I can actual design dis wen i was 18
Its Nah innovative neither economical, the 250watt panel is 65k ,
Nd the grinding machine iant even upto 50k,
So wats with d stress
Am certain you are from the lost tribe of Israel.. You spew bigotry and it has shown your jealousy but unfortunately it also exposed your stupidity.
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by HilcomTech(m): 2:39pm On Jan 04, 2017
Nice.. Kudos to the young man.

ok
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by walosky(m): 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2017
Afonjas dropping rituals behind ...
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by Mightyraw(m): 2:53pm On Jan 04, 2017
princemillla:

And at ur current age, we've still not gotten some wonders innovation from you?

Haters
Wah do knw about innovation
Since y find offence in what i typed Above,
Arguing with aiint worth it
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by Mightyraw(m): 2:55pm On Jan 04, 2017
sagieramos:

And it is imposible for one 250W panel to work well with 1hp electric motor talk more of 1hp and above. this isn't a thing 9yrs old should celebrate. waste of money and resources
Thank GoD som1 here undastand sumtin about power

Kudos to d guy
Buh its nah worth all d noise
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by samsam2019: 2:57pm On Jan 04, 2017
My namesake
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by Mightyraw(m): 3:11pm On Jan 04, 2017
agabaI23:
Have you been able to put anything together at your present age? Don't take offense, just tell us about it and I will create a thread for you. And please make sure you live in Nigeria.
Worked on biogas,
Av had a lotta work on reNewable energy Etc

I neva knw i will av to cum to this thread to Xplain all dis,
If it aiint economical it aiint Practical
Kudos to d guy
I juss made my point
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by Mightyraw(m): 3:13pm On Jan 04, 2017
palsenator:
Am certain you are from the lost tribe of Israel.. You spew bigotry and it has shown your jealousy but unfortunately it also exposed your stupidity.
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by Mightyraw(m): 3:14pm On Jan 04, 2017
palsenator:
u are unknown man
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by NovusHomo(m): 3:43pm On Jan 04, 2017
lilmax:
it isn't rocket science

No, it isn't, but you did not do it. Hating rocket scientist!.
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by NovusHomo(m): 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2017
Mightyraw:
I can actual design dis wen i was 18
Its Nah innovative neither economical, the 250watt panel is 65k ,
Nd the grinding machine iant even upto 50k,
So wats with d stress

Yeah, its just that you did not. Mass production will eventually lead to cost-effectiveness. That is if you know what all that means.
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by NovusHomo(m): 3:50pm On Jan 04, 2017
Does anyone have a link to this young man?
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by intergral(m): 4:05pm On Jan 04, 2017
Mikylopez:
the guy above me
You look hot
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by Mightyraw(m): 4:07pm On Jan 04, 2017
NovusHomo:

Yeah, its just that you did not. Mass production will eventually lead to cost-effectiveness. That is if you know what all that means.
I dnt knw what dat is all about
Nd iTs notabout the production cost,
Lez do the maths
To power the mower u, will atleast 3 of d 250 watts panel,
Nd if it runs on a.C I guess u knw We need a retifier that has as much output as the mower
The engine, then the grinding system itSelf
Do u think the price will be fair enough to the buyer
Dats a grinding machine we talking about
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by RotgakSlay(m): 4:14pm On Jan 04, 2017
Mightyraw:
I can actual design dis wen i was 18 Its Nah innovative neither economical, the 250watt panel is 65k , Nd the grinding machine iant even upto 50k, So wats with d stress
HATERS EVERY WIA. try n appreciate pls.

Quote me....... i go snd Prophet Chukwudi for u.
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by ottidex(m): 4:26pm On Jan 04, 2017
Alarm footmat..it rings when u want enter house?
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by Mikylopez(f): 4:30pm On Jan 04, 2017
intergral:
You look hot
thanking you
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by ellechrystal(f): 4:48pm On Jan 04, 2017
agabaI23:
Have you been able to put anything together at your present age? Don't take offense, just tell us about it and I will create a thread for you. And please make sure you live in Nigeria.
Lmaooo. Served.
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by agabaI23(m): 5:09pm On Jan 04, 2017
Mightyraw:

Worked on biogas,
Av had a lotta work on reNewable energy Etc

I neva knw i will av to cum to this thread to Xplain all dis,
If it aiint economical it aiint Practical
Kudos to d guy
I juss made my point
First steps are not always economical. That is why we talk about product development. You worked on biogas btw does not equate to this guys attempt at invention.
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by agabaI23(m): 5:10pm On Jan 04, 2017
ellechrystal:

Lmaooo. Served.
hehe..how na?
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by ellechrystal(f): 5:19pm On Jan 04, 2017
agabaI23:
hehe..how na?
Am alright dear, how u dey na.. been long really
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by agabaI23(m): 5:24pm On Jan 04, 2017
ellechrystal:

Am alright dear, how u dey na.. been long really
I am good oo. It's been long really and you know why..hehe
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by Roidatom(m): 5:25pm On Jan 04, 2017
Mightyraw:

Wen i was 18 i was playing ps2 asin who has time for dat
M nah hating homie am juss saying Powering a grinding machine with a solar panel aiint economical,
One tin is u still nid d engine, plus solar panel nd atleast
A 24 volt battery incase u want to use it at nyt,
So why go thru d stress
Technology is above dat babe

True talk. Technology is above that, however, it's a good move to develop the children.

Another truth is that sometimes it's the teachers who even do these things and teach the children to defend the projects. Nonetheless, they have done well and should do better especially as regards to cost effectiveness.

Watch this movie 'Spareparts.'
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by Mightyraw(m): 5:28pm On Jan 04, 2017
agabaI23:
First steps are not always economical. That is why we talk about product development. You worked on biogas btw does not equate to this guys attempt at invention.
Invention, are u saying no onE ever powered a machine with solar,
Nd d footmat, isnt it dsame principle with thAt lil jingle Bell xmas cap We see on children head

Its like we aving dis discussion in the 80s
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by agabaI23(m): 5:32pm On Jan 04, 2017
Mightyraw:

Invention, are u saying no onE ever powered a machine with solar,
Nd d footmat, isnt it dsame principle with thAt lil jingle Bell xmas cHild We see on children head

Its like we aving dis discussion in the 80s
May be you didn't see the attempt before the invention. You chose to see the invention alone.

1 Like

Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by Dexterxy: 5:34pm On Jan 04, 2017
thanks to those who supported
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by indsstudy: 5:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
s
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by Ignyte(m): 5:51pm On Jan 04, 2017
So??
Aminu Bakori 20 year old northerner built a web based OS, incorporated video calls without internet for offices and owns friendstie... seun, the thread on the guy didnt reach front page. It is grinder that we are here applauding... NL is slowly becoming something else.
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by ellechrystal(f): 5:51pm On Jan 04, 2017
agabaI23:
I am good oo. It's been long really and you know why..hehe
Lol. Oops y? I no know o
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by agabaI23(m): 5:52pm On Jan 04, 2017
ellechrystal:

Lol. Oops y? I no know o
Ook naa
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by AgentPierce(f): 6:15pm On Jan 04, 2017
Bad a** & brains in a deluded country Nigeria
Re: Tobi Ayanwoye Develops Alarm Footmat, Solar-Powered Mower & Grinder by ztanleechima(m): 6:49pm On Jan 04, 2017
dejt4u:
Is Ogbomoso now in Osun State?
it has always been in oyo state never in osun state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Cobra Found In My Room / Blood Moon! Total Lunar Eclipse To Appear Tomorrow And Will Be Longest Blood Moo / Elephant Stops Trucks To Steal Sugarcane (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.