Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,167 members, 7,977,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:38 AM

Exiting Spiritual Birthday Of The Godman, Satguru Maharaj Ji On 1st January 2016 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Exiting Spiritual Birthday Of The Godman, Satguru Maharaj Ji On 1st January 2016 (1019 Views)

Pastor Jeremiah Godman Iziduh Impregnates Widow's 2 Daughters / 'I Am The Living Perfect Master Of This Age' – Satguru Maharaj Ji / “Bring Buhari To Me, I’ll Heal Him Just As I Healed Babangida” – Satguru Maharaj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exiting Spiritual Birthday Of The Godman, Satguru Maharaj Ji On 1st January 2016 by ejisconotension: 10:51am On Jan 03, 2017
The leader and founder of the ONE LOVE FAMILY, SATGURU MAHARAJ JI celebrated his 37th spiritual birthday on 1st January 2016. Satguru Maharaj Ji received the divine knowledge of Shri Penpal on 1st January 1980. Satguru Maharaj Ji is the new holyname to call, the bridge between Man and God. The Godman assured Nigerians and the world of stability while noting that people should explore the holy, divine power of God by calling on Satguru Maharaj Ji to tackle all their challenges. Talk to him silently from your heart and call the holyname (Satguru Maharaj Ji) as many times as possible for solution to your own problems.

(1) (Reply)

Did GOD Ever Condone Rape?(Answering Ignorant Skeptics) / Is Jesus Christ God? / See What Happened To A Man Who Attended A Church For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.