Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,842 members, 7,912,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 05:19 AM

How Can I Get National ID Card? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can I Get National ID Card? (450 Views)

Full Details On How To Get National ID Card / All Lagosians Must Get National Identity Card - Ambode / Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get National ID Card? by mrsheddy(m): 11:08am On Jan 03, 2017
please anyone with info on how i can get national ID card and the requirements should tell me. i need it urgently oo.
Re: How Can I Get National ID Card? by lazinny(m): 11:49am On Jan 03, 2017
Go to the NIMC office in your city, you can google it.
It's best you go with an ID ie voters,license, or passport else you'll have to use a whole bunch of documents birth certificate, Lga identification and the rest. Also note it takes time to get the actual ID, I did mine since Jan 2015 and am yet to get it.
Re: How Can I Get National ID Card? by mrsheddy(m): 12:05pm On Jan 03, 2017
lazinny:
Go to the NIMC office in your city, you can google it.
It's best you go with an ID ie voters,license, or passport else you'll have to use a whole bunch of documents birth certificate, Lga identification and the rest. Also note it takes time to get the actual ID, I did mine since Jan 2015 and am yet to get it.

thanks man.

(1) (Reply)

Minister Of..................? Identify And Get A Reward. Good Morning / We Remember Our Heroes Killed By Boko Haram / Ahmed Makarfi - Those Defecting From Pdp Will Pay The Political Price For Their

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.