Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,164 members, 7,890,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:14 AM

Updates From Police Recruits Undergoing Training - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Updates From Police Recruits Undergoing Training (1271 Views)

Nigerian Police Recruits To Write JAMB Before Enlistment Into The Force / Nigerian Army Begins 2018 Recruitment Of 77 Regular Recruits: How To Apply / Police Recruits To Pay For Their Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Updates From Police Recruits Undergoing Training by kissGuys: 12:29pm On Jan 03, 2017
Well... Finally the selected future Asps, inspectors, and constables are now camping... So hey... Lets all share our day to day thoughts... Experiences.. Views and consistent updates on whats going on in our various camps....

What's up with feeding??, grin

On the other side tho....

Am still very confused... My brother is leaving for the states come this march.. He wants me to take over his business which is quite lucrative...

Its already standard and he said i just need to follow him and learn the biz for like three months before he leaves....

Buh mhen... I have really come a long way for this recruitment as a constable... Plus my elder sister thinks its better for me to join the NPF... "we all shouldn't be business men".. That was what she told me....

I dont know if i have a better future in the Nigerian police or should i just go for the business...

Pls What do i have to benefit as an officer...??

The pressure is quite much... With my mum and brother cajoling me to take the business part... Bt then my dad and sister always encourage me to go on with the training

Pls guys.. As we share our daily updates here... Pls also kindly share your thoughts on this situation of mine... Thanks
Re: Updates From Police Recruits Undergoing Training by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 03, 2017
Why didnt your brother contact you all this while?? Abeg face your police marrer afterall na you take your hand apply. Learn to be a man for yourself. If after a while you no longer fancy being a cop, quit and go join the business afterall Business can wait, but Training cant.
Re: Updates From Police Recruits Undergoing Training by kissGuys: 4:33pm On Jan 03, 2017
Justdulla:
Why didnt your brother contact you all this while?? Abeg face your police marrer afterall na you take your hand apply. Learn to be a man for yourself. If after a while you no longer fancy being a cop, quit and go join the business afterall Business can wait, but Training cant.
my thoughts really... I feel he just thinks he needs me nw cos he wants to travel out
Re: Updates From Police Recruits Undergoing Training by kissGuys: 4:39pm On Jan 03, 2017
For constables... Did any DIG come to visit you guys today...?? One came to visit us today for physical appearance ... He wrote something when he called me... Pls pray for me... Let it not be that am disqualified...

Am soo tensed....
Re: Updates From Police Recruits Undergoing Training by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 03, 2017
kissGuys:
my thoughts really... I feel he just thinks he needs me nw cos he wants to travel out
yup... Those kinda use and dump people. Just go ahead with the training. I believe you chose being a cop for the passion and not for the kudi. I remember when i served as a paramilitary personnel, I opted out after a few years cos it made me too formal and me ama social kinda person, if it was cos of money, i wud still be there . Trust me take up the police job its cool. You may be lucky you will get a good posting and you will enjoy certain priviledges. Peace out

1 Like

Re: Updates From Police Recruits Undergoing Training by opizu: 5:58am On Jan 04, 2017
kissGuys:
For constables... Did any DIG come to visit you guys today...?? One came to visit us today for physical appearance ... He wrote something when he called me... Pls pray for me... Let it not be that am disqualified...

Am soo tensed....
are u ASP? no matter what prayer is the key and self determination. keep to them.
Re: Updates From Police Recruits Undergoing Training by Emmysteve(m): 6:52am On Jan 04, 2017
opizu:

are u ASP? no matter what prayer is the key and self determination. keep to them.
He typed CONSTABLE and you still went ahead to ask whether he's for ASP. Nawaoh
Re: Updates From Police Recruits Undergoing Training by Emmysteve(m): 6:57am On Jan 04, 2017
Op forget that Idea of your brother's business and focus on the training. After all, there are better chances of establishing your own business through the police work if you so wish. Job security matters a lot.
Re: Updates From Police Recruits Undergoing Training by Reader1988: 7:19am On Jan 04, 2017
But my question is: The comprehensive names on newspapers with the one on net (but now account suspended ) tally
Re: Updates From Police Recruits Undergoing Training by AssLeeKar: 9:53am On Jan 04, 2017
Where was dat your brother all since you had notting? Bt now God has picked dey wanna form familiarity wit biz tins meeeeen Constable! I order stand attention and never go AWOL til after shift.
IS DAT CLEAR?!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Technical Skill Training Program / Who Has Successfully Registered On Nde? / Teaching Services Needed Urgently In Umuahia, Abia State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.