Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,369 members, 7,964,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 02:49 PM

Preveiw Of Razor Claw Vs Monovera - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Preveiw Of Razor Claw Vs Monovera (855 Views)

Poll: Shall I write the whole story start to finish?

No: 0% (0 votes)
Yes: 100% (1 vote)
Maybe its Ok..: 0% (0 votes)
I don't think so...: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross. / Razor Tongue: A Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Preveiw Of Razor Claw Vs Monovera by Katieli: 5:59am On Nov 21, 2009
Preview:1
Veiw point of Katieli Lilian Monovera
   I never thought I would die after 219 years of life.I was a vampire and one of the smartest of my family.My twin Danxer Hevana Monovera had always been by my side.As I stared down at my body I began to remember how it happened.
   Three years ago I had met the most handsom boy on earth, to me anyway.His name was Stephan.He looked at me as if I was a joke at first.Everything was perfect then.Suddenly it changed.He realized I wasn't kidding about being a vampire and growled at me.He was a Razor Claw werewolf.We fought breifly.I woke at home with my brother Damion.He was my adopted human brother.The only human in our family.He nursed me with his blood.
   Three years passed and Damion was murdered by the vicious heartless Razor Claw werewolves. I and Damion were swallowed with greif on his 17th birthday.We then vowed to forever protect his precious love Allavarina Monorona.Allavarina had only been caught once by the horrid weres and she payed the price.They carved out her eyes so she could never see again.
As May approached us I received a letter asking me to come to central park.I was cocky and stupid enough to go.The mystery man and I waltzed in the moonlight and sat by the rose covered gazebo.When I removed his mask I was shocked to find Stephan under it.Before I could speak he kissed me.I began to cry when he whispered a heartbroken sorry.I shook my head but before I could speak he plunged a silver dagger through my black frozen heart.I was free to leave my body.
That was how I arrived here with you.I have told you only some of the story.If you care to know the rest through the eyes of my friends,family, and even enemy post and say continue.No less.If you think it is a waste then post stop and no more.I'll be seeing you again my friend.*fade into darkness*

Ok so yea you heard the story so please post you're opinion.If you want to hear the story start to finish post it.Kk good night.I'll be back tommorow.

(1) (Reply)

If U Had A Chance 2 Dine Wit A World Class Author, Who Wud Dat B? / Thriller – Even The Dead Woke Up And Got Dancing / 2 Free Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.